9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 123
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-09-2013, 12:44 AM         #41
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cya Nerd said:
that sh*t aint funny B
Sarcasm, n*gga do you use it?

Besides...
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #42
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,137 | Props total: 1794 1794
Animal crossing n*gga, you a grown a.ss man! Or at least I thought you were an adult!

Man card revoked
 06-09-2013, 02:13 AM         #43
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HDBeatz said:
Sarcasm, n*gga do you use it?

Besides...
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #44
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
Playing New Leaf till Last Of Us drops. fu*k u hatin a.ss n*ggas.
 06-09-2013, 12:54 PM         #45
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Playing New Leaf till Last Of Us drops. fu*k u hatin a.ss n*ggas.



Just paid off my house my n*gga Nook tryna get my wallets Im paid though
 5 years ago '04        #46
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,200 | Props total: 2707 2707
 cold_young_thug said:
Playing New Leaf till Last Of Us drops. fu*k u hatin a.ss n*ggas.
 Cya Nerd said:



Just paid off my house my n*gga Nook tryna get my wallets Im paid though
Does it stay true to the old Gamecube version?
 5 years ago '04        #47
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
just copped a 3DS XL for this. That IGN review sold me. (Was getting a 3DS anyway for Pokemon X and other games I've been wanting to play for a while)
 5 years ago '10        #48
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2028 2028
I had the original for Gamecube and every time I play SBB and the background comes up it brings back memories. The reviews have been great and I couldn't sit there and play this sh*t on a console, but on a handheld it seems like it's worth it. Might cop this sh*t, but for now sticking to LMDM.
 06-09-2013, 05:31 PM         #49
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Does it stay true to the old Gamecube version?
This is actually my first animal crossings game but I'm enjoying it a lot so
 06-09-2013, 05:35 PM         #50
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Over at the nookling junction shop you can get a fortune cookie for 2 coins a day and you get a special Nintendo themed accessory or outfit thing w/e I for 3 koopa shells spinning for my house I want the link outfit THOUGH
 5 years ago '04        #51
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Cya Nerd said:
Over at the nookling junction shop you can get a fortune cookie for 2 coins a day and you get a special Nintendo themed accessory or outfit thing w/e I for 3 koopa shells spinning for my house I want the link outfit THOUGH
Where do you get the coins from?
 06-09-2013, 05:54 PM         #52
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Where do you get the coins from?
The coins you get from your 3ds when it's in sleep mode and you walk you earn 10 coins a day max on the 3ds it uses those for the cookies
 5 years ago '04        #53
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
 Explicit said:
Does it stay true to the old Gamecube version?

Like a mafu*ka. Its so much sh*t in this game. reviewer said in a year you'll still be unlocking sh*t, Game got me like Playing dis sh*t all through the E3 presentations to keep me awake.
 06-09-2013, 06:23 PM         #54
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me too


Waking up in the morning tomorrow do some fishing


Talk to the town folks watch E3 and back to grinding for them bells too


Ima take it slow
 5 years ago '04        #55
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Just got enough bells to pay my house off finally. I can't seem to find a fishing pole anywhere, though. Got the shovel and bug net so far.
 5 years ago '04        #56
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
 Cya Nerd said:
Me too


Waking up in the morning tomorrow do some fishing


Talk to the town folks watch E3 and back to grinding for them bells too


Ima take it slow

 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM         #57
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Just got enough bells to pay my house off finally. I can't seem to find a fishing pole anywhere, though. Got the shovel and bug net so far.
If you can't get one of the nets,fishing poles or shovel talk to your a.ssistent in your office keep asking her the first question or w/e and keep doing things for her she will offer it to you for like 500 bells that's how I got the net

I got the Net,Fishing pole,shovel and the watering can now too
 06-09-2013, 06:29 PM         #58
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Yo go to the beach at night you see those big a.ss sharks


Oh and when you dig up fossils let the museum guy examine them and then sell them they become a lot more valuable money(bells)
 5 years ago '04        #59
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Cya Nerd said:
If you can't get one of the nets,fishing poles or shovel talk to your a.ssistent in your office keep asking her the first question or w/e and keep doing things for her she will offer it to you for like 500 bells that's how I got the net

I got the Net,Fishing pole,shovel and the watering can now too
Bet. I'm about to do that for a while and see if she'll eventually cough it up. If not, I'll just put it down for a while, maybe til tomorrow once my house is built. That's what I love about this game, gives you a reason to keep coming back and turn it into a daily thing. Can't wait til we start hitting new seasons and holidays and seeing what kind of stuff happens.
 5 years ago '04        #60
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Cya Nerd said:
Yo go to the beach at night you see those big a.ss sharks


Oh and when you dig up fossils let the museum guy examine them and then sell them they become a lot more valuable money(bells)
I've donated everything I found so far. Game talking about "it'll be good for the culture of the city" but fu*k it ima just start selling some. Prolly do a "sell, donate, sell, donate" cycle just to keep the owl happy though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
127 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy