Battle Rapper Arsonal in new movie about gangs in Newark, NJ

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #41
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
I keep forgettin to cop jiwe book
 5 years ago '06        #42
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 A-N-D-1 said:
Maybe it is regular sh*t now but I grew up in the 80's/early 90's, that sh*t wasn't normal at that time!!!
who u know from the tri-state area that wuz bangin over colors in the 80s n early 90s? all these new age bangers started in the early 2000s n as early as 99 as far as i'm concerned in the nyc/nj area??? but sumhow these n***az swear they started in the early 90s tryna stretch they bangin resume

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-12-2013 at 08:11 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #43
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 HiLoMotion said:
Ars lame a.ss. Making anti gang songs when he 1st started then joins a gang in his late twenties
word?? post 1 of them joints
 5 years ago '05        #44
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 waytoomuch said:
who u know from the tri-state area that wuz bangin over colors in the 80s n early 90s? all these new age bangers started in the early 2000s n as early as 99 as far as i'm concerned in the nyc/nj area??? but sumhow these n***az swear they started in the early 90s tryna stretch they bangin resume
I grew up when the Ceps were running through Brooklyn. So I know no one that was "bangin over colors" during that time. Growing up in Brooklyn, I always thought the blood/crip sh*t was corny and figured that we just didn't do that corny sh*t in the east. Yeah there were gangs but not the same corny sh*t as the B's and C's. I don't know where this east coast blood and crip sh*t came from. I figured ir was probably a n*gga that was corny out in Cali but had family in NYC or where ever and came east to start the sh*t up. All I know is that when I was growing up B's and C's weren't best friends from what I understood. I didn't know any of them but regardless of that I still felt the sh*t was corny from what I understood of it. I also know them Decepticon n*ggas would run in your house in the 80's and snatch EVERYTHING in it!!!
 5 years ago '06        #45
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^

sum1 from the bronx that wuz locked up in rikers wuz infatuated wit gangs from chicago n cali n then tried 2 make a gang fusin chicago knowledge/rules along wit the blood name/blood set/blood colors (known from cali) n created the new breed of bloods on the east 2 go against the latin kings in jail. i heard that same homie lied 2 the inmates n said he wuz from cali n got bandwagoners in prison that went along wit this new breed of that blood gang he created. the s**t then spread like wildfire on the streets once them inmates got outta jail n put their neighborhood on. so no1 brought it out here. eastcoast cats wuz jus infatuated wit westcoast lifestyle thanks 2 westcoast hip hop havin strong influence in the 90s. the only exception is in parts of ess3x county in jerz where a few gangbangers from cali actually moved to areas in jersey 2 prolly expand on hustlin so jerz is prolly a lil more authentic than nyc wit havin ties 2 cali. all of this s**t wuz happenin in the late 90s n early 2000s. i wuz jus wonderin where u got early 90s from but i guess u were talkin about the original local gangs. but i agree tho that all that s**t is still wack as f**k either way. b's n c's in cali have history n started beefin 4 a reason. these fools in this area hav no reason takin up a beef over colors that got nothin 2 do wit em.
 5 years ago '06        #46
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
I grew up in Jersey when there were cliques, maybe some disciples and kings... I don't get the gang sh*t, it's like these kids have lost their identity and rep colors.
 5 years ago '06        #47
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 A-N-D-1 said:
I grew up when the Ceps were running through Brooklyn. So I know no one that was "bangin over colors" during that time. Growing up in Brooklyn, I always thought the blood/crip sh*t was corny and figured that we just didn't do that corny sh*t in the east. Yeah there were gangs but not the same corny sh*t as the B's and C's. I don't know where this east coast blood and crip sh*t came from. I figured ir was probably a n*gga that was corny out in Cali but had family in NYC or where ever and came east to start the sh*t up. All I know is that when I was growing up B's and C's weren't best friends from what I understood. I didn't know any of them but regardless of that I still felt the sh*t was corny from what I understood of it. I also know them Decepticon n*ggas would run in your house in the 80's and snatch EVERYTHING in it!!!
Out in Jersey we use to feel the same way, it was stupid to us cause it wasn't part of our history. Now these kids are just biters with utter disregard to their environment
 5 years ago '09        #48
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 waytoomuch said:
word?? post 1 of them joints

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago