Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Kingme said:
Ok, bloggers are slamming the xbox 1, what's new. Sorry but I don't respect the opinion of any of those sources on the first page when it comes to video games.
Nobody's talking about video games fool.

Everyone's talking about why anyone like yourself is willing to get fu*ked in the a.ss this holiday season by a company that does little to no favors for anyone.
 5 years ago '10        #82
space
space
 norcal925 said:
It served its purpose

I've been mad. What's new?
 5 years ago '06        #83
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Hovi Bryant has had nothing but xbox hate thread gat damn dude lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo when will it stop ....5 years from now you will still be hating lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '10        #84
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
Hovi Bryant has had nothing but xbox hate thread gat damn dude lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo when will it stop ....5 years from now you will still be hating lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
Chief idiot enters the thread.

The general Xbox One constituency right here folks.
 5 years ago '06        #85
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Hovi Bryant said:
Nobody's talking about video games fool.

Everyone's talking about why anyone like yourself is willing to get fu*ked in the a.ss this holiday season by a company that does little to no favors for anyone.
How am I getting "fu*ked in the a.ss"? Because I buy my games new on the first day after researching the game on trusted game sites like gameinformer.com and IGN.com? And if I don't buy it first day I wait 6 weeks when the new price hits $30 and I buy it because it got mixed reviews? I don't get it. Look, if your access to games is strictly used or rentals from gamefly don't buy the xbox one or ps4 because times are a changing, games are an online affair this gen, just wait til your little town gets online access then join the rest of us. Until then, enjoy the ps3 and 360, they both have great budget friendly back catalogs that no one can be mad at.
 5 years ago '11        #86
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kingme said:
How am I getting "fu*ked in the a.ss"? Because I buy my games new on the first day after researching the game on trusted game sites like gameinformer.com and IGN.com? And if I don't buy it first day I wait 6 weeks when the new price hits $30 and I buy it because it got mixed reviews? I don't get it. Look, if your access to games is strictly used or rentals from gamefly don't buy the xbox one or ps4 because times are a changing, games are an online affair this gen, just wait til your little town gets online access then join the rest of us. Until then, enjoy the ps3 and 360, they both have great budget friendly back catalogs that no one can be mad at.
And in a few years when MS takes those servers down? Or what happens when the server has some hiccups ala Sim City?
 5 years ago '06        #87
space
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Chief idiot enters the thread.

The general Xbox One constituency right here folks.
i see you bi*chhhh

xbox won!!! for the past 2 weeks its been nothing but xbox this xbox that ....the only reason sony name is even brought up is cause its the other console !!!!

fu*k the hate
 5 years ago '06        #88
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
That was almost every single major gaming news site. Those are blogs to you?
Yeah, Forbes, the wallstreet journal, time magazine and complex are authorities on video games, no one makes a gaming decision without consulting them and their freelance game bloggers.
 5 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 Kingme said:
Here's a tired analogy for you.

You look at everything like a game of checkers. Microsoft and other companies are looking at this like a game of chess.

You want me to explain or debate this with you, yet you refuse to read any of the articles.

Case in point, you're a fool. You play yourself and you're wondering why?

Laughable. It's sad really, but hey. I know for sure what my options are.
 5 years ago '11        #90
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kingme said:
Yeah, Forbes, the wallstreet journal, time magazine and complex are authorities on video games, no one makes a gaming decision without consulting them and their freelance game bloggers.
Polygon, Eurogamer, Destructoid, Kotaku. The only ones missing are Gameinformer, IGN, and Gamespot. And you really think those sites you listed don't have any influence? Those are more general sites than gaming sites. They reach out to the masses who don't frequence dedicated gaming sites.
 5 years ago '04        #91
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Kingme said:
Six weeks? Average games should drop faster than that. No one is paying $60 for games that aren't Last of Us caliber. Hopefully once publishers see this they'll start lowering the price points of some of these non AAA titles. People may cop games like Fuse or Remember me at $30-40, but at $60 it's laughable.

I do see where Hovi is coming from though. He sees the big picture.
 5 years ago '06        #92
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
And in a few years when MS takes those servers down? Or what happens when the server has some hiccups ala Sim City?
you act like the game cant be played single player while online

its a online console!!!!!

years down the line when a game is not played that much ...the servers for multiplayer will be taken down

that dont mean you wont be able to play the game

and who said they will face the same sh*t sim city had? They said every game will have dedicated servers !!!!! and have 3 times the servers xbox 360 had at launch so wont no hiccups like you say will happen wont happen!!!

your trolling again!!!! oh sh*t hes trolling!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #93
space
space
Adding more as they pop up, and boy...

everyone just loves to hate Microsoft these days huh?
 5 years ago '05        #94
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20868 20868
 Jesszman said:
Polygon, Eurogamer, Destructoid, Kotaku. The only ones missing are Gameinformer, IGN, and Gamespot. And you really think those sites you listed don't have any influence? Those are more general sites than gaming sites. They reach out to the masses who don't frequence dedicated gaming sites.
Take that biased piece of sh*t Kotaku out of there, it'd make your argument stronger.
 5 years ago '10        #95
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
you act like the game cant be played single player while online

its a online console!!!!!

years down the line when a game is not played that much ...the servers for multiplayer will be taken down

that dont mean you wont be able to play the game

and who said they will face the same sh*t sim city had? They said every game will have dedicated servers !!!!! and have 3 times the servers xbox 360 had at launch so wont no hiccups like you say will happen wont happen!!!

your trolling again!!!! oh sh*t hes trolling!!!!
Sheep logic.
 5 years ago '12        #96
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Jesszman said:
I guess 10+ years from now is a "few" years.

360 came out in 2005 and the servers are still up, and they are not going anywhere
 5 years ago '10        #97
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:

I do see where Hovi is coming from though. He sees the big picture.
You see the big picture. And that's all that matters to me.
 5 years ago '06        #98
space
space
space
the media is heated at the xbox won cause they wont be gained access after the show on monday

i cant beileve my ears !!!! its cool tho...xbox laid down their rules and regulations already so its no need....after the console revel they just went in on the xbox one now they doin it again....

Point blank if you dont like what the xbox does and dont do ...dont buy the sh*t !!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #99
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I guess the same thing will happen that happened when Sony shut down its ps2 online servers, we move on. As for server hiccups, I more concerned with playstations flimsy security and free service that gives them no incentive to maintain said servers when player participation dies down, after all, its not like anyone with a playstation goes online once every 24 hours so why should Sony maintain the handful of servers they do have, they never have. And third party ps4 games are most likely going to need an online connection just like Sony said.
 5 years ago '12        #100
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
I hate all of you, real talk.

It's like i'm the only one excited about the future
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy