Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2013, 03:18 PM         #61
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless this n*gga a rapper and SHOULD NOT be paying for bottle service at a club. Unless the club dont give a fu*k and treat him like he everyday regular n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #62
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Nyuzi said:
He gon regret this when he's broke one day
Exactly..

Reminds me of "Broke" the ESPN 30 f0r 30 joint

[pic - click to view]

Its all good til you sitting on TV looking all dumb and sh*t while reminiscing about money you blew on dumb sh*t, and wishing you had some of it back...

n*ggas will never learn
 5 years ago '05        #63
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 2964 2964
y'all ever been in a crowded a.ss club, and looked at the people in the VIP, looking comfortable as hell?.....yea...thats pretty much the point.

the bottles are marked up crazy, but youre pretty much paying for the service and the comfort.

ever buy a drink at the bar, and they put that stupid think over the spout of the bottle to measure the alcohol? and that drink was still $18?

cant do that if u buy the bottle...pour as much as u want in that cup...so, although i dont agree with those prices, i understand why they would do so.
 5 years ago '05        #64
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Damn we spent 2000$ on bottles saturday i thought that was too much... 15 000$ thats a damn near car no wonder these n*ggas go broke after a few years of partying
 5 years ago '06        #65
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11820 11820
i could get 6 big boi bottles of ciroc for 450 game and nas lost
 5 years ago '04        #66
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
Man what indy fugg is game doing? This n*gga be flossin like no other... it ain't like he sellin mad records, who's even beating down the door for tickets to see game live? Nobody watched his reality show. W..T... F n*gga stay out n about lol
 5 years ago '11        #67
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,122 | Props total: 5493 5493
Instead of making the rich even richer, why not just take all that loot and light up the hood?
 5 years ago '11        #68
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
you n*ggas know they over charge in the club...but game got it that reality show check and rap money is good.

imaging the receipt's he don't tweet.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
Those LA and Vegas clubs crack heads for bottles.

In Atl and DC (even in the upscale clubs) a bottle of Ciroc will go for about $200-$275. This dude paid $450 per bottle of Ciroc.

Dude paid $1,200 per bottle for Dom P Rose.

The hell with that. I had a table in DC and paid $800 (+$180 gratuity) for a bottle of Moet Rose and two bottles of Ciroc.

That's no where near the amount of liquor Game had, but 15K for all he had is crazy. Too each his own tho
 5 years ago '05        #70
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 S0ap said:
If I was rapper, instead of posting me buying frivolous sh*t for people that already have money (ex: my boys in the club with me), I'd post a picture of me buying average people things. "Yo peep this picture of me buying everybody at Starbucks a frappuccino #starbucksnotgivinafu*k #frapstar #cantseeme"

D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
if you get a bottle and table from the club in dc...n*ggas will come up to you and pay you to take pictures with the bottle and a have a sip. literally.... 20 bones. They will even pay you for an empty joint... put another liquid in the bottle and stunt that way. .
This is the dumbest sh*t I have prolly ever heard. Are u serious?
n*ggas walking up to random n*ggas saying "aye can I take a pic with your bottle?"

Heisenberg said:
so by your logic a rich man can't spend his hard earned money? A smart man budgets his money and knows what to spend. If Game can spend this much and still be okay then good for him. there is nothing wrong with spending large amount of cash, just do it in moderation and watch yourself
 5 years ago '06        #71
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
 Maddog345 said:
1 bottle of Ciroc for $450

sh*t is ridiculous

$15,600...that sh*t could pay my rent for over a year.....wtffffffff
 5 years ago '10        #72
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
All goes to Diddy's pockets
 5 years ago '10        #73
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 psylence2k said:
How does being paid to be there change spending $ 15,000 on a bunch of shyt that probably wasn't even worth $ 1,500 ?? They probably made back what they paid that dummy.
 Trey Deuce said:
he probably was....and?
I don't get why n*ggas bring that sh*t up like it makes the celeb better than all us "regular folk" or some sh*t. "you n*ggas are dumb, he got paid to be there, he paid 86 bucks for a dinner roll"
Usually when you get paid for a club appearance all the liquor and girls are free. The club makes a receipt for the guest and themselves to write off on taxes.

Yall stay flexxed out tho
 5 years ago '04        #74
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 grapedrank said:
u n*ggas must be stupid if u think that the game was not paid to be there in the first place. owners pay celebs for this kinda sh*t all the time.

name of the club is clearly printed on the receipt.
yea this really makes me wanna go to grey strone and spend g's on bottle service

paid to be there or not this type of sh*t still ignorant. why not just rent out a place and throw your own party if you got the money to blow...never made sense to me
 5 years ago '04        #75
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Account001 said:
Usually when you get paid for a club appearance all the liquor and girls are free. The club makes a receipt for the guest and themselves to write off on taxes.

Yall stay flexxed out tho
if there's a receipt printed then there has to be the money to cover it to balance the books...dummy.

Game can write it off but still don't make it smart
 5 years ago '07        #76
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30471 30471
dumb n*gga sh*t.

the funny thing is... we've seen dumb n*ggas do this same sh*t but with 10 times the budget of game
 5 years ago '04        #77
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,232 | Props total: 1095 1095
can you say dumb n*gga?
 5 years ago '09        #78
gzuzdatnucca 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 17 17
And thisssssss is why I don't purchase these ni99as albums for what??? so ni99as could do sh*t like this meanwhile 60-70% of their fans be broke, low or maybeee medium income households shiiiiiiitttt
 5 years ago '05        #79
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
go out to dc every night. youll see someone do this a couple times a week
 5 years ago '04        #80
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
It's bottle service you fu*king idiots... You act like you never been out to a club
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy