Roy Hibbert Sonned Carmelo Framed block for his trophy room (pics)

most viewed right now
 121
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 MichaelKnight said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #22
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 467 467
Roy Hibbert is just sloppy lol
 5 years ago '12        #23
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
 2 Pistolz said:
Wait Robert Hibbert has a trophy room?
 5 years ago '10        #24
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
 SuppaSlick said:
Hes been in the league for 5 years and made it one game out of the finals

Melo been in the league for 11 years. Probably framed a picture of Chauncey Billups for being a leader and getting him to the conference finals back in Denver
Melo going to the Hall of Fame when his career done, can't say the same for Hibbert
 5 years ago '12        #25
cal classick 
space
avatar space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 5242 5242
 MichaelKnight said:

[pic - click to view]

double entendre don't even ask me how
 06-07-2013, 10:57 PM         #26
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Wait Robert Hibbert has a trophy room?

You're right....


 5 years ago '07        #27
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,509 | Props total: 10805 10805
 5 years ago '12        #28
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 3895 3895
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Melo going to the Hall of Fame when his career done, can't say the same for Hibbert
ringless
overrated
takes shots and bricks
doesn't make his temates better


yeah his going to the hofer all right
 5 years ago '06        #29
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Melo going to the Hall of Fame when his career done, can't say the same for Hibbert
Melo has been past the first round 2 times in 11 tries

In 5 years in the league Hibbert has already tied Melo of getting out the first round 2 for 5
 5 years ago '10        #30
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
 LAZARO said:
ringless
overrated
takes shots and bricks
doesn't make his temates better


yeah his going to the hofer all right
 SuppaSlick said:
Melo has been past the first round 2 times in 11 tries dead:

In 5 years in the league Hibbert has already tied Melo of getting out the first round 2 for 5 dead:
Mel still going to the Hall of Fame tho

Mel still got his chocolate milk next to his NCAA title, his two olympic gold medals, his 25 PPG career average and being one of the best scorers tho

Nuggets can blow d!ck and die tho

Celtics can catch bombs to their face & at their house tho

Hibbert should never be in the same sentence as Melo, that big doofus motherfu*ker couldn't even do a pushup in College, was never asked to be the face of his team nor could he do sh*t without Darren Collison, he got put in a great environment that allowed him to have success not leading his team tho

Don't let me son you little you fu*kboys I got the Henny in my system heavy and I'm bugging today.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Capimp 
space
avatar space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 3748 3748
Folks acting like Melo hasnt been in the Western Conference most of his career, you know the real conference. A little tougher opponents to play against in the first round to say the least. Also i see nothing wrong with that framed photo but Melo gets tons of props for playing through a bad injury so Melo takes no L thats for sure.
 5 years ago '12        #32
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 3895 3895
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Mel still going to the Hall of Fame tho

Mel still got his chocolate milk next to his NCAA title, his two olympic gold medals, his 25 PPG career average and being one of the best scorers tho

Nuggets can blow d!ck and die tho

Celtics can catch bombs to their face & at their house tho

Hibbert should never be in the same sentence as Melo, that big doofus motherfu*ker couldn't even do a pushup in College, was never asked to be the face of his team nor could he do sh*t without Darren Collison, he got put in a great environment that allowed him to have success not leading his team tho

Don't let me son you little you fu*kboys I got the Henny in my system heavy and I'm bugging today.
please school me because all you got is NCAA and scoring champ we all know he was we going to win that sh*t with his 25/100 shooting and sh*t

i will say melo is good but he is no where near what you f*gs say he is.

couldnt get it done with denver aint getting it done with a cursed knicks franchise


Last edited by sigNN; 06-08-2013 at 01:12 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #33
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,112 | Props total: 15613 15613

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #34
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
shows you how highly regarded melo is

if that wasnt a superstar it wouldnt of been framed


knicks won
 5 years ago '07        #35
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 LAZARO said:
please school me because all you got is NCAA and scoring champ we all know he was we going to win that sh*t with his 25/100 shooting and sh*t

i will say melo is good but he is no where near what you f*gs say he is.

couldnt get it done with denver aint getting it done with a cursed knicks franchise
JR Smith and Raymond Felton

fits right up there with the Wades / Boshes, Parkers / Ginobilis, and Pierces / Allens
 06-08-2013, 04:29 AM         #36
NiccaSpanglish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic Rejection
 5 years ago '07        #37
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19857 19857
 LAZARO said:
ringless
overrated
takes shots and bricks
doesn't make his temates better


yeah his going to the hofer all right


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


 06-08-2013, 02:39 PM         #38
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Wait Robert Hibbert has a trophy room?
Goodnite ladies and gents.
 5 years ago '04        #39
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
damnnn melo lost.......... next year melo gotta dunk on that n*gga.....
 5 years ago '12        #40
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 3895 3895
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
40 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy