9.6/10 IGN Reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf

most viewed right now
 126
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #521
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 erickonasis said:
ok copped this sh*t ...had to go to 3 diff stores everyone was sold out wtf?!! finally found it at a FYE
Don't forget to post up your details in the BX Black Market:

Welcome to the GOTY
 06-13-2013, 02:54 PM         #522
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol nah trading with people off GameFaqs If I was time traveling you think my house would be that small
Do you got a samus helmet? thats all I need to complete the outfit
 5 years ago '05        #523
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Cya Nerd said:
Do you got a samus helmet? thats all I need to complete the outfit
Nah traded it for the Link Boots. I think its going for around 60k on GameFaqs trading board.
 5 years ago '04        #524
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Nah traded it for the Link Boots. I think its going for around 60k on GameFaqs trading board.


They taking this sh*t serious there.
 5 years ago '05        #525
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Explicit said:


They taking this sh*t serious there.
You have no idea dude. Some idiot was trying to get me to buy the Zelda Cap for 300k Ended up trading my useless Ballon TV for that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #526
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You have no idea dude. Some idiot was trying to get me to buy the Zelda Cap for 300k Ended up trading my useless Ballon TV for that sh*t
Maybe we can get the BX Black Market to be the same
 5 years ago '05        #527
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Explicit said:
Maybe we can get the BX Black Market to be the same
Well on GameFaqs it works because they have like 1000+ people trading and selling so their creating their own market. Might be able to do that sh*t on BX but way smaller scale and at a smaller pace. With that said buying Island Trips for 10k
 5 years ago '04        #528
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Well on GameFaqs it works because they have like 1000+ people trading and selling so their creating their own market. Might be able to do that sh*t on BX but way smaller scale and at a smaller pace. With that said buying Island Trips for 10k
I'll sell you a trip to the island for 10K
 06-13-2013, 03:26 PM         #529
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh now yall selling trips



fu*king gave yall handouts
 5 years ago '04        #530
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Cya Nerd said:
Oh now yall selling trips



fu*king gave yall handouts


He offered

I got you though
 5 years ago '04        #531
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Explicit said:
Don't forget to post up your details in the BX Black Market:

Welcome to the GOTY
Will do for sure
 5 years ago '05        #532
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Haha yea maybe we shouldn't sell trips since we should all mostly have em except me When does that turtle guy come to my town? I finally finished my house, got 100% approval and started the process for the development permit.
 5 years ago '04        #533
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Haha yea maybe we shouldn't sell trips since we should all mostly have em except me When does that turtle guy come to my town? I finally finished my house, got 100% approval and started the process for the development permit.
Probably tomorrow you'll hear about it and should get island trips Saturday. $1000 per trip Kapp'n charges though.
 5 years ago '04        #534
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
Just finished off paying my $198,000 loan for my house expansion. Once I did that I spoke to Nook and I'm going second story on this bi*ch

First one to do so in BX
 06-13-2013, 04:56 PM         #535
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Just finished off paying my $198,000 loan for my house expansion. Once I did that I spoke to Nook and I'm going second story on this bi*ch

First one to do so in BX
I'll move in upstairs
 5 years ago '04        #536
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Cya Nerd said:
I'll move in upstairs
Bout to be a house party after the Bug Catching festivities with all my drunk, thug town folk
 06-13-2013, 05:01 PM         #537
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Bout to be a house party after the Bug Catching festivities with all my drunk, thug town folk
Gotta take the bi*ches some where after club lol
 5 years ago '04        #538
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Explicit said:
Just finished off paying my $198,000 loan for my house expansion. Once I did that I spoke to Nook and I'm going second story on this bi*ch

First one to do so in BX
I'll be the first one. Just ordered my second story expansion and I'm in an earlier timezone
 06-13-2013, 05:29 PM         #539
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I'll be the first one. Just ordered my second story expansion and I'm in an earlier timezone
 5 years ago '04        #540
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 e G o Maniac said:
I'll be the first one. Just ordered my second story expansion and I'm in an earlier timezone
Looks like I have to send my thug town folk over to your side and delay the project
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy