9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #701
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Does anyone have the museum shop open yet? Need to find a fu*king painting or sculpture or some sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #702
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Does anyone have the museum shop open yet? Need to find a fu*king painting or sculpture or some sh*t
Nope not yet for me. Waiting on Redd to roll through my town.
 4 years ago '12        #703
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
I never played an animal crossing game before but I just got a 3DS today. What's this game all about ?
 4 years ago '04        #704
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 JBAL NY said:
I never played an animal crossing game before but I just got a 3DS today. What's this game all about ?
Animal Crossing is a community simulation video game series developed and published by Nintendo, in which the player lives in a village inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, carrying out various activities. The series is notable for its open-ended gameplay and extensive use of the game systems' internal clock and calendar to simulate real passage of time.

In all Animal Crossing games, the player a.ssumes the role of a human character, who moves into a rural village populated with anthropomorphic animals and lives there indefinitely. Gameplay is open-ended: players have no defined objectives, but are instead encouraged to spend their time in the village performing any number of activities, which include collecting items, planting plants or other items, and socializing with the village's residents. All Animal Crossing games are played in real time, utilizing the system's internal clock and calendar. Thus, passage of time in the game world reflects that in reality, as well as the current season and time of day. Some in-game events, such as holidays or the growth of a tree, occur at certain times or require some duration of time to have passed
In this game you're a mayor of this town which you can name yourself. Your goal to to have a thriving town. The game essentially doesn't end since it goes by real time. It's just stupid fun that has become addicting to play. Us here who play usually meet up online and head to the island in the game where we can play mini games or just catch fish and bugs. You can customize your house to have it look as you want. Many here collect items such as furniture and other objects that relate to a series.

PhI|0z0pH3r for example has the full set of the Zelda series items. It's fun and with the group we have here, it makes things interesting. Well worth the pick up as we all try to help each other out and just have a good time.

I just finished a Club Tortimer session where you get placed on the island with a random person either in North America or from around the world. The elite tours were tough as hell. We failed two in a row, but I did happen to get some durian fruit for myself and you guys. They can be planted in the grass so no need to worry about putting them on the beach.
 4 years ago '12        #705
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
I might download it soon. Ima need y'all help tho cuz i don't know anyone else with this game
 4 years ago '04        #706
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 JBAL NY said:
I might download it soon. Ima need y'all help tho cuz i don't know anyone else with this game
Just put your info down in this thread:

And we'll all add you
 4 years ago '05        #707
space
space
My Kicks store is coming in tomorrow and Timmy and Tommys place is closing down for remodeling Making my second floor a ballon themed room so let me know if you guys have any pieces your not using.
 4 years ago '04        #708
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
My Kicks store is coming in tomorrow and Timmy and Tommys place is closing down for remodeling Making my second floor a ballon themed room so let me know if you guys have any pieces your not using.
The Kicks store seems to take two days to construct. I'm on day 2 and am hoping its done tomorrow. Cha is yours done?
 06-20-2013, 01:28 PM         #709
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sooo the TnT shopped open and he sells 2 fortune cookies now

I'm walking around with my 3ds trya get coins I don't have any

My kick store still isn't open

and the qr machine is open to me now I'm about to have bad a.ss clothes and flags and all that sh*t that people created
 4 years ago '05        #710
space
space
Got the Dream Suite as a Public Project Works. Trying to get someone to suggest the police station though.
 4 years ago '04        #711
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
Sooo the TnT shopped open and he sells 2 fortune cookies now

I'm walking around with my 3ds trya get coins I don't have any

My kick store still isn't open

and the qr machine is open to me now I'm about to have bad a.ss clothes and flags and all that sh*t that people created

You ain't got that dream suite yet though. I visited Japan and hit up Nintendo's AC:NL game. Picked up some slick designs
 06-20-2013, 02:01 PM         #712
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:

You ain't got that dream suite yet though. I visited Japan and hit up Nintendo's AC:NL game. Picked up some slick designs
I'm 20,000 away from paying it off fu*k up
 4 years ago '05        #713
space
space
Do any of yah have Redd in your town? Trying to get a work of art.
 4 years ago '04        #714
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
I'm 20,000 away from paying it off fu*k up
Make sure you go into the parental control settings of the 3DS. Set it up and when you are done, under restrictions you need to unlock the Child Online Privacy Protection.

Was pissed I had to go through hoops at first, but realized it was a great feature since a lot of parents have no clue how to work these things. Gotta protect the kids from thugs like my damn town
 4 years ago '04        #715
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Do any of yah have Redd in your town? Trying to get a work of art.
Nope nothing on my end. What are the turnip prices for you guys. Mine's 63 and I'll take a hug loss unless you guys have something better.
 4 years ago '12        #716
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
Getting a 3DS and NL next week I can't wait y'all for real. I'm gonna be walkin into the store like

[pic - click to view]

AND WALKIN OUT LIKE

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

WITH MY 3DS AND NEW LEAF PROUDLY IN MY HANDS
 4 years ago '04        #717
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Explicit said:
Nope nothing on my end. What are the turnip prices for you guys. Mine's 63 and I'll take a hug loss unless you guys have something better.
Turnip prices change twice a day (once for AM and once for PM). Just keep waiting until you get a price you like. Mine were low for 2 days until yesterday where they went up to 160. You have until Sunday to sell them
 4 years ago '04        #718
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Turnip prices change twice a day (once for AM and once for PM). Just keep waiting until you get a price you like. Mine were low for 2 days until yesterday where they went up to 160. You have until Sunday to sell them
I read that by Thursday you'll see your highest price. After that it lowers.
 4 years ago '04        #719
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Explicit said:

visited japan? EXPLAIN PLEASE!
 4 years ago '04        #720
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
visited japan? EXPLAIN PLEASE!
I'll head back and take some screenshots. They do there whole place up crazy. Inspired me to finally put roads in my town instead of having grass and dirt everywhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy