E3 2013 Microsoft Press Conference

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #2041
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15806 15806

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CosbySweater; 06-10-2013 at 10:27 PM..
 06-10-2013, 10:20 PM         #2042
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #2043
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9702 9702
MGS 5 looks spectacular.
 5 years ago '05        #2044
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 whodatb1 said:
xbox n*ggaz done went runnin ... i dont post here in this section much ... but yall some bi*ch n*ggaz for that ...... ps4 really surprised me today with the low price and all .....

but in all honesty..... xbox still got my dough ...... i dont play ff and all the games most people play ... ima grown a.ss man that gets stuck playin lego batman or some other lego game wit my son .... and the usual ... madden /2k/ halo /mvc/injustice .... as much as i was impressed by ps4 .... i think i will get more use out the bells and whistles of xb1...... is there anything that tells me ps4 graphics are blatantly better than xb1???????? memory ?????? im not trading games in... letting the homies borrow games..... nor living in a prehistoric house without internet.......

somebody convince me.......

same boat as you
i only get a certain amount of hrs a week to actually sit and play video games due to work and kids.
i use to love FF games but no way i can sit or spend 4-5 hrs a day going anywhere on an RPG game.
in that regard i'm stuck to FPS and Sports games where i can pick up a match or two and call it a day
i'm also wondering graphics difference because PS3s hardware was better then 360 and when i'd goto my bro's house and see him playing PS3 it didn't really seem any better then the 360
hard to completely jump ship and start fresh with a new console if it's not a huge difference
 5 years ago '12        #2045
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 whodatb1 said:
xbox n*ggaz done went runnin ... i dont post here in this section much ... but yall some bi*ch n*ggaz for that ...... ps4 really surprised me today with the low price and all .....

but in all honesty..... xbox still got my dough ...... i dont play ff and all the games most people play ... ima grown a.ss man that gets stuck playin lego batman or some other lego game wit my son .... and the usual ... madden /2k/ halo /mvc/injustice .... as much as i was impressed by ps4 .... i think i will get more use out the bells and whistles of xb1...... is there anything that tells me ps4 graphics are blatantly better than xb1???????? memory ?????? im not trading games in... letting the homies borrow games..... nor living in a prehistoric house without internet.......

somebody convince me.......

This is the realist sh*t. Xbox will have all the games this time around, only game that Sony had that was worth copping a PS for was MGSV.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 06-11-2013 at 12:39 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #2046
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
exactly ..... and in all honesty..... sports games have ALWAYS played better on xb1 .... so i need more convincing ... or im staying ......

that live broadcast when i smash people in 2K14 >>>>>

and i can just tell my Kinect to do everything
 5 years ago '11        #2047
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4460 4460

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #2048
space
space
Xbox Forever

Not letting my thread end on a negative note.
 5 years ago '06        #2049
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Xbox multi tasking twitch espn tv nba fantasy dvr kinect option is what i like
turning on with your voice
xbox one is cool all around except for those sh*tty draw backs that we all know
ps4 is gaming only, nothing exciting. InFamous is the only exclusive that interests me

Titanfall has me sold tho for Xbox

Titanfall = The COD4 of Xbox ONE
 06-11-2013, 05:26 AM         #2050
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watching the press conference for the first time right now. 30 minutes in and this sh*t is the truth. That Ryse ain't fair. I'm cheating over into this thread during this Forza sh*t though, I don't play racing games.

EDIT:
This feature they're talking about on how it takes your tendencies and all and your "whatever he called him" races even without you. And you don't race against AI you race against other people's characters based off of their tendencies. That could be useful for some games in the future that I actually would play.

Last edited by SOCIALITE; 06-11-2013 at 05:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2051
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 SOCIALITE said:
Watching the press conference for the first time right now. 30 minutes in and this sh*t is the truth. That Ryse ain't fair. I'm cheating over into this thread during this Forza sh*t though, I don't play racing games.
So you saving the Sony conference for last?

5 years ago '04        #2052
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Sony sh*t on them bad. Wow

Now I'm torn on what next gen console to purchase.
 5 years ago '12        #2053
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 SOCIALITE said:

EDIT:
This feature they're talking about on how it takes your tendencies and all and your "whatever he called him" races even without you. And you don't race against AI you race against other people's characters based off of their tendencies. That could be useful for some games in the future that I actually would play.
The drivatar. This will def improve racing AI as it's very predictable TBH, I want to see a random crash because the owner of the vehicle drives a.ss most the time!

Did anyone make mention that most of those games at E3 so far, they mostly showed online benefits, or are we avoiding the elephant in the room? Even Tom Clancy's The Division looks like a MMORPG (when they zoomed out). Guess I'mma have to get Xbox Live Gold!Goddamn sumssabeeches.

5 years ago '12        #2054
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
yea tough decision bro...a company thats gonna charge u to throw punches in k!ller instinct or a no online required no DRM console
True about no online etc, but you did notice most of the games that showed gameplay showed online gameplay right? The Crew and TC: The Division being 2 I recall from the top of my head!
 06-11-2013, 06:01 AM         #2055
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k y'all man this Xbox1 is the sh*t.
 06-11-2013, 06:04 AM         #2056
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Griffin said:
So you saving the Sony conference for last?

I was actually saving Microsoft for last, but it's so much (negative)hype surrounding the Xbox1 I had to see what it was about. I watched the first 30 minutes or so of the Sony one up to the system reveal. Got it paused on the first game trailer in another tab.
 5 years ago '12        #2057
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
yea ur point? what games right now dont have online play?
Lol don't get a hissy fit relax! We have had online multiplayer as additional gameplay not part and parcel of missions ala The Crew or TC's MMORPG "online" sandbox. These next gen consoles seem to be aimed more to unlocking a better gameplay experience by playing online or pairing with tablets and Vita, as well as having teams and automated teams ala Forza 5. DriveClub also has the following synopsis...

"There will also be a team racing element to the game, with players managing racing teams and using the PlayStation 4's "share" features to manage teams with other players"

Lol BX n*ggas on the defensive even when you pointing out solid beneficial features, relax dude!
 06-11-2013, 06:24 AM         #2058
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestykagiso said:
Lol don't get a hissy fit relax! We have had online multiplayer as additional gameplay not part and parcel of missions ala The Crew or TC's MMORPG "online" sandbox. These next gen consoles seem to be aimed more to unlocking a better gameplay experience by playing online or pairing with tablets and Vita, as well as having teams and automated teams ala Forza 5. DriveClub also has the following synopsis...

"There will also be a team racing element to the game, with players managing racing teams and using the PlayStation 4's "share" features to manage teams with other players"

Lol BX n*ggas on the defensive even when you pointing out solid beneficial features, relax dude!
This is true.
 5 years ago '12        #2059
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
asking for your point was defensive? and the second question was more a statement saying that publishers will only be able to control the online part of a game on ps4....with xbox they control it all..so for games like GTA5 yall paying every cent...but on ps4 we can buy used,trade borrow and lend
...and there is your first problem. You talking on behalf of PS4 instead of gaming as a whole. You did notice the games I mentioned are 1 PS4 Exclusive and 2 multi platforms right?

Gaming as a whole seems to be going online anyways is the point if you missed it, that is why this E3 they had most of the new IP's exclusive to next gen showing online "team" themed games. There will be single player campaigns but from what I saw, by E3 2014 most of the time will be spent online playing games from what I saw last nite! My little prediction though
 5 years ago '12        #2060
space
space
Oh and one of the most impressive games last night, TC's The Division had the tag phrase "Online Open-World RPG"

Jussayin
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy