The Challenge: Rivals 2 | Trailer

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #341
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Fly or Die said:
you are slow if you dont think that sh*t is scripted...

sorry
Coming from you?
 4 years ago '07        #342
-ThE~DoN~LoN- 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 18 18
 Krazie said:
I wouldn't give Diem the time of day, before or after cancer. That bi*ch is off her rocker.

Emily, Nany, Cooke and Cara Maria could get it all day long, thugh.
What about Camilla? Slightly overrated but her accent and thighs

Now you missed me with Cara Maria, she's the head case and she extra lame... Says nothing in person but rants on twitter. That's why Emily burnt her a.ss when she asked to join her crossfit crew.

Last edited by -ThE~DoN~LoN-; 10-02-2013 at 12:22 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #343
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Krazie said:
I'm pretty sure that Knight bullsh*t with Frank on the reunion was setup though, everything seemed so scripted on it. Seemed like they were trying to make it more "bad" to make it interesting.

And fu*k what you say, Sarah is the unluckiest person ever on these challenges. She keeps getting screwjobs because of her dumbass partners.

I'm also glad CT and Wes won, but I also woulda liked to see Marlon and Jordan win. I hope Jordan becomes a Challenge regular, because that dude is more beastly with one hand than most of the regular bodied people that they bring on all the time.
fu*k Sarah. They get on Cara Maria is attitude fu*k Sarah and her hipster attitude thinking she better than everyone. Everytime she gets sent home Im laugh. Knight is a real n*gga.

I want to see more of Jordan but dont get a sh*t about Bizzaro Leroy aka Marlon.

It didnt seem scripted. If it was it was written so good, it looked real as fu*k.
 4 years ago '04        #344
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i had to run through the last few pages because i stopped watching the show for the last few weeks but the reason that knight and preston made it is because they keep them there cuz they are an easy out for the stronger teams...there is no way in hell those two had a chance at beating ct/wes, johnny/frank or jordan/marlon. Same with the battle of the seasons, they kept new orleans around because they were an easy out for the stronger teams.

i always thought it was a smart strategy to keep a weak team until the last challenge or two because it increases your chances of getting to the final...it was obvious though that cooke and cara were the 2nd best female team behind emily and paula which is why everyone wanted them gone. I also think that this was one of the best challenges as far as guy teams go...almost all of them were strong competitors and could win a challenge if based solely on performance.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago