Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 TheMindOf said:

Its all good til you sitting on TV looking all dumb and sh*t while reminiscing about money you blew on dumb sh*t, and wishing you had some of it back...
I'm there now. Used to LIVE in the club around '04/'05. When I was livin that life. n*ggas was payin damn near $200 for Moet White Star. $100 a head for VIP. Buying new outfits every weekend. $100+ weed budget. Those were the days. But it's wasteful as hell. One time me & my n*gga blew $2000 on a night out. Played the VI w/ Lloyd, Jadakiss, Havoc & some broads. The club owner thought we were Steelers cause my n*gga like 6'5" 275lbs. Gave us his card so we could come back when we wanted. n*ggas was LIVIN!!! Now a n*gga think about all that bread down the drain everytime I go to my fukk azz 9-5. Fukk was I thinking. But I still got better memories than 80% of the n*ggas I work w/
 5 years ago '04        #102
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1682 1682
That's light. Hip-Hop clubs have low minimums. k!ll the club? No. If he goes to a House/Trance/Techno venue then he'd be sh*tted on by a middle-class Norwegian.
 5 years ago '06        #103
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
fu*kin ****
 5 years ago '07        #104
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1094 1094
clearly 15k is nothing to game so people need to stop getting so mad in this thread.

he payed that much for water??!?!?!? omgggggg wtf

broke people wont understand this dude is stupid rich. If you were rich you would do things a broke dude would never think of as well.

sh*t I know I would
 5 years ago '05        #105
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Deuce Fortitude said:
$6 per water bottle
you mean you never went to the club before and bought a bottle of water ? $6 is average.

On a cheap night I could easily drop $500 just on myself.

That Ciroc though....at least pay $450 for some Belvedere not cheap a.ss Ciroc
 5 years ago '06        #106
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 Dee504 said:
72 dollars for 6 waters?

that sh*t better be holy water
I see what you did there

Bottle service in my city is $200 and up when clubs allow it, cats around here can't handle buying a bottle without getting into a f!ght our tearing the club up. $450 seems like a regular price for Hollywood. It aint tricking if you got it. Whats the difference for him paying 9 times as much for a bottle and us paying $10 for a beer or $20 for a mixed drink. Average price for a bottle of beer is about a buck, mixed drink might cost $2.50 to make. Anyway you look at it the clubs are overcharging everybody

Last edited by Fiya Starter; 06-10-2013 at 11:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #107
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
$450 a bottle for ciroc?
is he paying $200 a bottle for mohawk too?
what a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '08        #108
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
Don't and will never understand mf's who will spend $900 for two bottles of ciroc, or any liquor...just to show off....sh*ts are 35 for a 5th at the store...
 5 years ago '08        #109
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
Why not drink before, and on the way there? Was always more fun for me and my people doing it that way
 5 years ago '13        #110
R0ZAY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 1472 1472
it real out here in LA
 5 years ago '04        #111
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11755 11755
money couldve went to better uses rather than 1 night of fun
 5 years ago '04        #112
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
fu*k it. just rent a party bus, get sh*t faced, go to the damn club, wild out, leave and get back on the party bus. That's like $1500 worth of fun probably with booze included
 5 years ago '08        #113
QMinati 
space
space
space
$468 | Props total: 41 41
could you imagine where black people would be in America if rappers took the same pride in giving that money to a needy family who deserved it instead?
 5 years ago '08        #114
QMinati 
space
space
space
$468 | Props total: 41 41
 SkateboardT said:
Lmao a bunch of cats in here ain't never had bottle service huh? Man quit hatin and go get you some money. I'm not gonna act like I get bottle service every night but I've had it...saying its a loss is just some hatin a.ss sh*t. Bitter bi*ches wishin they could afford to stunt like that...you gonna let somebody tell you how to spend your money at the end of the day?

Didn't think so.

Who's to say the people who got pieces of that 16k from working at the club didn't need it? Who's to say they weren't singles mothers from Hawthorne or watts or any other south central neighborhood? Who's to say te bouncer isn't living check to check and late on rent? Or the bartenders were broke college students? You? Is that your call? Crickets.

hey it was just a thought... if im wack cuz i think it would be awesome if game showed a picture of him payin some poor kids year of college instead of goin to the club for 2 nights of his life then i'll be that...

nobody can tell anybody how to spend their money, but i feel it would be a lot iller if there was a picture of a kid who was offered an opportunity to better his life... its just an opinion in my brain as i spend my check on a stripper, i aint claiming to be holier than thou...
 5 years ago '12        #115
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 waytoomuch said:
n***a paid $72 for 6 bottles of water??
12, i think its 2 bottles.... 6 times. A 2 pack maybe??
 5 years ago '12        #116
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 someonevague said:
smh no wonder why these dudes evade taxes
Nah, thats prolly just pocket change for game. Remember his dvd? He had all that cash n the safe?? Im sure he still spendin from his first year which was a good one. And most people who evade, owe millions and been duckin the govt for years. $15,000 is prolly shoe money, especially when u payin 6 digits in taxes. Plies said his rent is $50,000 a month lol god damn. A month?? And im mad bout payin $300. And besides, this bill may be split up between friends, not just him lol. its when u spend more than u earn thats get u fu*ked. Im preeeeeeetty sure game can blow a quarter mill and still be great.
 5 years ago '07        #117
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 orv said:
That's light. Hip-Hop clubs have low minimums. k!ll the club? No. If he goes to a House/Trance/Techno venue then he'd be sh*tted on by a middle-class Norwegian.
@light.. @ greystone being a hip hop club ..talking when you don't know wtf you're talking about..it's his money, but imho rich as fu*k or not that's stupid af to waste money like that..idgaf where you're at
 5 years ago '12        #118
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 bnw99 said:
Is this n*gga so far gone that he doesnt even know that's an L?
Hows that an L? U kno, after spending all that money, he STILL could buy ur project building and kick u and ur kids to the street right??
 5 years ago '12        #119
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Michael Wilson said:
450 for a bottle of ciroc?

see i dont even mess with the club like that, So i aint gon say nothing. But i just cant see myself overpaying that much for something like that.
see i dont even mess with the club like that, So i aint gon say nothing. But i just cant see myself overpaying that much for something like that.[/QUOTE]

Thats not overpaying if u makin that kinda money. Thats overpaying to u, cuz u dont see that amount of money daily. To us, thats like 7 and a half paychecks. He sees that much times 2 for one show or song feature. To them n*ggas, thats like 200 dollars. Nothin. U think bill gates would sad face that bill? Think about it....he makes millions per hour.....hour!! U could steal 10 million from dude and he wouldnt notice it. If a n*gga stole even 20 from us, we on that sh*t. For the rich, Its like tryna f!ght an ocean with a water gun
 5 years ago '12        #120
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 deLeet said:
He prolly got that type of bread.... but he did put a butterfly on his face so his decision making is suspect....
Yea he got the tat, where is it now?? That shows he knows how to recover, all he gotta do is ONE feature and he would have made almost $30,000.... Earning a $15,000 profit. Making back what he spent. Just for writing 16 bars, thats 8 rhymes If he wants it to be. Add that up.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy