The DEFINITIVE PLAYSTATION E3 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD

most viewed right now
 141
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 120
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 118
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #2681
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
ANYBODY KNOW THE PLAYER CAP ON DESTINY???
 4 years ago '07        #2682
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 SpyDa said:
im not gonna lie for some reason. as much as all these games are on the ps4. im actually excited about beyond two souls and rain the most.

I tried to tell everybody what sony was doing. I saw it back in 08!!! Sony used the strength of loyalty to make people buy the more expensive console. They did this to k!ll 2 birds with one stone. hit the gaming market and the blu ray market to k!ll hd dvd's. they took out hd-dvd's but the sh*t backfired and they lost developers in the mix.

they did what they could to make it through the generation and dedicated the new system to get everything back the ps2 once had. people laughed at me but after that conference my folks gave me respect.


Expect this gen for Sony to have a catalog about as long as the ps2.




you heard it hear first

hd-dvd
 4 years ago '07        #2683
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
still crazy seeing Bungie.

just waiting on epic to bring Gears,
 4 years ago '08        #2684
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,296 | Props total: 3951 3951
that DESTINY gameplay was that single player? or multiplayer? if it is how does it work?
 4 years ago '13        #2685
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 2025 2025
destiny
 4 years ago '13        #2686
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 2025 2025
 SpyDa said:
im not gonna lie for some reason. as much as all these games are on the ps4. im actually excited about beyond two souls and rain the most.

I tried to tell everybody what sony was doing. I saw it back in 08!!! Sony used the strength of loyalty to make people buy the more expensive console. They did this to k!ll 2 birds with one stone. hit the gaming market and the blu ray market to k!ll hd dvd's. they took out hd-dvd's but the sh*t backfired and they lost developers in the mix.

they did what they could to make it through the generation and dedicated the new system to get everything back the ps2 once had. people laughed at me but after that conference my folks gave me respect.


Expect this gen for Sony to have a catalog about as long as the ps2.


you heard it here first

 06-11-2013, 04:27 PM         #2687
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sony making moves

damn, the order is looking way better than I was thinking it would be


Last edited by Tha Problum; 06-11-2013 at 04:33 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #2688
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 jessie17 said:
that DESTINY gameplay was that single player? or multiplayer? if it is how does it work?
single player, but then it transition into multiplayer, they call it live events, im trying to figure out how many people can play at once..its seems like a mmo but they're not calling it that...

 4 years ago '07        #2689
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
The order is gonna be live!!!! All that trailer is in-game engine!!!!
 4 years ago '08        #2690
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,296 | Props total: 3951 3951
 link04 said:
single player, but then it transition into multiplayer, they call it live events, im trying to figure out how many people can play at once..its seems like a mmo but they're not calling it that...

thanks i was confused during the sh*t looks dope tho.
 4 years ago '07        #2691
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
page 1 updated with new videos! Ninja gaiden z on ps4!! Go peep it
 4 years ago '07        #2692
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
PUPPETEER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BEEN ON MY RADAR FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW..
 4 years ago '11        #2693
illprem 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #2694
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
THIS FOOL REALLY JUST BLASTED HIS CONTROLLER NOT WORKING
 4 years ago '07        #2695
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
THIS FOOL REALLY JUST FAILED ON MY EXCITEMENT FOR PUPPETEER WITH HIS BROKEN CONTROLLER RANT
 4 years ago '07        #2696
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
brand new gameplay reveal of infamous second son, page 1!!!! Go now!
 4 years ago '07        #2697
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
Deadpool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 4 years ago '07        #2698
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
INFAMOUS SECOND SON LIVE DEMO RIGHT NOW! TUNE IN!!

 4 years ago '07        #2699
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
FIRST PAGE IS ALSO UPDATED WITH A SLEW OF NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILERS!

PAGE 1, CLICK HERE>>
 4 years ago '07        #2700
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 illprem said:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy