Tracy McGrady got some of the most disrespectful ingame moves (video)

most viewed right now
 83
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #61
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
 420Heat said:
go suck tmac bum a.ss chinese d!ck
 itzadirtyworld said:
all flash no substance...

with that said Tayshaun Prince ended his whole career



as a rookie

 ballergenetics said:
You fu*kin idiots....
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Lmaooooooooooooo @ Prime Mac over Prime Lebron


T-Mac never got out the first round with a prime Artest and prime Yao.

Bron got there with Larry Hughes and Anderson Varejao.


Now if you say Prime Mac over Prime Kobe

that's a better argument.
u dumb fu*ks need to shut all the way the fu*k up
dont know anything about any players career besides kobe n bron
Artest and Tmac played less than 40 games together in 1 season.
Yao n Tmac didnt play much together from 06-09 either

and yeah, offensively, Tmac > Bron.


Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 06-09-2013 at 10:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #62
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 1943 1943
 kainoa1 said:
truth


Prime Mac woulda cooked a prime queen james




lebron f*ggot d!ck riders lost again

cant wait till the spurs go up 2 - 0


you lost.
 5 years ago '04        #63
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 1943 1943
 adulel08 said:
u dumb fu*ks need to shut all the way the fu*k up
dont know anything about any players career besides kobe n bron
Artest and Tmac played less than 40 games together in 1 season.
Yao n Tmac didnt play much together from 06-09 either

and yeah, offensively, Tmac > Bron.
as far as offensive, let's go scoring.

In Lebrons best year, he averaged:

30ppg, 1.8 offensive rpg, 7.2apg, shot 71% from the ft, 31.5% 3pt, and 48.4 fg%

tmac

32.1, 1.6 orpg, 5.5 apg, 79% ft, 38.6% 3pt, 45.7% fg

I'll call that dead even
 5 years ago '06        #64
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
Brons offense is based on his athletiscm and size (drive and draw fouls, dunk on em, fast breaks)
Tmac was athletic but scored mostly off skills (iso, cross the defender finish over or his sick post game fade away

Bron cant shoot past 12 ft unless its a open catch n shoot
his pull up is suspect most games, his handles are good, but not as nice as Tmacs and not as creative.
also not as smooth and polished overall as 03 Tmac.
Since Bron is in the paint gettin fouls, he is more efficient. not gonna deny that
 5 years ago '09        #65
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13535 13535
 rbarber1234 said:
That disrespect

Damn I forgot Juwan was on The Magic
 06-10-2013, 12:06 AM         #66
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
Brons offense is based on his athletiscm and size (drive and draw fouls, dunk on em, fast breaks)
Tmac was athletic but scored mostly off skills (iso, cross the defender finish over or his sick post game fade away

Bron cant shoot past 12 ft unless its a open catch n shoot
his pull up is suspect most games, his handles are good, but not as nice as Tmacs and not as creative.
also not as smooth and polished overall as 03 Tmac.
Since Bron is in the paint gettin fouls, he is more efficient. not gonna deny that

[video - click to view]

fadin 3's outta bounds....
 5 years ago '06        #67
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
u think LeBron has a good pull up game?
its nowhere near Kobe Tmac pull up level.
his scoring in the paint is better than them

im not hating on Bron, just pointing out facts.
i do like him, he is a HOFer ALREADY
Tmac n him are friends but 03 Tmac would toast him, he was struggling vs Paul George!!
@ 1:16

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #68
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 INFAMOUS said:
prime mac >>> prime bron
I'm not a LeBron fan but come on.
 5 years ago '10        #69
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 1638 1638
Prime T-mac isn't better than prime 'Bron.

However, it's easy to distinguish between those who watched T-Mac and his Rockets with those who are only looking at stats (IE: T-mac never got out of the first round). T-Mac and Yao rarely, if ever, went into the playoffs healthy at the same time. The Rockets typically went into the playoffs with Yao and no T-mac or vice versa. Also, these guys almost always lost to the eventual NBA champions or conference champions.

Houston and Phoenix (who were my fav two teams) are the reasons why I hate Dallas, San Antonio, and Los Angeles.
 06-10-2013, 05:25 AM         #70
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kainoa1 said:
truth


Prime Mac woulda cooked a prime queen james




lebron f*ggot d!ck riders lost again

cant wait till the spurs go up 2 - 0
oh yeah, where u at?

Heat 103, Spurs 84
 5 years ago '13        #71
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
@ those Houston announcers....
 06-10-2013, 05:48 AM         #72
winwin1000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Miss This Guy
 06-10-2013, 07:29 AM         #73
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
u think LeBron has a good pull up game?
its nowhere near Kobe Tmac pull up level.
his scoring in the paint is better than them

im not hating on Bron, just pointing out facts.
i do like him, he is a HOFer ALREADY
Tmac n him are friends but 03 Tmac would toast him, he was struggling vs Paul George!!
@ 1:16

Well seeing as Tmac was unguardable, he'd pretty much cook anybody
at Lebron struggling against PG, what? Lmao he was puttin up his usual numbers
 06-10-2013, 11:39 AM         #74
Mom'sGreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:


Still gives me chill bumps
4;37 n*gga was astound.
 5 years ago '11        #75
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 1411 1411
first thing i think of when i relive tmac prime days... that whole game was filthy but this play...


[video - click to view]




Last edited by Killa KMS; 06-10-2013 at 12:57 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy