Jemele Hill brushes off my troll attempt.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 ginobili 20 said:
Why??? No hate, just curious.... She always came off as non informed in a lot of the topics she acted passion about... She used to always use the race angle/ college kids not getting paid BS, but when she got grilled about it, had no decent rebuttals... imo seemed like a less obvious troll... Hence Skip always going out of his way to be nice to her, and not trying to expose her

She has the female BS, that she gets too emotional and lets her judgement get clouded by man she doesn't like as people, not as proven players....If she isn't talking about a s3xy story about a NFL/NBA team, she looks stupid......

Imo she doesn't do her homework like say another respected female reporter like Jackie... The ugly bi*ch is articulate and needs to fill a quota though... I get it, at the end of the day...
I think she's as informed as most of the people on the shows she appears on frequently (First Take, Numbers Never Lie) Like I said I don't always agree with her, but she has had some points I do agree with, and all of the personalities on ESPN have some bias, you name one, and I can probably tell u a time they,imo, obviously let their personal feelings about people affect their analysis. Especially Jackie I've seen her hate on Rick Pitino a few times.
 5 years ago '10        #22
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
She is literally the worst person on ESPN. I won't even watch anything with her on it.
 5 years ago '04        #23
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
damn that freestyle was tuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrible
 5 years ago '07        #24
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,670 | Props total: 17915 17915
 big blak afrika said:
So this is what you're doing. Rapping in bart stations with a cup for change. Bruh don't disrespect no woman with a career again. Especially when you rapping with effeminate n*ggas at bart stations. Bum a.ss wannabe n*gga gets off at each stop raps and calls it a tour.
 5 years ago '10        #25
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 stv18 said:
She is literally the worst person on ESPN. I won't even watch anything with her on it.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 chrismb said:
ya sh*t not wack but your word play seems mad simple

might sound better over a beat who knows
 big blak afrika said:
So this is what you're doing. Rapping in bart stations with a cup for change. Bruh don't disrespect no woman with a career again. Especially when you rapping with effeminate n*ggas at bart stations. Bum a.ss wannabe n*gga gets off at each stop raps and calls it a tour.

@ this unnecessary sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #27
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21193 21193
Could've done alot better.

You just seemed like a dumb person rather than a troll bro.
 5 years ago '07        #28
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10870 10870
I laughed
 5 years ago '05        #29
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Hill is probably one of the more female knowledgeable analyst I've seen over the years.. I don't agree with her often, but she's tolerable, and does make some good points from time to time. She's def not the worse on the network, regardless of gender. Thats for sure. But this is America, if you're not eye candy and discussing sports being a woman, men aint trying to hear you in most cases.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-09-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #30
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
TYS, I remember when I first heard you spit something on YMW.... sh*t was weak

You improved like a motherfu*ker after watching that video and checking them 2 tracks. I'd actually listen to your tape and spread the word

Also Jamele Hill is arguably the ugliest woman alive. She doesn't deserve to be alive in fact. Too ugly. Somebody needs to take her bi*ch a.ss out with a head shot, preferably.... no open casket. Nobody wonna see that face.
 5 years ago '06        #31
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5041 5041
if you can deal with her making it so obvious she wants to fu*k Michael Smith (married man) on NNL shes a serviceable replacement to the 2 stews/stus
 5 years ago '04        #32
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
 big blak afrika said:
.. She ignored the "troll" attempt cause it was weak as hell.
 5 years ago '12        #33
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 #TheReturn said:
Hill is probably one of the more female knowledgeable analyst I've seen over the years.. I don't agree with her often, but she's tolerable, and does make some good points from time to time. She's def not the worse on the network, regardless of gender. Thats for sure. But this is America, if you're not eye candy and discussing sports being a woman, men aint trying to hear you in most cases.
 5 years ago '04        #34
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
should have asked her wats up wit that mouf
 5 years ago '11        #35
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
he just trolled yall n*ggas into listening to his music
 06-09-2013, 01:23 PM         #36
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305Lars said:
he just trolled yall n*ggas into listening to his music
not me

I used to hate on jemele hill but I grew up since she first joined espn, got a lot of respect for her craft.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

[pic - click to view]

this is a casual sports message board among men. There will be typos and mistakes, are you a teacher or something? Relax, the message was understood.
 5 years ago '07        #38
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10870 10870
 Stupid Fresh said:
if you can deal with her making it so obvious she wants to fu*k Michael Smith (married man) on NNL shes a serviceable replacement to the 2 stews/stus
She wants him so bad it's pathetic. bi*ch is so annoying and craving married mans d!ck
 5 years ago '04        #39
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
 #TheReturn said:

[pic - click to view]

this is a casual sports message board among men. There will be typos and mistakes, are you a teacher or something? Relax, the message was understood.
So men cannot use proper grammar? There's a difference between misspelling a word and using the completely wrong word.

Even third graders know the difference between worse and worst.

5 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago