most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
368 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game goes to NORTH PHILLY for some cheesesteak
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #41
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,318 | Props total: 2458 2458
it was all for pub..game aint goin to be yellin gunit anymore so thats good...the way i see it is 50 and gunits run is up this year because everyone i know aint feelin em anymore and all the peeps on here arent really feelin em anymore so its a good thing for game if he gets kicked out..
 12 years ago '04        #42
TheProtege9020 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,140 | Props total: 150 150
so, its really true
 12 years ago '04        #43
KillaGram 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 4 4
lol, its true, I was just listening to it myself, it came right out of 50 mouth. Game is kicked out
 12 years ago '04        #44
shah456 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
someone needs to up the interview
 02-28-2005, 04:21 PM         #45
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
which is exactly my point. this dude 50 replaced music with the art of beef. yeah, it's always been part of the culture, but 50 uses it like a true marketing tool, it's sad. but i'm good....i'll bootleg everything g-unit puts out record-wise.
yea he does beef and sells he is just commercial, of course i bootleg and sell gunit lol who doesnt on this site
 12 years ago '05        #46
KlipKlap 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 1294 1294
oh sh*t, some chick justed called Game out......"50 wrote all ur hooks".& he cant sell more than 50....lol & said she bought the album game like thanks 4 the 15 dollars, she like nah i bootlegged it!!

Last edited by KlipKlap; 02-28-2005 at 04:22 PM..
 02-28-2005, 04:22 PM         #47
jim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is on 106 and park tonight, be out any min.
 12 years ago '04        #48
KillaGram 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 4 4
 jim said:
game is on 106 and park tonight, be out any min.
word? is it airing tonight or are they taping tonight, cause say they tape tonight, that sh*t would air in like 2 or 3 days so I dont know
 12 years ago '04        #49
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
Kind of happy.

Ill be honest I wasn't that happy when Game became part of G-Unit, it didn't bother me, but I was more on some like "Oh great know all these fu*king pop idiots are going to be talking about game like they have known about him for so long".

Its really fu*ked up how G-Unit treating Game, and If all this sh*t is true, I will only support Game & Yayo from here on out.

50 Talking sh*t about Game, yet Game is on his way to sell more then Banks & Buck. I remember everyone was talking about Banks, and now I hardly hear sh*t about him.

Remember when Snoop was pissed about Game signing to G-Unit. Maybe 50 pissed cause The Game sold more then his homie Banks.
 12 years ago '04        #50
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
 KlipKlap said:
oh sh*t, some chick justed called Game out......"50 wrote all ur hooks".& he cant sell more than 50....lol & said she bought the album game like thanks 4 the 15 dollars, she like nah i bootlegged it!!
wow, if that's true then that's some foul sh*t to say. lol, you would think the women would side with game....
 12 years ago '04        #51
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,471 | Props total: 2728 2728
the only n*gga sh*t i like outta g-unit is game & i would think 50s the 1 lookin like an a.ss if he wrote games album cause he just made another n*gga rich off his work
 02-28-2005, 04:37 PM         #52
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
i hate gay unit but i hate gayme more,if anything this is the fall of gayme cause gay unit was mainstream hottness for you guys before gayme came along,hes gonna be a weak a.ss n*gga now,50 done wrote all his sh*t and you know dre aint gonna fu*k wit him no more either, n*gga claim to bring back the west but he fu*kin wit nas,hes a str8 up east coast a.ss style n*gga

TRIPLE H said:
gay unit is a bunch of fu*kin clowns

why do much hate on g-unit? cuz they on top? cuz they sell records? so mahy haters on boxden. ok you dont like them dont freak the fu*k out.
 02-28-2005, 04:38 PM         #53
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game and gunit were better when they didnt know each other
 12 years ago '04        #54
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
for the record anything 50 may have written for game was for direction within song format. lol, 50's taking the credit as if he turned game into a lyricist.....game's best work in the mixtape circuit was when he was still directly underneath dre on aftermath a year back. 50 needs to put that kind of effort into making banks album better....the hype off that album alone pushed it past 1 mil, that sh*t was trash in it's purest form
 02-28-2005, 04:42 PM         #55
Kaytwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unit were hot, but until we see Sophomore releases from the artists you won't be able to judge whether they have a real hold or longetivity in the game. 50's second album isn't amazing, the production is heavy as fu*k but it has no lyrical substance.

Can't wait for Yayo's release to be honest but no one can deny that they make good music because they do.
 12 years ago '05        #56
KlipKlap 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 1294 1294
50 gonna b on Funk Flex show 2day on hot 97.........streets is talkin!!
 02-28-2005, 04:44 PM         #57
Sherz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GREAT NEWS! Game don't need those G-Unit fu*kers anyway. But WOW, Fat Joe predicted this would happen not so long ago. 50 is a goddamn biootch, come on G-Unit stans, it ain't hard to tell...
 12 years ago '04        #58
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,835 | Props total: 15 15
is this going to start another EAST VS WEST thing???
 02-28-2005, 04:46 PM         #59
Untitled 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well you fans better hope Dre picks him back up on Aftermath alone. LOL
 02-28-2005, 04:50 PM         #60
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill quote benzino on this one "50-Cent is falling down falling down 50-Cent is falling down and fu*k the G-Unit" (Benzino)

lol gunit needs game now just because of all the people 50 called out....if 50 loses game and all these people come firing at 50 ....50s done even commercially ....im dieing to hear what eminem has to say bout 50 and so forth and dre about game im sure dre will back game....lol shady records / aftermath could completely collapse lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
144 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago