9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 94
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #1201
hiphopsince1984 
space
avatar space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
i want to make streets in my town with the tiles, but i'm a little gunshy about it. any advice about the best way to do it?
 4 years ago '08        #1202
hiphopsince1984 
space
avatar space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 Ghetto Gremlin said:
Yo, I need some hood wear DLC. Nintendo, make it happen.
no n*ggas i've been rocking this same backwards hat and basketball sneakers for weeks. sometimes i'll throw on the hero boots for variation

i'm tired of being a white boy and this mii mask sucks because i still have white hands and arms like i'm a burn victim
 07-28-2013, 03:41 PM         #1203
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1984 said:
no n*ggas i've been rocking this same backwards hat and basketball sneakers for weeks. sometimes i'll throw on the hero boots for variation

i'm tired of being a white boy and this mii mask sucks because i still have white hands and arms like i'm a burn victim
you can tan and get dark skin

 07-28-2013, 03:57 PM         #1204
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto Gremlin said:
The struggle is real. It should be this hard to get fresh.

The game is still dope though.
You'll unlock the stores soon and get new gear
 4 years ago '08        #1205
hiphopsince1984 
space
avatar space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 Cya Nerd said:
you can tan and get dark skin

i heard of this, but it seems like too much effort for something that doesn't last all of the time. According to that link, I can only tan until September 15. For the life of me, I can't figure out why they would leave out the ability to personalize your character.


Last edited by hiphopsince1984; 07-28-2013 at 04:19 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #1206
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
I'm playing but it's wack as fu*k, just dropped that cake to build my house earlier.

I'm just running around catching bugs. Pockets damn near full. The 1st day sucks.
 4 years ago '06        #1207
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 462 462
It's been raining all day. First time it's rained since I've had this game. Do I still have to water the flowers and sh*t?
 4 years ago '04        #1208
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Triple0 said:
It's been raining all day. First time it's rained since I've had this game. Do I still have to water the flowers and sh*t?
You don't have to unless you're trying to grow hybrid flowers. In that case you'd have to.
 4 years ago '10        #1209
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Finally got my crib, sh*t is getting better now. Finally copped my shovel & fishing pole. (sh*t was sold out yesterday because my chick hopped on it first. So she's the mayor & copped everything )

Paid the loan in full, now I'm just fishing & digging up fossils.

Caught a clown fish & put it in the crib, along with some other sh*t I got from the characters in the game.

I'm really liking this game now, thought my girl was gassin the game. Told me it was addictive. Hit her with the face. We went to The House On The Rock today & I had her to drive home so I could chill & play.


Last edited by aka ReeSe; 07-29-2013 at 07:49 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #1210
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 aka ReeSe said:
Finally got my crib, sh*t is getting better now. Finally copped my shovel & fishing pole. (sh*t was sold out yesterday because my chick hopped on it first. So she's the mayor & copped everything )

Paid the loan in full, now I'm just fishing & digging up fossils.

Caught a clown fish & put it in the crib, along with some other sh*t I got from the characters in the game.

I'm really liking this game now, thought my girl was gassin the game. Told me it was addictive. Hit her with the face. We went to The House On The Rock today & I had her to drive home so I could chill & play.


My fiancee wanted to play my game and I hit her with the

Bought here her own 3DS, 32GB sd card and did the digital download of the game on the eShop cause I figured she'd lose the cartridge like e G o did

Plus I wasn't going to let her ruin my town or take up perfectly good game time so she could play. That July Best Buy Black Friday 3DS deal came in handy.
 4 years ago '10        #1211
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Explicit said:


My fiancee wanted to play my game and I hit her with the

Bought here her own 3DS, 32GB sd card and did the digital download of the game on the eShop cause I figured she'd lose the cartridge like e G o did

Plus I wasn't going to let her ruin my town or take up perfectly good game time so she could play. That July Best Buy Black Friday 3DS deal came in handy.
Damn, I'm gonna get her to cop her own 3DS then use that. Do the digital download & move my person there so I can run my own sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #1212
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
This site has a list of the various items in the game if anyone is curious.

 4 years ago '04        #1213
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
Unknowingly made a delivery to someone who time travels and this was what I saw


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




I hope I can make this Sunday's festivities
 08-02-2013, 01:31 AM         #1214
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Unknowingly made a delivery to someone who time travels and this was what I saw


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




I hope I can make this Sunday's festivities
I'm gonna be on the wii u at midnight on Saturday
 4 years ago '04        #1215
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Cya Nerd said:
I'm gonna be on the wii u at midnight on Saturday
Why the Wii U at midnight on Saturday?
 08-02-2013, 02:41 AM         #1216
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Why the Wii U at midnight on Saturday?
Pikmin 3 .
 4 years ago '04        #1217
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Cya Nerd said:
Pikmin 3 .


Too bad it doesn't have online play
 08-02-2013, 04:12 AM         #1218
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:


Too bad it doesn't have online play
Don't remind me
 4 years ago '04        #1219
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Cya Nerd said:
Don't remind me
The start of quality Nintendo titles being released begins Sunday. Based Nintendo here they come
 4 years ago '04        #1220
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
We i finally found the art guy. Pick real painting donated it and now my museum shop is open.

I just started the project work on the coffee shop now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy