NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
102 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1921
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,281 | Props total: 4797 4797
 Deuterion said:
LOL @ paying Microsoft $499.99 to self-install a camera and microphone system in your house and then have them tell you when and how you can play your games as well as where you can buy them. Microsoft can suck my whole d!ck...

n*ggas just love to exaggerate
 5 years ago '12        #1922
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
$16,327 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Deuterion said:
LOL @ paying Microsoft $499.99 to self-install a camera and microphone system in your house and then have them tell you when and how you can play your games as well as where you can buy them. Microsoft can suck my whole d!ck...
Stop being a f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #1923
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,525 | Props total: 772 772
BF4 is k!lling COD
 5 years ago '12        #1924
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 511 511
Mirrors Edge 2
 5 years ago '05        #1925
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 132 132
COD is DEAD...finally. Now maybe theyll start to get they sh*t together, oh that wack a.ss respawn game can go somewhere
 5 years ago '12        #1926
space
space
FPS games have looked the same all this generation, just incremental updates, but again applies to sports games so to each their own.

FIFA 14 I'll keep on this gen, looks okish, but not worth the next gen update (World Cup 2014). EA Did well with Titanfall + the sports titles and BF4
 5 years ago '05        #1927
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,553 | Props total: 6826 6826
 capone3pbs said:

n*ggas is bi*ches
 5 years ago '11        #1928
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 5051 5051
 capone3pbs said:

Is it that I'm exaggerating or that you don't know what you're buying? Let's go step by step through my last post and see where the hyperbole begins:

LOL @ paying Microsoft $499.99 to self-install a camera and microphone system in your house
The XBOX comes with the Kinect and requires it to be connected to the XBOX in order to use it. Not only doesn't it monitor your face to log you in, it also listens for the command "XBOX On" so tell me how I exaggerated when I said people will be self-installing cameras and microphones in their house for Microsoft?

and then have them tell you when and how you can play your games
You said this is an exaggeration too right? This is from the horses mouth:

"Xbox One is designed to verify if system, application or game updates are needed and to see if you have acquired new games, or resold, traded in, or given your game to a friend. With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies. "

Looks like they are telling you where and how you can play your games to me. In addition, if you don't comply they cut your ability to play games OFF...and you in here supporting them.

as well as where you can buy them.
You can only buy used games from an authorized dealer so they are telling you where you can buy your games as well.

If there was something I overlooked please let me know.

Last edited by Deuterion; 06-10-2013 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #1929
space
space
Beyond: Two Souls looks awesome. murder: Soul Suspect type of after life and possession game!
 5 years ago '10        #1930
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 280 280
 chevyrida6 said:

whos going !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm goin
 5 years ago '05        #1931
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$46,457 | Props total: 21926 21926
 Deuterion said:
Is it that I'm exaggerating or that you don't know what you're buying? Let's go step by step through my last post and see where the hyperbole begins:

The XBOX comes with the Kinect and requires it to be connected to the XBOX in order to use it. Not only doesn't it monitor your face to log you in, it also listens for the command "XBOX On" so tell me how I exaggerated when I said people will be self-installing cameras and microphones in their house for Microsoft?

"Xbox One is designed to verify if system, application or game updates are needed and to see if you have acquired new games, or resold, traded in, or given your game to a friend. With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies. "

Looks like they are telling you where and how you can play your games to me. In addition, if you don't comply they cut your ability to play games OFF...and you in here supporting them.

You can only buy used games from an authorized dealer so they are telling you where you can buy your games as well.

Are you posting from a laptop? Does that sh*t have a camera connected to it at all times? How about your phone?

If people have wanted to spy or look on you, it would've been and could be happening as you type your little rant.

If you're nervous about it, the Kinect can be turned off.
 5 years ago '12        #1932
CosbySweater 298 heat pts298
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 16249 16249
 Austin Foyt said:
MGSV
FORZA 5
RYSE
HALO
TITAN FALL

It's a wrap for Sony!
Isn't MGS5 a multi plat?
 06-10-2013, 04:26 PM         #1933
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CosbySweater said:
Isn't MGS5 a multi plat?
He is a delusional xbox fanboy who posts drivel what do you expect from him? He didn't even see the Sony conference and is already making a snap judgement.
 5 years ago '05        #1934
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$46,457 | Props total: 21926 21926
 CosbySweater said:
Isn't MGS5 a multi plat?
He probably meant that MGS has been one of Sony's biggest franchises for years, and all of a sudden Kojima himself is popping up to reveal sh*t at Microsoft's conference instead of Sony's.
 5 years ago '06        #1935
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 992 992
 bbqslap said:
I'm goin
take pictures my man! post a thread
 5 years ago '05        #1936
space
space
 Deuterion said:

Dude.. just buy your little inferior playsystem & stfu already. Dont worry about what the fu*k we doin. You playsystem fans r fu*kn annoying. God
 5 years ago '05        #1937
space
space
 Krazie said:
He probably meant that MGS has been one of Sony's biggest franchises for years, and all of a sudden Kojima himself is popping up to reveal sh*t at Microsoft's conference instead of Sony's.
 5 years ago '11        #1938
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 5051 5051
 Krazie said:
Are you posting from a laptop? Does that sh*t have a camera connected to it at all times? How about your phone?

If people have wanted to spy or look on you, it would've been and could be happening as you type your little rant.

If you're nervous about it, the Kinect can be turned off.
So since I have a laptop with a camera I should have another device installed in my living room that is always online and contains a microphone and camera that is strong enough to detect my heart rate. Great logic. In addition, turning something off means nothing...you can turn your cell phone off but as long as there's a battery in it, the microphone can still be activated...remotely. To top it off...Microsoft has been extremely deceitful in all of this...you gonna sit there and read the whole EULA to know what you're accepting?
 5 years ago '11        #1939
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 CosbySweater said:
Isn't MGS5 a multi plat?
yep, so is titanfall
 5 years ago '11        #1940
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Deuterion said:
So since I have a laptop with a camera I should have another device installed in my living room that is always online and contains a microphone and camera that is strong enough to detect my heart rate. Great logic. In addition, turning something off means nothing...you can turn your cell phone off but as long as there's a battery in it, the microphone can still be activated...remotely. To top it off...Microsoft has been extremely deceitful in all of this...you gonna sit there and read the whole EULA to know what you're accepting?
not even gonna lie. If your heart stopped and kinect called 911, that'd be cool
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
127 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy