Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Austin Foyt said:
All of those media outlets are gonna hop right back on the d!ck in 3 days. That's all they do.
And this. They are paid to live in the moment and play into the interests of their readers. If it's right to be angry and bash Microsoft, they're going to do it. If it's right to be excited about what Microsoft shows on Monday, they're going to express that. I would be worried about the state of monetized journalism if the media DIDN'T respond this way.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 norcal925 said:
Yup..
That rebuttal is old and doesn't even apply to physical media which are gaming consoles.

PC games cost less on average. PC games don't require a paid service to play online (outside of MMO's). PC services see frequent discounts to their games within a month of the game's release.

Steam doesn't require a 24 hour check. You play the game once online and it's good to go unless there's an update.

There are a decent amount of perks that counterbalance DRM. Even then, there are plenty of PC games that are DRM free altogether.

You guys are just stupid and cherry pick information. What's new?
 5 years ago '11        #63
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 DarkSidesHero said:
Moral of the story you spent close to $900 on Xbox systems,

[pic - click to view]

Actually microsoft fixed both systems for free, nice try though
 06-07-2013, 06:00 PM         #64
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good thread OP
 5 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm loyal to the brand, and let's not act like it's only Microsoft backing this.
Brand loyalty is the most blatant form of self hate next to suicide.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Brand loyalty is the most blatant form of self hate next to suicide.
Coming from a sony stan.

I can't
 5 years ago '04        #67
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
That rebuttal is old and doesn't even apply to physical media which are gaming consoles.

PC games cost less on average. PC games don't require a paid service to play online (outside of MMO's). PC services see frequent discounts to their games within a month of the game's release.

Steam doesn't require a 24 hour check. You play the game once online and it's good to go unless there's an update.

There are a decent amount of perks that counterbalance DRM. Even then, there are plenty of PC games that are DRM free altogether.

You guys are just stupid and cherry pick information. What's new?
You know, with the way you parade around here trying to act as if you're some insightful know-it-all, I would think you'd have more to bolster your arguments than "you're stupid" at the end of everything you say.
 5 years ago '10        #68
space
space
 ceo said:
Good thread OP
Thanks, I'll try to keep these folks entertained long enough.

If these guys were smart, they'd let the thread die. Not post.

But they're stupid. They're going to try and defend this to the release date and try and fu*k sh*t up for everyone.

Because they only care about their purchase, and their games (which they won't own).
 5 years ago '04        #69
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

But they're stupid. They're going to try and defend this to the release date and try and fu*k sh*t up for everyone.

Because they only care about their purchase, and their games (which they won't own).
So you just admitted you're nothing more than a silly troll. Good day.
 5 years ago '10        #70
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Coming from a sony stan.

I can't
Your stupidity is on full display at the moment.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 06:06 PM         #71
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Actually microsoft fixed both systems for free, nice try though
Okay so you bought 2. Close to $600

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
So you just admitted you're nothing more than a silly troll. Good day.
Lie to yourself if you wanna.

You're such a fool. I didn't mean to be so blunt, but I can't help myself sometimes.
 06-07-2013, 06:08 PM         #73
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:

These fools can't think outside the 'Box'

smh
 5 years ago '11        #74
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Your stupidity is on full display at the moment.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I own both too, it's nothing amazing

DarkSidesHero said:
Okay so you bought 2. Close to $600

[pic - click to view]

Sold the PS3 and got an xbox, so only bought one.
Did buy another ps3 recently since i wanted to play all the exclusives before the new consoles dropped.
 5 years ago '06        #75
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7604 7604
Ok, bloggers are slamming the xbox 1, what's new. Sorry but I don't respect the opinion of any of those sources on the first page when it comes to video games. Bloggers are in hype beast mode recycling the same 500k Sony fanboys page views and comments, nothing new. If you aren't going to get an xbox one I'm not mad you, but how long are people going to keep reiterating their intentions to not purchase one? Sony did a 4 hour long press conference and no one is talking about any PS4 games or system features, weird. You don't even see xbox fan boys in those threads bashing the system, any guesses as to why that is? Because so far the gaming community has shown zero interest in that system. It's a thread called what do we know about PS4 and apparently no one knows anything about that system, strange. Yet you got PS4 fanboys outraged at people who are going to buy an xbox one in an xbox one thread even though they will probably cop both systems (an xbox one for when the internet is working and a ps4 for those few hours your internet might go down), funny.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3990 3990
 Kingme said:
Ok, bloggers are slamming the xbox 1, what's new. Sorry but I don't respect the opinion of any of those sources on the first page when it comes to video games. Bloggers are in hype beast mode recycling the same 500k Sony fanboys page views and comments, nothing new. If you aren't going to get an xbox one I'm not mad you, but how long are people going to keep reiterating their intentions to not purchase one? Sony did a 4 hour long press conference and no one is talking about any PS4 games or system features, weird. You don't even see xbox fan boys in those threads bashing the system, any guesses as to why that is? Because so far the gaming community has shown zero interest in that system. It's a thread called what do we know about PS4 and apparently no one knows anything about that system, strange. Yet you got PS4 fanboys outraged at people who are going to buy an xbox one in an xbox one thread even though they will probably cop both systems (an xbox one for when the internet is working and a ps4 for those few hours your internet might go down), funny.
No one post in those threads.
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
 ceo said:
These fools can't think outside the 'Box'

smh

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #78
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kingme said:
That was almost every single major gaming news site. Those are blogs to you?
 5 years ago '10        #79
space
space
 norcal925 said:
I own both too, it's nothing amazing

Sold the PS3 and got an xbox, so only bought one.
Did buy another ps3 recently since i wanted to play all the exclusives before the new consoles dropped.
That's the best you could come up with?

C'mon kid, say some more stupid sh*t. Entertain me.
 5 years ago '11        #80
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
That's the best you could come up with?

C'mon kid, say some more stupid sh*t. Entertain me.
It served its purpose

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc