9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Drake- Iím Upset
375 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #821
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Explicit said:
My bad its a red sleek closet, a sleek sofa, a regular sleek closet, balloon vanity and a balloon TV.
I'll take the balloon vanity. eGo already offered the Sleek Dresser so I'm going to grab it from him. Let me know if you want to trade for something specific or I can just trade you for one of the general items people want like the Flat-Screen TV, Arcade Machine, Billiards Table.
 5 years ago '04        #822
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I'll take the balloon vanity. eGo already offered the Sleek Dresser so I'm going to grab it from him. Let me know if you want to trade for something specific or I can just trade you for one of the general items people want like the Flat-Screen TV, Arcade Machine, Billiards Table.
What do you have that's specific?
 5 years ago '05        #823
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Like pieces from the sets

Astro chair
Blue chair, table, wardrobe
Exotic bench, table, end table
Kiddie wardrobe
Minimalist bed, dresser, minitable
Robo closet
Sleek sideboard, sofa, table
SciFi set

Some of the other random sh*t is game-show stand, lat pulldown machine, weight bench, sandbag, ninja sword, retro stereo, sword, telescope,
 5 years ago '04        #824
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Like pieces from the sets

Astro chair
Blue chair, table, wardrobe
Exotic bench, table, end table
Kiddie wardrobe
Minimalist bed, dresser, minitable
Robo closet
Sleek sideboard, sofa, table
SciFi set

Some of the other random sh*t is game-show stand, lat pulldown machine, weight bench, sandbag, ninja sword, retro stereo, sword, telescope,
I'm down with the flat screen TV.
 5 years ago '05        #825
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]


Finally caught that fu*king fish. Last one I needed for the month now I can just chill. Also got a White Katana from TT Mart and I'm wondering how rare it is since I had to pay 36k bells for it.
 5 years ago '04        #826
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
Got that silver net now too. And I opened up an exhibit in the museum just so I can place a bunch of sh*t there. I need room in my closet. Still waiting on the police station to be mentioned, but my town folk keep asking for cubes and other architecturally weird sh*t to be built. I compromised and built a lighthouse
 06-27-2013, 11:54 AM         #827
game 1986 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nerds
 5 years ago '04        #828
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 game 1986 said:
Nerds
Says dude who spends his time in the s3x & Relationship section of BX hoping to one day experience what true love is and how pus*y feels
 06-27-2013, 01:30 PM         #829
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Says dude who spends his time in the s3x & Relationship section of BX hoping to one day experience what true love is and how pus*y feels
Oh fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #830
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,974 | Props total: 2251 2251
Ya'll n*ggas so far ahead of me. The Last of Us taking up my time.
 06-27-2013, 03:25 PM         #831
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
club lol opened up today boutta be in there like


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #832
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 Cya Nerd said:
club lol opened up today boutta be in there like


[pic - click to view]

Open them gates son
 06-27-2013, 04:42 PM         #833
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Open them gates son
I think 8 pm the show starts some DJ


I got a joke book and I guess each day I get a new emotion I can do or w/e idk I didn't mess with it yet
 5 years ago '04        #834
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 Cya Nerd said:
I think 8 pm the show starts some DJ


I got a joke book and I guess each day I get a new emotion I can do or w/e idk I didn't mess with it yet
Should be open around 7. DJ starts at 8, I thought at least. I'll check.
 06-27-2013, 04:51 PM         #835
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Should be open around 7. DJ starts at 8, I thought at least. I'll check.
The dude told me 8
 5 years ago '04        #836
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 Cya Nerd said:
The dude told me 8


Unless I'm reading it wrong.
 06-27-2013, 05:01 PM         #837
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:


Unless I'm reading it wrong.
8:00 PM-2:00 AM (Party)


THe place is open but nothing is going on I'm saying sh*t gets real at 8
 5 years ago '04        #838
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
You better open them gates before 8. I need to party
 5 years ago '04        #839
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,205 | Props total: 2728 2728
 cold_young_thug said:
Ya'll n*ggas so far ahead of me. The Last of Us taking up my time.
You gotta catch up to us. I'd laugh if you woke up and half your town bounced

Has anyone had any of your town folk tell you they are leaving? And did you choose the option to let them leave or have them stay?
 5 years ago '04        #840
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Yea Celia was about to leave but I had her stay. Need some of that duck on duck lesbo action in my life
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
30 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
89 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside When fortnite is life
12 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
48 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
#bigbreasttwitter
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1365 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy