Game: "R.I.P we just killed the club"...tweets receipt from fun night out

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
I don't have as much as money as Game, but i'm far from being a broke n*gga (some of you are so quick to label a total stranger as being broke). To me it just comes down to what u rather spend your money on. Even if I had Game's money I still don't see me spending thousands in a club in one night, partly cuz I don't even do the clubbin like that anymore. And back when I did, I was sensible about it, not because I was broke but because I'm not one to try to show off/floss for other ppl. But still, it's his money not mine so
 5 years ago '04        #42
187Proof 470 heat pts470 OP
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6371 6371
 Twin4real said:
😵 Clubs always get over, that's nothing new
Exactly. Have you guys not been to a club before?! I admit the total amount he spent was pretty excessive, but clubs all over have these kind of mark-ups on bottles. That's how they make all their money. Yeah, it would probably cost you 1/8 for that bottle at the liquor store compared to what he paid for it at the club, but that's just club life.
 5 years ago '13        #43
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
rappers will never learn
 06-10-2013, 12:30 PM         #44
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
The biggest bottle of ciroc that costed him 450, if i'm not mistaken is the same bottle i can get from the liquor store for like $60
its probably not even that, i'd guess its the $35 fifth. I was at a party once in the vip and we got a fifth of absolut for $300
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 187Proof said:
Exactly. Have you guys not been to a club before?! I admit the total amount he spent was pretty excessive, but clubs all over have these kind of mark-ups on bottles. That's how they make all their money. Yeah, it would probably cost you 1/8 for that bottle at the liquor store compared to what he paid for it at the club, but that's just club life.
That's true, and I don't even think 15k is really that much money, but to spend it in one night clubbin is something i personally wouldn't do. But then like I said before I'm not big on clubbin anymore like that so to me it would be the equivalent of takin 15k and throwin it out the window. Even if I had as much cake as Game has I still couldn't see me doing that cuz for me it'd just be the principle of the thing. But to each his own

Last edited by Two Pistols; 06-10-2013 at 12:36 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
And THIS is why nobody has any sympathy when rappers go broke
 5 years ago '05        #47
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
bron spent almost the value of my condo in 1 night...
 5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Two Pistols said:
That's true, and I don't even think 15k is really that much money, but to spend it in one night clubbin is something i personally wouldn't do. But then like I said before I'm not big on clubbin anymore like that so to me it would be the equivalent of takin 15k and throwin it out the window. Even I had as much cake as Game has I still couldn't see me doing that cuz for me it'd just be the principle of the thing. But to each his own
Oh don't get me wrong man, I def see it from your point of view. Like you said, it's a personal preference. But for cats on here to really not have any clue as to why those bottles on his receipt were so expensive (as if Game was just being singled-out & ripped off and just didn't even know it) is just kinda embarrassing. I'm not sure if that just shows the median age of Boxden is all about the 90's babys now so they just haven't experienced that club atmosphere yet or what.
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 187Proof said:
Oh don't get me wrong man, I def see it from your point of view. Like you said, it's a personal preference. But for cats on here to really not have any clue as to why those bottles on his receipt were so expensive (as if Game was just being singled-out & ripped off and just didn't even know it) is just kinda embarrassing. I'm not sure if that just shows the median age of Boxden is all about the 90's babys now so they just haven't experienced that club atmosphere yet or what.
I got you. Especially for a club in West Hollywood.
 5 years ago '11        #50
space
space
 justinjones said:
this reminds me of deshaun jackson's receipt
one time this girl on FB posted a receipt she had from McDonald's...sh*t said like 1 double cheeseburger 1 small fry or some sh*t...everybody was commenting on it saying why the fu*k u post this for? Lol
 5 years ago '04        #51
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Every now and again, a rapper posts their receipt from a venue and everyone is always shocked at the prices. It's a club, these r*pe rates are nothing new.

I will say this though, I don't care if you're a billionaire, $900 for 2 bottles of Ciroc might be the most ridiculous sh-t I've seen in "receipt bragging" history. Game should punch Diddy in the throat the next time he sees him, just off GP.

Erika caked up that night though, that's like 2 months' worth of salary off on night's tip alone.
 5 years ago '08        #52
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 WestbankThugBoy said:
Another $42 for Red Bull sugar free
what's the point of a red bull then?
 5 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I have, and i've actually been the idiot who bought a bottle at a club...doesn't make it any less stupid
Didn't say it did. My post/s were directed at those who were trying to figure out WHY Game was charged that much. It's not a secret.
 5 years ago '07        #54
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
stupid.......
 5 years ago '06        #55
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
15K at the fu*kin club...

fu*k... that sh*t must be nice...

Game won...

he been won...
 5 years ago '06        #56
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
game just revived the club lol
 06-10-2013, 03:03 PM         #57
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said:
bron spent almost the value of my condo in 1 night...
thats a smooth way to suggest how nice your place is

06-10-2013, 03:06 PM         #58
Joko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must be nice
 5 years ago '07        #59
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
He gon regret this when he's broke one day
 5 years ago '04        #60
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
my boy use to buy out tables n sh*t. id always wonder how he was able to afford all that sh*t...but never asked. figured it was the military sh*t. but the funniest sh*t is if you get a bottle and table from the club in dc...n*ggas will come up to you and pay you to take pictures with the bottle and a have a sip. literally.... 20 bones. They will even pay you for an empty joint... put another liquid in the bottle and stunt that way.

You basically pay for the ambiance, the vip, the service, and the fact that you can sit down and drink and portion the drinks the way you'd like. What people fail to realize is all of those things are a huge risk. A bottle can be used as a weapon, people can get very fu*ked up off the alcohol, and the propensity of an underaged person consuming alcohol increases. all of these things can lead to: violence, sickness, child laws being broken. The risk of all of that increases per bottle. So although lots buy it to look cool... it actually is partially a deterrent to avoid a drake/chris brown situation, a ruthie from real world situation, and underaged drinking. Now i think its rediculous when one can buy shot after shot...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now