9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 196
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 152
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #541
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
That's right e G o is shook of these drunk thugs
 4 years ago '05        #542
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Finally got that Wetsuit Traded a Sphinx for that sh*t. This trading and bartering system is
 4 years ago '04        #543
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Finally got that Wetsuit Traded a Sphinx for that sh*t. This trading and bartering system is
Got that on my island today
 06-13-2013, 10:06 PM         #544
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niceeeeee
 4 years ago '04        #545
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
Construction next to Able's shop started today. Those guys seem to be working. I wonder if a club is going in?

And my second story is complete, but it looks like when you first start out with a small space
 4 years ago '04        #546
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1772 1772
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Finally got that Wetsuit Traded a Sphinx for that sh*t. This trading and bartering system is
Traded where?
 4 years ago '05        #547
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 cold_young_thug said:
Traded where?
Trading on GameFaqs. I guess I had unlocked the old mayor but I never went out to the main title screen till late last night and he was there so I finally have trips to the island . Burning through bells quick as fu*k now that my town is unlocking. fu*king bridge cost like 123k Time to start selling off some of my Nintendo items. About to go sell these Hero's Pants for 100k


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 06-14-2013 at 11:56 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #548
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Been on my A game today with this fishing sh*t Some of the rarer sh*t I've caught today. Got the Bug Maniac medal also.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 06-14-2013 at 01:44 PM..
 06-14-2013, 02:44 PM         #549
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Construction next to Able's shop started today. Those guys seem to be working. I wonder if a club is going in?

And my second story is complete, but it looks like when you first start out with a small space
It's a flower shop I found out today
 4 years ago '12        #550
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 1648 1648
Reading through these pages has been both hilarious and a mindfu*k. The first three pages were regulation BX, proceeded by 25 pages of flowery pink umbrellas, tree shaking, and photo galleries of groups of anime characters on vacations.
I was trying to work out how you lot have survived for so long without getting mocked for being so impassioned over this game, and then it struck me; the rest of BX must be in denial over the existence of this thread.
 06-14-2013, 03:16 PM         #551
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Reading through these pages has been both hilarious and a mindfu*k. The first three pages were regulation BX, proceeded by 25 pages of flowery pink umbrellas, tree shaking, and photo galleries of groups of anime characters on vacations.
I was trying to work out how you lot have survived for so long without getting mocked for being so impassioned over this game, and then it struck me; the rest of BX must be in denial over the existence of this thread.
Anime characters?
 4 years ago '04        #552
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1772 1772
It never show ya'll online.
 4 years ago '04        #553
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 noverum said:
Reading through these pages has been both hilarious and a mindfu*k. The first three pages were regulation BX, proceeded by 25 pages of flowery pink umbrellas, tree shaking, and photo galleries of groups of anime characters on vacations.
I was trying to work out how you lot have survived for so long without getting mocked for being so impassioned over this game, and then it struck me; the rest of BX must be in denial over the existence of this thread.
sh*t everyone in this GameSpot section is to worried about what is and isn't true about what M$ and Sony have said because those companies aren't sure themselves. Instead they are missing out on the GOTY.


































As are you
 4 years ago '04        #554
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 cold_young_thug said:
It never show ya'll online.
Can't today. I'm watching my 20 month old niece and they are a handful to just leave by themselves while I play. She watched me play last night and didn't want me to stop playing. Starting her young on video games and learning about Based Nintendo
 06-14-2013, 05:44 PM         #555
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Can't today. I'm watching my 20 month old niece and they are a handful to just leave by themselves while I play. She watched me play last night and didn't want me to stop playing. Starting her young on video games and learning about Based Nintendo
Smart man


 4 years ago '04        #556
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 Cya Nerd said:
Smart man


What's good tomorrow? Bug Catching event going on. We all doing something?
 06-14-2013, 06:07 PM         #557
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
What's good tomorrow? Bug Catching event going on. We all doing something?
We gotta figure out what happens I think we needa drink with ur gang
 4 years ago '04        #558
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
I didn't want to admit this... but I lost my damn Animal Crossing cartridge. That's why I haven't been on in 2 days. fu*kin small a.ss cartridges man fu*k! fu*k it, I'm just going to rebuy it on eShop, I was never going to sell this game anyway.

EDIT -- but wait, is data saved to the cartridge or to the SD card?
 4 years ago '04        #559
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 e G o Maniac said:
I didn't want to admit this... but I lost my damn Animal Crossing cartridge. That's why I haven't been on in 2 days. fu*kin small a.ss cartridges man fu*k! fu*k it, I'm just going to rebuy it on eShop, I was never going to sell this game anyway.

EDIT -- but wait, is data saved to the cartridge or to the SD card?


I want to say it's on the cartridge. Told you I was the first with a second story home.

sh*t, price match at Best Buy with K-Mart online. Saves you $5 since k-mart is selling it this week for $29.99.
 06-14-2013, 06:15 PM         #560
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I didn't want to admit this... but I lost my damn Animal Crossing cartridge. That's why I haven't been on in 2 days. fu*kin small a.ss cartridges man fu*k! fu*k it, I'm just going to rebuy it on eShop, I was never going to sell this game anyway.

EDIT -- but wait, is data saved to the cartridge or to the SD card?



God damnit Ego
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy