Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
 83
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Hovi Bryant said:
You're so fu*kin short sighted it's disgusting.

Microsoft is on the verge of implimenting a new standard if the Xbox One is a moderate success in any fashion.

They know they can take advantage of those who:
  • Are stupid
  • Loyal to the brand
  • Loyal to american products
  • Are stupid for being loyal to a company in the fu*kin first place

Which one are you?
People who support the One are fu*king idiots
 5 years ago '10        #42
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 norcal925 said:
This dude's in denial
About what? You're not even making sense anymore.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Capimp said:
Maybe ur internet connection, i havent had many problems but i stopped playing online altogether. I have a X-box also and the Live membership for me anyways is just not worth it. I dont need any of the services they offer i have my PC hooked up to my TV
Na i never had too many problems with lag except for slow downloads.
Party chat and the fact that no one has mics are 2 of the main problems with it.

@ the bolded, thats the thing you prefer playing single player i prefer playing online.
I've always said thats what seperates the 2 systems.
 06-07-2013, 05:45 PM         #44
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Terp said:
People who support the One are fu*king idiots

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #45
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 norcal925 said:
PC will always k!ll consoles, no doubt about that.

but Live>>>>>PSN and that's all that really matters.
Xbox Live is not worth not owning any video games at all.

What a fu*kin tool.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Hovi Bryant;27389848[SIZE="4" said:
]Xbox Live is not worth not owning any video games at all.[/SIZE]

What a fu*kin tool.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 norcal925 said:
Exactly. You defending sh*t you know nothing about.

fu*kin idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #48
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
What's worse: calling someone an idiot for buying and enjoying what they want to buy and enjoy, or joining a "me, too" movement just for the sake of it? At the end of the day, you vote with your wallet and I'll vote with mine.

What I spend my money on is none of your concern. Doesn't make me an idiot, shortsighted, naive or all of the above just because you don't agree. Why don't you go put this extreme passion and energy into issues that really need it and stop getting so riled up about a piece of technology that has absolutely no bearing on your well being?
 5 years ago '11        #49
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Hovi Bryant said:
Exactly. You defending sh*t you know nothing about.

fu*kin idiot.
What you said doesnt even make sense unless you're saying people cant afford games after getting live.

If it's that then i can see why ur mad, broke people

Edit: the only other thing that makes sense is the license thing and even then
 5 years ago '10        #50
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 norcal925 said:
What you said doesnt even make sense unless you're saying people cant afford games after getting live.

If it's that then i can see why ur mad, broke people
Teachers don't make sense to students that don't read or do their work. What's new son?
 5 years ago '04        #51
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 norcal925 said:
What you said doesnt even make sense unless you're saying people cant afford games after getting live.

If it's that then i can see why ur mad, broke people
I think he's talking about the idea that you no longer "own" your games, but "license" them. Either way, he's making a big deal out of nothing. PC software and gaming has been that way for years. As a matter of fact, he probably doesn't realize that he doesn't "own" his PS3 games either. He'll be devastated if he actually starts reading the user agreements of some of these things he thinks he owns.
 5 years ago '11        #52
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Hovi Bryant said:
Teachers don't make sense to students that don't read or do their work. What's new son?
check the edit, dude's acting like xbl silver doesn't exist...
 06-07-2013, 05:53 PM         #53
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #54
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 e G o Maniac said:
What's worse: calling someone an idiot for buying and enjoying what they want to buy and enjoy, or joining a "me, too" movement just for the sake of it? At the end of the day, you vote with your wallet and I'll vote with mine.

What I spend my money on is none of your concern. Doesn't make me an idiot, shortsighted, naive or all of the above just because you don't agree. Why don't you go put this extreme passion and energy into issues that really need it and stop getting so riled up about a piece of technology that has absolutely no bearing on your well being?

Oversimplify. Omit facts. Ignore the big picture. Thinking for the moment.

Traits of stupid people. Continue, please demonstrate how the core Xbox One constituant thinks and makes decisions.

This is quite interesting.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 e G o Maniac said:
I think he's talking about the idea that you no longer "own" your games, but "license" them. Either way, he's making a big deal out of nothing. PC software and gaming has been that way for years. As a matter of fact, he probably doesn't realize that he doesn't "own" his PS3 games either. He'll be devastated if he actually starts reading the user agreements of some of these things he thinks he owns.
Yup..
 5 years ago '10        #56
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 norcal925 said:
check the edit, dude's acting like xbl silver doesn't exist...
This n*gga said Xbox Silver.
 5 years ago '04        #57
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Hovi Bryant said:
Oversimplify. Omit facts. Ignore the big picture. Thinking for the moment.

Traits of stupid people. Continue, please demonstrate how the core Xbox One constituant thinks and makes decisions.

This is quite interesting.
How about you go fu*k yourself and get a life.
 5 years ago '12        #58
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,310 | Props total: 3993 3993
All of those media outlets are gonna hop right back on the d!ck in 3 days. That's all they do.
 5 years ago '12        #59
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,310 | Props total: 3993 3993
 Hovi Bryant said:
You're so fu*kin short sighted it's disgusting.

Microsoft is on the verge of implimenting a new standard if the Xbox One is a moderate success in any fashion.

They know they can take advantage of those who:
  • Are stupid
  • Loyal to the brand
  • Loyal to american products
  • Are stupid for being loyal to a company in the fu*kin first place

Which one are you?
I'm loyal to the brand, and let's not act like it's only Microsoft backing this.
 5 years ago '04        #60
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Austin Foyt said:
All of those media outlets are gonna hop right back on the d!ck in 3 days. That's all they do.
And this. They are paid to live in the moment and play into the interests of their readers. If it's right to be angry and bash Microsoft, they're going to do it. If it's right to be excited about what Microsoft shows on Monday, they're going to express that. I would be worried about the state of monetized journalism if the media DIDN'T respond this way.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy