9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 64
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1081
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Turnip prices are now 249
 4 years ago '04        #1082
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Cya Nerd said:

[pic - click to view]




I'd cop
I just bought all of these

 1ARM said:

[pic - click to view]

Can't find any of these though
 4 years ago '12        #1083
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Explicit said:
I just bought all of these



Can't find any of these though
They're sold in Japan in some Gachapons along the streets and in malls.

Your best bet would be Amazon or Ebay, though I think they're sold out on Amazon.
 4 years ago '04        #1084
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 1ARM said:
They're sold in Japan in some Gachapons along the streets and in malls.

Your best bet would be Amazon or Ebay, though I think they're sold out on Amazon.
Same with ebay. I don't want them all just a couple of them. Might need to check out some of the japanese/anime stores here in the Bay to see if they might have them by chance.
 07-19-2013, 06:32 PM         #1085
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
I just bought all of these



Can't find any of these though
post pics when they get there
 4 years ago '04        #1086
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Cya Nerd said:
post pics when they get there
Will do

When we gonna all jump online again. I miss those old times
 07-19-2013, 06:39 PM         #1087
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Will do

When we gonna all jump online again. I miss those old times
I feel you man I do too

I've been on in such short burst like 15 mins a time is the bug catching tourney this weekend?

I know the fire works you said were in august I think we all gotta catch up
 07-19-2013, 06:42 PM         #1088
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '12        #1089
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
I reset my town, and have been resetting my game for the past day looking for the layout I want..

Which one do you guys think would be best? I'm sort of leaning towards the top one.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #1090
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Cya Nerd said:
I feel you man I do too

I've been on in such short burst like 15 mins a time is the bug catching tourney this weekend?

I know the fire works you said were in august I think we all gotta catch up
Yep tomorrow. Also this guy on Cheap a.ss Gamer is opening up his town to allow people to catalog various sets as well as all of the Japanese DLC released to this point. Hitting up his spot to get those in the system and see if I can order them.

Fireworks next month
 4 years ago '04        #1091
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 1ARM said:
I reset my town, and have been resetting my game for the past day looking for the layout I want..

Which one do you guys think would be best? I'm sort of leaning towards the top one.


[pic - click to view]

For full access without a wet suit of the beaches, the bottom one. Both look good, but I'm liking the bottom ones layout for some reason
 07-19-2013, 06:55 PM         #1092
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Yep tomorrow. Also this guy on Cheap a.ss Gamer is opening up his town to allow people to catalog various sets as well as all of the Japanese DLC released to this point. Hitting up his spot to get those in the system and see if I can order them.

Fireworks next month
I never got turnips not once this sunday I'm getting them



I want that 7/11 dlc from Japan



All I see is fireworks
 07-19-2013, 06:56 PM         #1093
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ARM said:
I reset my town, and have been resetting my game for the past day looking for the layout I want..

Which one do you guys think would be best? I'm sort of leaning towards the top one.


[pic - click to view]

THe first one looks like everything will be easier to get too


just build a bridge above the retail and u got it going right into town and to the beach just all in a straight line
 4 years ago '04        #1094
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398

[video - click to view]


This beat sounds better than Drake's song


I can't wait
 4 years ago '04        #1095
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
Iight so I spent about 4 hrs playing this game today. Made the down payment on my house. It's now night in my town and everything seems dead . What can I do now? And how do I get a fishing rod?

I don't know anyone else with this game so I'm relying on y'all.
 4 years ago '04        #1096
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Firestarr said:
Iight so I spent about 4 hrs playing this game today. Made the down payment on my house. It's now night in my town and everything seems dead . What can I do now? And how do I get a fishing rod?

I don't know anyone else with this game so I'm relying on y'all.
Give me 2g's and I'll give you a shovel and a fishing rod. If you want a silver sling shot inlcuded just give me 4gs and I'll give you it all.
 07-19-2013, 07:46 PM         #1097
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:


This beat sounds better than Drake's song


I can't wait


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #1098
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Explicit said:
Give me 2g's and I'll give you a shovel and a fishing rod. If you want a silver sling shot inlcuded just give me 4gs and I'll give you it all.
I got the shovel already.. Just need the fishing rod.
 4 years ago '04        #1099
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Firestarr said:
I got the shovel already.. Just need the fishing rod.
Alright, just give me a G and its yours.
 4 years ago '04        #1100
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Explicit said:
Alright, just give me a G and its yours.
Let's do it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy