Interesting Facts About Bruce Lee

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 348 348
dude is the closest person to goku well ever see imo

too bad illuminati gave bruce that work
 5 years ago '04        #62
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Dos-effect said:
He did lose a f!ght according to his movie, dude got his back broke in a f!ght....came back and beat dude and his brother to sh*t like 2 years later
a lot of that movie was bullsh*t, he actually broke his back while weight lifting, I think he was doing 135lbs performing the workout "good mournings”

another fact that I found out recently about him was that he was an atheist.
 06-11-2013, 07:00 AM         #63
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dat man is a real life super saiyan.
 5 years ago '04        #64
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5266 5266

[pic - click to view]

YOu guys comparing this guy to a boxer????? Stop it now.
 5 years ago '04        #65
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Chris daRealist said:
Fact #1 Bruce lee never won an official f!ght....

I ilke him, he's a legend, but everybody's like "if he were alive he would beat the sh*t outta UFC dudes..." HAHAHA.
 5 years ago '10        #66
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
If we are talking strictly boxing, May weather would win hands down. But the second you add any other element of combat into the mix and Bruce will give him that work.
 5 years ago '06        #67
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14782 14782
 Dos-effect said:
He did lose a f!ght according to his movie, dude got his back broke in a f!ght....came back and beat dude and his brother to sh*t like 2 years later
Yeah that was bullsh*t, that f!ght supposedly lasted 3 minutes and he washed the floor with ole boy. But it still made Bruce Lee mad that it took him "so long" to beat the guy so thats why he invented Jeet Kune Do.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 06-11-2013 at 07:50 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #68
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Bama Boy said:
Yeah that was bullsh*t, that f!ght supposedly lasted 3 minutes and he washed the floor with ole boy. But it still made Bruce Lee mad that it took him "so long" to beat the guy so thats why he evented Jeet Kune Do.
Evented?
 5 years ago '07        #69
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Chris daRealist said:
Fact #1 Bruce lee never won an official f!ght....
Explanation: Cause he don't like rules and regulations. f!ghting ain't a sport to Bruce. Destroy your opponent by any means necessary.
 06-11-2013, 01:50 PM         #70
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gman8677 said:
he was primarily an actor. he would get sparked out by mayweather quick style if he was alive today

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #71
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
My favorite martial arts actor ever, one of my childhood idols and a person I still look up to, but...

Shaolin monks >>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '11        #72
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 21323 21323
 Bama Boy said:
Yeah that was bullsh*t, that f!ght supposedly lasted 3 minutes and he washed the floor with ole boy. But it still made Bruce Lee mad that it took him "so long" to beat the guy so thats why he evented Jeet Kune Do.

By his, his wife, and a friend's account, sure. It was more-so a tie and lasted around 25min according to spectator William Chen. Bruce didn't respond to the invitation for public rematch against him though.
 5 years ago '11        #73
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Gman8677 said:
he was primarily an actor. he would get sparked out by mayweather quick style if he was alive today
So, u are a.ssuming that Mr. Lee would have somehow stopped getting better? This n*gga was just beginning to find out what he could do and what his true legacy would be. He would learn any style if it would make him that much more beastly. No telling what he woulda became.
 5 years ago '05        #74
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 52286 52286

[video - click to view]

@2:38
bruce lee's trainer...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by tokinjohn; 06-11-2013 at 06:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #75
Reggie Noble 86 29 heat pts29
space
space
$540 | Props total: 283 283
The GAWD
 5 years ago '05        #76
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 RileyEsco said:

That bag work.

You trying too hard fam..... I don't think you're aware of what exactly you're witnessing... if you think the way he was going at that bag was what Bruce would define as "Bag work" in the context that you're attempting to ridicule him in, you're an idiot.

I think the point he was trying to prove in that video is clear as day and a difficult one to emulate.... He's not just punching the bag like a f*g and pausing, waiting for it to fall and rest he's repeatedly pounding that bag and keeping it afloat before it has a chance to rest on it's weight.... I'm not even going to try to guess what weight that bag is but it doesn't look light....

Just stop it bruh....
 5 years ago '12        #77
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Gman8677 said:
Did u see where it says how fast he punches??? Mayweather isnt built for the f!ghting lee would bring. Imagine weather gettin hit with that one inch punch and flying out the ring. Plus, lee is too fast, u got hit the n*gga to beat him. Just cuz he was primarily an actor dont mean nothing. Pac acted as well....does that make his raps any less great? Or does rapping make his acting any less great? Lee could k!ll u so fast, u wouldnt have time die!! So i dont see how u could put a boxer against a KUNG FU master. Jumpin 8 feet n the air? Kicking a 300lb bag to the ceiling? Compare what mayweather can do to alllll the sh*t listed that lee can do.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Nemorum 7 heat pts
space
space
$492 | Props total: 67 67
 whothebestmc said:

also no offense to bruce he was a beast and would mop the floor with most people, but the one inch punch is the most unimpressive over-hyped move in f!ghting
That sh*t'll have you contemplating life bruh, good friend of mine at work and I was fu*kin around and he pulled that sh*t on me. Little background, he's a combat army veteran with about 10 or so years in the army and various martial arts training. Anyhow, I turn around, he asks me a question, I turn back around and next thing I know I'm flying back on my a.ss tryin to catch my breath.

Last edited by Nemorum; 06-12-2013 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #79
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9486 9486
 Nemorum said:
That sh*t'll have you contemplating life bruh, good friend of mine at work and I was fu*kin and he pulled that sh*t on me. Little background, he's a combat army veteran with about 10 or so years in the army and various martial arts training. Anyhow, I turn around, he asks me a question, I turn back around and next thing I know I'm flying back on my a.ss tryin to catch my breath.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #80
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301
 whothebestmc said:
no, the article just trying to make him seem more godly, he could jump and be 8 feet in the air which really isn't that impressive at all that's like 29 inches off the ground, the impressive part was he could bring his foot up that high mid air.

this is the video it was talking about

not jumping high at all honestly
Had a buddy in the army that could do this...he was about 6'1" It was pretty impressive to see! He could kick the ceiling too from a stand still...Bruh was from Florida and obsessed with Bruce Lee and the martial arts!

Last edited by SeanP; 06-12-2013 at 07:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy