Chad Johnson Slapping Attorney's A$s (video)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 3871 3871
sh*t like this makes me think Zimmerman will get a bronze statue in that wackass state.

Powertrippin bi*ch...
 5 years ago '12        #102
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
my n*gga ocho i hate it had to be him...

that sum bullsh*t jealousy on the judges part... I was about to say who the fu*k cares if the audience laughed... do they decide the courts decision?

I guess so...

Ocho be strong my nig be strong
 5 years ago '04        #103
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
He didn't laugh she should've found the courtroom in contempt and not him if she wanted to display her abusive powers.
 5 years ago '06        #104
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Glad I saw the video. That judge set him up for that come on Idk how Chad kept his composure after that. I would have lost it. 30 days in jails for that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '11        #105
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 4606 4606
 The Bully said:
Anybody that's ever been in a courtroom knows:

Keep your head down.
Be polite.
Leave.

You do anything else, you run the risk of offending somebody.

This is clearly a case of a unbalanced judge looking to make a point, but that's why you stick to the script.

That being said, the judge is a c*nt.
This.
 5 years ago '11        #106
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
n*gga
[pic - click to view]

What!!!!!!!
 biscuit said:
sh*t like this makes me think Zimmerman will get a bronze statue in that wackass state.

Powertrippin bi*ch...
Dont you live in Chiraq
 5 years ago '06        #107
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
100 post+ and nobody looked at his angle yet...... Chad doesn't have a cornball lawyer obviously, he had a great deal working for him.... Had Lot's of cats have BS public defenders, that wind up fu*king people over.... I'm a.ssuming his lawyer emphasized to not pull any troll moves in the court of law....

I seen some judges before, nothing that serious, not moving weight like the deedos cat lol.. but an above average lawyer, will STRESS to show the up most respect to everybody in the courtroom..just play the game, for the lack of a better term... . With that being said, as petty as it was from the judge, Chad brought that sh*t on himself.... just suck up your pride, and take a good deal, and keep it moving...female judge or not, it could of easily been the same outcome with a male judge

Last edited by ginobili 20; 06-11-2013 at 02:16 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #108
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
that judge though ..i'd smash her

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-11-2013 at 02:48 AM..
 06-11-2013, 02:52 AM         #109
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, does that Judge know shes on TMZ there or what? She think shes the 2nd coming of Judge Judy? The way she behaved, it was like she was performing for an audience aside from whoever was sitting in the room. Like dude said, he lightly patted his lawyer on the back side after listening to her sarcastically praise him. When I heard he slapped a lawyer's a.ss in court and got sent to jail for it, at first I thought they meant a female, and then when they said male attorney, I figured it must of been some ridiculously obnoxious court room showboating, similar to the sh*t he does on a football field.

But that wasn't even a slap, that was hardly anything, and just cause some people breifly giggled, he gets a month in prison?

Then again, that dude is obnoxious, maybe that was just the last straw with this particular judge, and all we see here is the last straw breaking out of context. But without any context, that appears to be very harsh and petty on the part of that judge.

Then again I'm also not aware of the details of Chad's legal troubles. Maybe he really deserved those 30 days, or maybe he had been joking a bunch previously, but getting sent to jail over a missed appointment with a PO is out of the ordinary. I think the judge just wanted him to serve a month and was looking for any reason to not except the plea bargain that was arranged by his flashy lawyer, and Chad gave her a reason with the pat on the a.ss.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 06-11-2013 at 02:58 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #110
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Bob Sacamano said:
Wow, does that Judge know shes on TMZ there or what? She think shes the 2nd coming of Judge Judy? The way she behaved, it was like she was performing for an audience aside from whoever was sitting in the room. Like dude said, he lightly patted his lawyer on the back side after listening to her sarcastically praise him. When I heard he slapped a lawyer's a.ss in court and got sent to jail for it, at first I thought they meant a female, and then when they said male attorney, I figured it must of been some ridiculously obnoxious court room showboating, similar to the sh*t he does on a football field.

But that wasn't even a slap, that was hardly anything, and just cause some people breifly giggled, he gets a month in prison?

Then again, that dude is obnoxious, maybe that was just the last straw with this particular judge, and all we see here is the last straw breaking out of context. But without any context, that appears to be very harsh and petty on the part of that judge.
absolute powers corrupts-------- fill in the blank.... nobody is gonna argue the judges behavior... for real though, sh*t is common sense, you suck up your pride in the courtroom....... you say the judge knew she was on tmz, well if that is the case, than chad knows also not sure if either knew tbh.. but probably safe to say, if one of them knew, than the other did also..... average joe cats get prison time for putting hands on females, if they deserve it or not.... dude is a clown for giving ANY excuse to the judge.... can't look at it any different tbh

Last edited by ginobili 20; 06-11-2013 at 03:08 AM..
 06-11-2013, 03:22 AM         #111
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
absolute powers corrupts-------- fill in the blank.... nobody is gonna argue the judges behavior... for real though, sh*t is common sense, you suck up your pride in the courtroom....... you say the judge knew she was on tmz, well if that is the case, than chad knows also not sure if either knew tbh.. but probably safe to say, if one of them knew, than the other did also..... average joe cats get prison time for putting hands on females, if they deserve it or not.... dude is a clown for giving ANY excuse to the judge.... can't look at it any different tbh
Yeah, I agree with everything you said. I just thought the actual 'slap' would've been worse. I'm suprised she enough noticed it. Maybe it was just the people gigling, but it was a much more subtle gesture than I was expecting.
 5 years ago '12        #112
fcm415 
space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 3117 3117
 The Bully said:
Anybody that's ever been in a courtroom knows:

Keep your head down.
Be polite.
Leave.

You do anything else, you run the risk of offending somebody.

This is clearly a case of a unbalanced judge looking to make a point, but that's why you stick to the script.

That being said, the judge is a c*nt.
Pretty much.
 5 years ago '10        #113
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
this bi*ch sounds and looks like a fu*king dyke, you can tell by the sound of her voice. her armpits probably smell like sh*t and are hairy as fu*k.

she probably bumped c*nts with her butch girlfriend all night, happy as fu*k she just took away a man's freedom for 30 days for no damn good reason. NO GOOD REASON.

hope she grows a d!ck where her dusty a.ss pus*y used to be.

filthy bi*ch.

yeah i'm mad
 5 years ago '04        #114
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
she should of just had him in for a night if he that pissed. That legal guy on espn took chads side
 5 years ago '08        #115
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
Thats some bullsh*t. I hope he can appeal that
 5 years ago '07        #116
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
 snippet said:

That's bullsh*t on her part. SHE started that sh*t by telling him to be happy about how awesome his attorney is!! He played along by PATTING him like "good job", as football players do. That's bullsh*t. I was all ready to say Chad is stupid, but after seeing the video, honestly She just pulled some bullsh*t move. He was being completely contrite and conciliatory. She got mad because they laughed. Well that sh*t was funny. That has nothing to do with anything - SHE started that sh*t!
True.. And it seem like her court officers were the main ones laughing..
 5 years ago '05        #117
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Chad is an obvious fu*k up, and I can't feel sorry for him here. Almost every judge in America would have done the same. Judges are very serious about their court rooms, and someone making a mockery in their court room WHILE being on TMZ, would almost never be tolerated
 5 years ago '04        #118
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 #TheReturn said:
Chad is an obvious fu*k up, and I can't feel sorry for him here. Almost every judge in America would have done the same. Judges are very serious about their court rooms, and someone making a mockery in their court room WHILE being on TMZ, would almost never be tolerated
if they want high regard in their courtroom then why have tmz in there? they can't kick em out?
 5 years ago '04        #119
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 sleezy said:
Judge was being a bi*ch and looking to get her 15 min of fame like a number of judges in south fla ie the judge in the Ana Nicole smith case, the judge who the teenage girl stuck her middle at smh
i concur

cbjones said:
Justice system broke as a joke.

Judge a bi*ch who's mad that anyone dare do anything that will get a reaction in her presence.

And Chad....Damnit man....
its not a justice system. it's just a system.

Captain Fresh said:
chad too old to be doing dumb antics like this regardless if the judge is getting overly emotional over something that silly. son got a charge for beating on a woman..and the judge is a woman of course she going to be a strict bi*ch with anything he says or does other than yes ma'm no ma'm esque polite bs.

i got no sympathy for him, son had a deal...c'mon son
SHE AGREED TO THE DEAL AND THEN CHANGED HER MIND BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE. SHE AGREED TO THE fu*kING DEAL THEN PRAISED HIS LAWYER AND THEN HE CO SIGNS THAT AND GETS 30 DAYS IN JAIL FOR THAT???????? i have a serious problem with how the judges interpret the law. this had nothing to do with his case. he didn't even laugh at the slap. SHE EGGED HIM ON WITH HER PRAISE.

we always have to respect the system, respect the people in the system that are defending the system....WE PAY FOR THE fu*kING SYSTEM AND THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON sh*tTING ON US AND BLACK FOLKS. this was some pure and utter bullsh*t.

DEDOS said:
nah i wouldnt let that ugly a.ss broad touch me but. ill let her slob me up if she brokee some bread off but the funny thing is that this lawyer used to grab me and rub my back while she walking me up to the podium to go in front of the judge

she had connections with all the judges in broward county. straight up she worked for the public defenders office for two decades and was in private practice for a while. the case i had wasnt misdeminor sh*t either this was felony and this broad had me a plea deal on the table with the quickness. crazy sh*t too the same day before i went to go to plea i witnessed 2 people get sentenced to prison time for charges that wasnt even as serious as mine

but the way she was talking she was acting like broward county was too strict. i thought she was defendant friendly but it clearly shows that once you put on the black robe and sit in that judges chair that u cant do sh*t in that courtroom. they all become ruthless once they get that POWER
aint that a fu*king shame?????

majestic75 said:
I don't see why everyone's so mad at the judge. Dude is a rich clown that thinks the world is his own personal playground, mocked the judicial process like it was the Judge Judy show, and got handled. If the tables were turned and the judge burst out laughing while handing out your sentence you'd be speed dialing the NAACP. Maybe now he'll finally grow the fu*k up.
always blame the individual heh?? it's never the system or the people representing the system right??? it's always the individual. what judge praises a lawyer for the job that they did??? how is it legal to verbally agree to something and then change your mind because you feel differently the next second??? that doesn't sound like an efficient judge to me. a judge is supposed to deal with a case BASED ON THE FACTS OF THE CASE. that slap was after SHE AGREED TO ACCEPT HIS DEAL. HOW IS IT FAIR FOR HER TO CHANGE HER MIND???? he paid mega bucks for his lawyer to get his deal. that slap doesn't change anything. it was an acknowledgement of what SHE SAID TO HIM. fu*k these judges and their temperamental a.sses.

Hardkore said:
i read he has to do 30 days in jail and his probation is still until december 21st, 2013.

Am i right or wrong??

Please answer me!!!

Pleeease!!!

yea, that's what was said....are you ok???

StateProperty88 said:
Not mad at her, I'm more so upset at the system that actually gives her the power to throw someone in jail for slapping their lawyer in the a.ss
she thought she did what the 'system' is there for based on her own personal opinion....i'm mad at her for the both of us.

#TheReturn said:
he mocked her right??? she didn't set him up for that??? she didn't verbally accept the deal and then change her mind?? that sh*t is in the minutes bro. she shouldn't be allowed to change what she says. that's fu*king bullsh*t yo, however you want to slice it. we say something different in court and we get contempt or obstruction or perjury. she gets to change her mind but because she's the judge, it's ok. even if that means putting someone in jail for something not based on his case. this is why america is fu*ked up. we accept everything. europe is burning right now cuz those cats over there are seeing bullsh*t and calling bullsh*t and f!ghting, literally, the bullsh*t. over here, n*ggas just chalk sh*t up to it being what it is. fu*king pathetic.
 06-11-2013, 08:43 AM         #120
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I was in traffic court in Philly, it was the coolest judge there. Dude answered his phone during the proceedings to the fu*kin al green "Let's get it onnnnn" an all that. This dude read half the names in the court room, told them to stand up, and with a wave of the hand dismissed them and told them to have a nice day, their case was dropped.

I was not one of the half to get their case dropped.

Side note-later found out dude got indicted with a bunch of other judges for alleged corruption and accepting bribes. I read that sh*t and I just knew what that day was about. Justice system can be just as corrupt as anything else, judges on that pay to play sh*t.

Chad still is dumb for this
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy