Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2013, 09:24 PM         #81
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta school yall on how to really make them bells

5 years ago '04        #82
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
What's y'all friend codes? We need t start linking up
 5 years ago '04        #83
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Mine is 3153 - 4176 - 3857
 5 years ago '04        #84
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
Price matched the game at Best Buy with the Kmart price and saved $5 on it. Reading your guys take on it brought back memories from the OG one. Gotta wait for my fiancée to pass out and I can start this bi*ch up. Not sure if this still holds true, but in the OG one every Saturday night at 8pm you could meet K.K. Slider at the town square or wherever he likes to perform at and watch him jam on his guitar. It shows credits while he plays, but after you receive that song so it can play in your house.

Wondering if they still have a TV so you can collect the old NES games and play them... I hope so.
 5 years ago '05        #85
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 246 246
 Figueroa said:
Gettin mines next week 3ds stay gettin heat.
n*ggas need to stop with the blind 3ds hate just cause it's a portable.
coppin a 3ds xl in couple weeks also
 5 years ago '11        #86
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
Good to see everyone enjoying this sh*t. I don't have it, but my brother does and loves the hell out of it as well. Didn't think people on here were into sh*t like AC so it came as a bit of a shock. I had the GC one when it first came out and it just brought back memories hearing people talk about it in this thread. Some of the most original sh*t with actual seasons and holidays taking into effect, times of day depends on what you can see and catch. Loved that game growing up.
 5 years ago '04        #87
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Explicit said:
Price matched the game at Best Buy with the Kmart price and saved $5 on it. Reading your guys take on it brought back memories from the OG one. Gotta wait for my fiancée to pass out and I can start this bi*ch up. Not sure if this still holds true, but in the OG one every Saturday night at 8pm you could meet K.K. Slider at the town square or wherever he likes to perform at and watch him jam on his guitar. It shows credits while he plays, but after you receive that song so it can play in your house.

Wondering if they still have a TV so you can collect the old NES games and play them... I hope so.
Dope, I'll make a note to see if he or someone else is there or something next weekend.

BTW, snapped a couple pics of my character outside his tent and sleeping in his bed

I guess now's a good time to ask -- why does my character have to be white? They didn't give me a chance to customize him at all when I first started.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EDIT -- oh and that's a Virtual Boy at the top of the bed. Got it from the fortune cookie I bought lol
 5 years ago '04        #88
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
I dont even know how to find my friend code. And the damn store close at 10! Im stuck till 7!
 5 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
I dont even know how to find my friend code. And the damn store close at 10! Im stuck till 7!
Go to the 3DS home screen and find the little smiley face at the middle/top of the bottom screen. You can press it and have it set up your profile using your default Mii character, and then the Friend Code is shown on the top screen.

And yea that store closing sh*t sucks but that's kinda the charm of the game I guess. Try to get all your stuff done before the town closes down for the night. I heard once you get a little further in the game you can set a town ordinance to make shops stay open til midnight.
 5 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Dope, I'll make a note to see if he or someone else is there or something next weekend.

BTW, snapped a couple pics of my character outside his tent and sleeping in his bed

I guess now's a good time to ask -- why does my character have to be white? They didn't give me a chance to customize him at all when I first started.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EDIT -- oh and that's a Virtual Boy at the top of the bed. Got it from the fortune cookie I bought lol

This. I felt racist for thinkin it, but how the fu*k can u change EVERYTHING BUT your race, its like they trying to tell you something.
 5 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Go to the 3DS home screen and find the little smiley face at the middle/top of the bottom screen. You can press it and have it set up your profile using your default Mii character, and then the Friend Code is shown on the top screen.

And yea that store closing sh*t sucks but that's kinda the charm of the game I guess. Try to get all your stuff done before the town closes down for the night. I heard once you get a little further in the game you can set a town ordinance to make shops stay open til midnight.
Based NewLeaf Strikes again! I might really go buy the strategy guide for this.sh*t getting real.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The back of the box seems to have all white people too.... Well besides all these animals

The holidays are when it shines. The OG one had the dudes all dressed up for Halloween. Even during the fall everything looked so relaxed and chill. Would be sick to transfer data from the GC to this to see my old friends or find out if they passed away.
 06-09-2013, 09:44 PM         #93
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KK slider is still in the game more of the stores will open up as you become further into the game I'm on day two right now I'm still trying to get my approval rate I'm at 73 percent so I can start building things if anybody wants to add me you can open up your town also there is a secret island you can go to on a boat and play mini games and also earn a lot of bells also buy a lot of cool things you can only go there one time today though you can go with friends there's a lot into this game I keep reading about that I never knew I have so much content
 06-09-2013, 09:45 PM         #94
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I'm waiting until I can make all these fu*ks work real late boutta be slave shop
 06-09-2013, 09:46 PM         #95
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on Sunday I think from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. you can get turnips or sell turnips I don't know how it works I'm reading about it but they're worth a lot of bells
 5 years ago '06        #96
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
My friends were highly into this game back in High School.
 06-09-2013, 09:47 PM         #97
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden tryna go to clublol on Saturday pick up them town bi*ches

Ima customize my outfit on some next level sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #98
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
KK slider is still in the game more of the stores will open up as you become further into the game I'm on day two right now I'm still trying to get my approval rate I'm at 73 percent so I can start building things if anybody wants to add me you can open up your town also there is a secret island you can go to on a boat and play mini games and also earn a lot of bells also buy a lot of cool things you can only go there one time today though you can go with friends there's a lot into this game I keep reading about that I never knew I have so much content
Yea this is one of those games where you will find new sh*t nearly every damn day. You never posted ya friend code though
 5 years ago '04        #99
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Gamemusic said:
Good to see everyone enjoying this sh*t. I don't have it, but my brother does and loves the hell out of it as well. Didn't think people on here were into sh*t like AC so it came as a bit of a shock. I had the GC one when it first came out and it just brought back memories hearing people talk about it in this thread. Some of the most original sh*t with actual seasons and holidays taking into effect, times of day depends on what you can see and catch. Loved that game growing up.
I might have been in HS when the OG one came out, but I didn't care sh*t was fun to play for a couple hours and see what was new in town. Don't care if Nintendo makes kiddie looking games because they know how to make it fun. If they can do the same for the Wii U, sh*t us gamers would benefit from it.
 06-09-2013, 09:48 PM         #100
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea this is one of those games where you will find new sh*t nearly every damn day. You never posted ya friend code though
I did 3153 4176 3857
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy