The Challenge: Rivals 2 | Trailer

most viewed right now
 253
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 196
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
41 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
57 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #321
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
 Godric said:
It was so obvious that the host was trying to stir sh*t up with those type of interviews and CT was basically calling him on it.
i think ct was annoyed at being asked the same sh*t over again

i forgot which episode, cuz not all episodes had after shows, but in one of them i forgot who the host was, im pretty sure it was johnny mosely and basically asked him the same questions that they asked him now in the reunion

thought ct was gonna put hands on him
 5 years ago '04        #322
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,839 | Props total: 2861 2861
I missed the last 3 episodes but I already saw the spoilers for who won. Might still check it out online this weekend along with the reunion.
 5 years ago '10        #323
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,251 | Props total: 18812 18812
 NBA Brawler said:
I missed the last 3 episodes but I already saw the spoilers for who won. Might still check it out online this weekend along with the reunion.
Watched it last night. CT and Wes won easily for the guys and Emily and Paula won for the girls.

side note: I will still fk the sh*t outta Emily
 5 years ago '09        #324
season 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
What was the comment that Frank said that Knight was mad about?
 5 years ago '11        #325
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 1602 1602
 season said:
What was the comment that Frank said that Knight was mad about?
I can't remember word for word, but I just remember it was a harsh comment about the way Jemmye looks. He made it during one of his confessionals on an episode


Edit: He called her the ugliest girl to ever be on the challenges


Last edited by mosdope; 09-26-2013 at 12:15 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #326
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,251 | Props total: 18812 18812
 mosdope said:
I can't remember word for word, but I just remember it was a harsh comment about the way Jemmye looks. He made it during one of his confessionals on an episode


Edit: He called her the ugliest girl to ever be on the challenges

is he lying tho
 5 years ago '12        #327
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$601 | Props total: 214 214
Knight just gonna slap Frank though lol man.

Emily and Cara are both bad as sh*t.

I really need Kenny and Evan back on one of these they are hilarious.
 5 years ago '05        #328
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10961 10961
that Reunion was fantastic live. and for those talking about what frank said about Jemmye, he called her 'water trash' amongst other things in a Grantland interview he did a couple months ago. Knight was beyond fu*ked up though. You could tell he was on something the entire time he was on it before he was taken away.
 5 years ago '06        #329
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 CTre said:
lol, Jimmy remained seated while everyone else was hugging each other
Frank went for the hug too, and she wasn't goin for it


...and why was Emily so mad that Frank got slapped


Last edited by Kjizzle03; 09-28-2013 at 08:50 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #330
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,273 | Props total: 10763 10763
 BlackRepub85 said:
I think she looks better than paula. Not saying much I know.
hell no :tylerewww:



paula isn't good look either but jemmye looks like sh*t and frank was right she is trash
 5 years ago '11        #331
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 2363 2363
completely forgot how bad Emily looks cleaned up DAMN!

Jemmye aint the ugliest ever but theres something "off" with her face whenever they interview her its like she has permanent-drunk face

and I hated how Diem completely deflected her behavior on her drugs or w/e and had everybody(even the ones who dont like her) defend her to try and not look like an as*hole
 5 years ago '11        #332
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 2363 2363
 CTre said:
Knight put in work..hope he isn't banned though.. we need his entertainment in future challenges
Knight will forever be invited back hes perfect for this sht
 5 years ago '13        #333
Godric 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 2418 2418
camilla has some nice jugs. sh*t makes the Cool-Aid man jelous.
 5 years ago '06        #334
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,555 | Props total: 1992 1992
CT & Wes!! I thought the rookies were going to win because of this thread and those black bar spoiler blockers, but I'm glad with who won.

But on the real, that challenge was easier than the two they had both lost before.

Knight is that dude. When every was crying for Sarah because she had to go home he kept it real, "peace out". Punch or slap, I'm glad he did it to Frank. I don't like him, and its not because hes gay, it because he thinks he better than everyone. They said that n*gga smells and he thinks his sh*t dont stink.

CT a beast for telling the host to stop asking them player hating questions.

But on the real again, I like Knight, and I want to see him on the show as long as possible, so he better hit the gym. He got far this time because he was working with CT but them old n*ggas aint going to be there much longer, if Knight wants to be the new CT/Wes he's got to hit the gym.

Oh sh*t Emily is nice.
 5 years ago '05        #335
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,303 | Props total: 24483 24483
 Isiah61 said:
CT & Wes!! I thought the rookies were going to win because of this thread and those black bar spoiler blockers, but I'm glad with who won.

But on the real, that challenge was easier than the two they had both lost before.

Knight is that dude. When every was crying for Sarah because she had to go home he kept it real, "peace out". Punch or slap, I'm glad he did it to Frank. I don't like him, and its not because hes gay, it because he thinks he better than everyone. They said that n*gga smells and he thinks his sh*t dont stink.

CT a beast for telling the host to stop asking them player hating questions.

But on the real again, I like Knight, and I want to see him on the show as long as possible, so he better hit the gym. He got far this time because he was working with CT but them old n*ggas aint going to be there much longer, if Knight wants to be the new CT/Wes he's got to hit the gym.

Oh sh*t Emily is nice.
I'm pretty sure that Knight bullsh*t with Frank on the reunion was setup though, everything seemed so scripted on it. Seemed like they were trying to make it more "bad" to make it interesting.

And fu*k what you say, Sarah is the unluckiest person ever on these challenges. She keeps getting screwjobs because of her dumbass partners.

I'm also glad CT and Wes won, but I also woulda liked to see Marlon and Jordan win. I hope Jordan becomes a Challenge regular, because that dude is more beastly with one hand than most of the regular bodied people that they bring on all the time.
 5 years ago '07        #336
-ThE~DoN~LoN- 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 19 19
Emily is the finest on the show, Diem got a nice body though. She flexible but just don't got nothing on Emily.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #337
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,303 | Props total: 24483 24483
 -ThE~DoN~LoN- said:
Emily is the finest on the show, Diem got a nice body though. She flexible but just don't got nothing on Emily.


[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't give Diem the time of day, before or after cancer. That bi*ch is off her rocker.

Emily, Nany, Cooke and Cara Maria could get it all day long, thugh.
 5 years ago '05        #338
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10961 10961
 Krazie said:
I'm pretty sure that Knight bullsh*t with Frank on the reunion was setup though, everything seemed so scripted on it. Seemed like they were trying to make it more "bad" to make it interesting.

And fu*k what you say, Sarah is the unluckiest person ever on these challenges. She keeps getting screwjobs because of her dumbass partners.

I'm also glad CT and Wes won, but I also woulda liked to see Marlon and Jordan win. I hope Jordan becomes a Challenge regular, because that dude is more beastly with one hand than most of the regular bodied people that they bring on all the time.
I'm not sure what you were watching, but that reunion was the least 'scripted' show I've ever seen.
 5 years ago '05        #339
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,303 | Props total: 24483 24483
 WCIB said:
I'm not sure what you were watching, but that reunion was the least 'scripted' show I've ever seen.
If you wanna believe that, I respect your opinion.

Emily's reaction of Knight's slap on Frank alone is a telltale sign of how fake it was.
 5 years ago '05        #340
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10961 10961
 Krazie said:
If you wanna believe that, I respect your opinion.

Emily's reaction of Knight's slap on Frank alone is a telltale sign of how fake it was.
How so? That heifer is built like Karl Malone and she has zero fu*ks to give. Look at that wack host's reaction to the slap and that's how I know it was real. That show was a hot mess... No way that's scripted. I've seen scripted shows (any VH-1 show, Bravo shows, any pawn or animal related show, etc.), but that reunion was not scripted. People talking over each other PLUS CT sh*tting on the host when he was trying to ask Diem questions = not scripted.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
111 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy