9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 133
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
BTW yall don't forget to check the post office every now and then. Might get a present. First one I got was some rainbow screen sh*t. Just house decorations. Literally a rainbow sitting in my house. Looked gay as fu*k so I picked it up and sold it
 5 years ago '04        #62
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Cya Nerd said:
Yo go to the beach at night you see those big a.ss sharks


Oh and when you dig up fossils let the museum guy examine them and then sell them they become a lot more valuable money(bells)
No! didnt even know! AC does it again
 06-09-2013, 07:37 PM         #63
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I've donated everything I found so far. Game talking about "it'll be good for the culture of the city" but fu*k it ima just start selling some. Prolly do a "sell, donate, sell, donate" cycle just to keep the owl happy though
Yeah I've donated all the fish I caught so far and I'm going to get my house tomorrow too I'm fu*king sick of living in a tent but yeah I'm trying to get the approval to start building sh*t I'm at 65%


This game has so much content
 5 years ago '04        #64
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
This bi*ch just keeps telling me to go to the beach and find some sea shells. I've already found and sold all of em so far guess I'm SOL for now. Just going to put it down, or maybe go for a walk and see if I can get them Play Coins do I have to turn on a pedometer app or something or do I just close the 3DS and start walking?
 06-09-2013, 07:39 PM         #65
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
BTW yall don't forget to check the post office every now and then. Might get a present. First one I got was some rainbow screen sh*t. Just house decorations. Literally a rainbow sitting in my house. Looked gay as fu*k so I picked it up and sold it
Yeah Nintendo is going to do that every month I think different presents lol the rainbow sh*t is mad gay I bought a cardboard closet to store it in there I'm a dead beat a.ss fu*k in my tent
 06-09-2013, 07:40 PM         #66
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
This bi*ch just keeps telling me to go to the beach and find some sea shells. I've already found and sold all of em so far guess I'm SOL for now. Just going to put it down, or maybe go for a walk and see if I can get them Play Coins do I have to turn on a pedometer app or something or do I just close the 3DS and start walking?
Just start walking no app needed 10 coins a day max just make sure its in sleep mode and not turrned off


and I think she wants you to give her a sea shell ? I had to give her one
 06-09-2013, 07:41 PM         #67
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
No! didnt even know! AC does it again
I can't fu*king catch one they playing hard to get
nibbling on my sh*t and running





I'ma get that bastard I got a damn seahorse
 5 years ago '04        #68
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 Cya Nerd said:
Just start walking no app needed 10 coins a day max just make sure its in sleep mode and not turrned off


and I think she wants you to give her a sea shell ? I had to give her one
Damn wish I would have known that before selling all of em lol. Could have definitely given her one because all the fireflys I've been catching gave me more money than I thought they would. Oh well.

On another note, my n*gga just got bit by a mosquito because I sat the 3DS down and he was standing in one spot too long lol
 06-09-2013, 07:44 PM         #69
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also one of the rocks in your town will contain bells if you hit it with your shovel but here is a trick to get the most bells out of it


[pic - click to view]



Brown is dirt, meaning don't dig, grey is the rock, red means dig a hole here, and green means stand here.

Every day, one rock in your town will randomly become a "money rock". When you hit it with a shovel, it will drop out some bells. Hit it again and more. Keep hitting it and you can get upwards of I believe 16,000 bells. Now, the trick is to, before you start hitting all the rocks, always dig two holes behind you, so that you don't recoil from hitting the rock and then have to run back up to the rock - that delay will cost you the 8,000 bell bag (you have something like 10 seconds to hit the rock as many times as possible after the first hit, and time spent running back towards the rock after recoiling is time wasted.)

You can do it once a day to make bells easy


good trick
 06-09-2013, 07:45 PM         #70
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Damn wish I would have known that before selling all of em lol. Could have definitely given her one because all the fireflys I've been catching gave me more money than I thought they would. Oh well.

On another note, my n*gga just got bit by a mosquito because I sat the 3DS down and he was standing in one spot too long lol
yeah next time make sure u got a shell on you when u go to her she will want one


I shook the trees and got stung by bees my fu*king eye was swollen shut
 06-09-2013, 08:02 PM         #71
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt know thugs played with virtual pets
 5 years ago '04        #72
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 Cya Nerd said:
yeah next time make sure u got a shell on you when u go to her she will want one


I shook the trees and got stung by bees my fu*king eye was swollen shut
Good tip. My dumbass sold my shovel because I was trying to get to 10,000b bells and figured I wouldn't need it for a while but I forgot all about money rocks. fu*k! Oh well.

Now that I'm thinking about it I'm doing a lot of stupid sh*t my first time around
 5 years ago '10        #73
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,422 | Props total: 1442 1442
Gettin mines next week 3ds stay gettin heat.
n*ggas need to stop with the blind 3ds hate just cause it's a portable.
 06-09-2013, 08:31 PM         #74
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Good tip. My dumbass sold my shovel because I was trying to get to 10,000b bells and figured I wouldn't need it for a while but I forgot all about money rocks. fu*k! Oh well.

Now that I'm thinking about it I'm doing a lot of stupid sh*t my first time around
Yeah man shovel is huge dig up fossils and create holes to plant stuff also
 06-09-2013, 08:31 PM         #75
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Figueroa said:
Gettin mines next week 3ds stay gettin heat.
n*ggas need to stop with the blind 3ds hate just cause it's a portable.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3994 3994
 WMYakballzWM said:
i didnt know thugs played with virtual pets
Cya Nerd planting virtual tulips and sh*t

and he said he was a shooter
 06-09-2013, 08:40 PM         #77
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My approval rating is at 65% with out my house being finished

I want my permit I needa get this bridge across the lake built
 06-09-2013, 08:41 PM         #78
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Cya Nerd planting virtual tulips and sh*t

and he said he was a shooter
This ain't reality
 06-09-2013, 08:53 PM         #79
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




Got that zelda town theme
 5 years ago '04        #80
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Cya Nerd said:
Also one of the rocks in your town will contain bells if you hit it with your shovel but here is a trick to get the most bells out of it


[pic - click to view]



Brown is dirt, meaning don't dig, grey is the rock, red means dig a hole here, and green means stand here.

Every day, one rock in your town will randomly become a "money rock". When you hit it with a shovel, it will drop out some bells. Hit it again and more. Keep hitting it and you can get upwards of I believe 16,000 bells. Now, the trick is to, before you start hitting all the rocks, always dig two holes behind you, so that you don't recoil from hitting the rock and then have to run back up to the rock - that delay will cost you the 8,000 bell bag (you have something like 10 seconds to hit the rock as many times as possible after the first hit, and time spent running back towards the rock after recoiling is time wasted.)

You can do it once a day to make bells easy


good trick

Why is it so deep? I cant even find the shovel! So Im makin a k!lling off oranges for right now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy