Game: "R.I.P we just killed the club"...tweets receipt from fun night out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
THAT AINT NO LOSS

that's like me going 2 Wal mart & spending 200 on sh*t

n*ggas mad cuz he got it

thats shoe money
 5 years ago '10        #142
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9031 9031
 Trelli3Matrix said:
see i dont even mess with the club like that, So i aint gon say nothing. But i just cant see myself overpaying that much for something like that.

Thats not overpaying if u makin that kinda money. Thats overpaying to u, cuz u dont see that amount of money daily. To us, thats like 7 and a half paychecks. He sees that much times 2 for one show or song feature. To them n*ggas, thats like 200 dollars. Nothin. U think bill gates would sad face that bill? Think about it....he makes millions per hour.....hour!! U could steal 10 million from dude and he wouldnt notice it. If a n*gga stole even 20 from us, we on that sh*t. For the rich, Its like tryna f!ght an ocean with a water gun
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but I'm sure Bill Gates won't be wasting 15 stacks in a club.

I doubt if Bill Gates even has a Phantom, Bugatti, or any of these overpriced vehicles that rappers buy that really can't afford them

The thing about Game is, I don't think dude really is brining in that much income lately. His albums aren't selling, he's not in high demand for shows, and most people that do reality shows do them b/c they need the $. Either that or they're lacking exposure.

I'm not sure if Game paid the bill or if the club comped him, but posting that bill and his car fleet doesn't show intelligence.

I'm a big fan, but he's a rapper that I wouldn't be surprised if he went broke after his career is over
 06-11-2013, 10:54 AM         #143
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga paying yankee stadium prices for that water
 5 years ago '08        #144
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 KeithHernandez said:
That's just the check. Show the paid receipt. I wanna know how many cards that was spread over.
lol exactly - I doubt it was split up - but still you know how many heads can drink off of all them bottles?

I coulda been in there 15 deep, thats like a G a head, not that serious when U look at it that way.
 5 years ago '06        #145
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 2449 2449
 NJallD said:
Dudes in here must never get tables at clubs, 450 for a bottle of ciroc isn't bad and $7 for a Redbull is actually cheap smh
Nah I don't even got it like that bruh bruh. That's why I'm saying. That's prolly normal to a lot of cats to go in the club and pop bottles and do it big on the regular. I'm the type to get a couple of the smaller cheap vodkas and a 32oz Miller high life(maybe spend like 10 bucks total)and be good. I feel like sometimes the n*ggas that got money be forgetting what it's like for cats that's not getting it. I ain't mad tho. That just mean I gotta get my sh*t. Ya feel me.
 5 years ago '06        #146
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2253 2253
 NO RELIGION said:
ol

Ol al green drifting on a memory a.ss n*gga
 Fresco said:
And.....

n*ggas k!ll me trying to live everybody elses' lives. Even w/me not having that same bread now, I still THREW AWAY more money than a lot of n*ggas I know earned & saved. Does that make me short sighted? Absolutely. But it doesn't take away from what I've done? Not a bit. That's the journey of life. You live & you learn. So if you n*ggas ain't livin, what you learning? n*ggas on the sideline always try to tell n*ggas in the game how to play.
 5 years ago '08        #147
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
This is a tax write off you idiots all celebs do this sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #148
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
yall bashin the prices he got r*ped on; but if he didnt pay it you would still call him cheap.. catch 22.
 06-11-2013, 12:37 PM         #149
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid a.ss n*gga man
 5 years ago '08        #150
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 yumflip said:
And.....

n*ggas k!ll me trying to live everybody elses' lives. Even w/me not having that same bread now, I still THREW AWAY more money than a lot of n*ggas I know earned & saved. Does that make me short sighted? Absolutely. But it doesn't take away from what I've done? Not a bit. That's the journey of life. You live & you learn. So if you n*ggas ain't livin, what you learning? n*ggas on the sideline always try to tell n*ggas in the game how to play.
I am saying - god forbid something were to happen to you on the way home from work today - what would you have rathered have?

A sh*t ton of $$$ in your bank account? or them great memories?

That is the way I think and although I am not completely wreckless w/ my cash and I have investments and plans for the future at the end of the day I cannot take that sh*t w/ me so I am as quick to spend my $$$ on something I really like or on a good time as I am inclined to save it - you gotta do both tho
 5 years ago '06        #151
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
 Barre Kelly said:
Regardless this n*gga a rapper and SHOULD NOT be paying for bottle service at a club. Unless the club dont give a fu*k and treat him like he everyday regular n*gga
Or unless that club stays packed with celebs and says fu*k them and their special treatment..
 5 years ago '06        #152
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
 Calamity said:
Man what indy fugg is game doing? This n*gga be flossin like no other... it ain't like he sellin mad records, who's even beating down the door for tickets to see game live? Nobody watched his reality show. W..T... F n*gga stay out n about lol
His concerts sell out and enough people watched his show to get a season 2
 5 years ago '10        #153
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
the most # of bottles he bought of something was of bottled water.
that ain't destroyin' the club. thats soberin' up the club. I go harder than this cat. except I be on that natty light popov vodka sh*t. get just as drunk and k!ll the club for $47 dollars. game wastin' his money.

Last edited by MistaKlean; 06-11-2013 at 02:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #154
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Game is broke, 50 would have bought the club.
 5 years ago '10        #155
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 murdamurda said:
Game is broke, 50 would have bought the club.
You hop in every thread and jump on 50's d!ck

You should be ashamed
 5 years ago '05        #156
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Smh and they wonder why I never fell bad for this people who make it big and then years later talking about they broke and they was ripped off...yeah you was ripped off by STUPIDITY and YOUR MOTHER for not teaching you how to spend money
 06-11-2013, 10:59 PM         #157
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t.... I won't say I have tons of money but I have enough money to live comfortably. I respect money and what it takes to earn it legitimately without fu*king people over, k!lling them with drugs, etc. Drugs sell themselves, it doesn't take skill to make money off that sh*t... Maybe to avoid the cops.

I would never blow money on something like this just to show off. All it proves is that he has money, but is too stupid to do something smart with it. I can understand maybe 1-2 times doing this sh*t, you only live once. But once someone is going out to the clubs all the time dropping racks on stupid sh*t, it gets old. Who you showing off to? Hoes who want to take everything from you? I would rather get some bi*ches over at my crib and have a nice night at my place, instead of sitting at the VIP proving to dudes that you have more than them.

Once you get used to spending money like that you keep on doing it, and before you know it your fu*kED. Trust me on that. I've seen it happen to too many people. The dude can do what he wants to do, but in the end it's on him.
 5 years ago '11        #158
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
Why are so many n*ggas in this thread acting so sensitive over Game? Wtf? A few of yall who got so mad cuz people were criticizing him seem mad homo. That's some bi*ch sh*t homie. Don't get so upset over these celebs, especially male ones. Attempting to diss n*ggas over a n*gga u don't even know is not a good look.
 5 years ago '10        #159
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
He need a receipt that says free at the bottom. Then he's dope. This? That n*gga smokin dumb weed.
 5 years ago '04        #160
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,702 | Props total: 436 436
I'm sure Game can do a show or appearance and make it back in one night....

15,000 is crazy tho but I'm sure entertainers do it all the time...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy