Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-09-2013, 06:26 PM         #421
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, fu*k all yall.
:nasmad:
Who wouldn't want a camera/microphone in their home that connects to the internet and cant be turned off?

































Spy Box One out here winning!
 5 years ago '12        #422
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,433 | Props total: 4222 4222
 HDBeatz said:
Man, fu*k all yall.
:nasmad:
Who wouldn't want a camera/microphone in their home that connects to the internet and cant be turned off?





Spy Box One out here winning!

Obama said that they're not listening or watching you idiot
 06-09-2013, 06:39 PM         #423
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Obama said that they're not listening or watching you idiot
Exactly.



































"You cant have 100% security and 100% privacy"
 5 years ago '08        #424
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 HDBeatz said:
Man, fu*k all yall.
:nasmad:
Who wouldn't want a camera/microphone in their home that connects to the internet and cant be turned off?




Spy Box One out here winning!



but MS already said you can disable data sharing



if there's one thing that can stop a govt spy operation, it's the privacy settings on your xbox
 06-09-2013, 06:59 PM         #425
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
but MS already said you can disable data sharing



if there's one thing that can stop a govt spy operation, it's the privacy settings on your xbox
 5 years ago '04        #426
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Dee Grande said:
but MS already said you can disable data sharing



if there's one thing that can stop a govt spy operation, it's the privacy settings on your xbox

[pic - click to view]



24 hour check in's...more like 24 hour data sharing.


Last edited by kulabear; 06-09-2013 at 07:14 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #427
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,873 | Props total: 20063 20063

[video - click to view]

 06-09-2013, 07:20 PM         #428
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]



24 hour check in's...more like 24 hour data sharing.
No it's not.

































[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '04        #429
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 HDBeatz said:
No it's not.



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '12        #430
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 735 735
23 pages
 5 years ago '10        #431
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Austin Foyt said:
Obama said that they're not listening or watching you idiot
Obama said?
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #432
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,873 | Props total: 20063 20063


This isn’t me throwing my toys out of the pram because it impacts me in any great way either. I’m a games writer, I get almost all my games for free anyway, so in theory these moves don’t actually affect my day to day playing of games in any real way. I never trade games in, again because most of my copies are press review so cannot be sold on anyway. Instead, I’m taking this stance because it affects you, our readers. Joe Public is being stripped of his consumer rights and being told it’s a good thing.
 5 years ago '04        #433
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
^^^ pretty much, what they are doing is SOFTWARE if enough dont buy that sh*t they will be FORCED to change their policy in order to save their investment and business reputation

but I fear its not enough strong minds out here to wait it out
 5 years ago '12        #434
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,433 | Props total: 4222 4222
 Ra-da-god said:
^^^ pretty much, what they are doing is SOFTWARE if enough dont buy that sh*t they will be FORCED to change their policy in order to save their investment and business reputation

but I fear its not enough strong minds out here to wait it out
They're not changing sh*t, the gaming industry wants a piece of that Gamestop money.
 5 years ago '06        #435
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
you cant stop me from buying the x1 idgaf how many google news youu find and post


no internet

no game foo u
 06-10-2013, 06:11 AM         #436
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #437
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,433 | Props total: 4222 4222
 chevyrida6 said:
you cant stop me from buying the x1 idgaf how many google news youu find and post


no internet

no game foo u
 5 years ago '10        #438
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,873 | Props total: 20063 20063

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #439
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
 Austin Foyt said:
They're not changing sh*t, the gaming industry wants a piece of that Gamestop money.
if this backlash continues to grow they're gonna have to change it let them do Wii-U numbers and see how quick they come to the table

but its only gonna happen if gamers wait it out and show em WE ARE IN CONTROL of this sh*t...

I'm willing to hold out on my favorite console to its more beneficial for me to own one
 5 years ago '12        #440
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,433 | Props total: 4222 4222
 Ra-da-god said:
if this backlash continues to grow they're gonna have to change it let them do Wii-U numbers and see how quick they come to the table

but its only gonna happen if gamers wait it out and show em WE ARE IN CONTROL of this sh*t...

I'm willing to hold out on my favorite console to its more beneficial for me to own one
Just like people were suppose to wait it out when Gas Prices got high. We know how that goes :jayhah2:

resistance is futile.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
I will marry this woman for real.
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy