Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
 113
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
113 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #401
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047


"The future of video gaming is being decided this week, as amazing new game consoles are beginning to be unveiled," the page says. "Have you heard about what’s coming? Reports say that Microsoft’s Xbox One and Sony’s PlayStation 4 might have enhanced graphics, enhanced motion control, cloud-based storage, new games and experiences. But you might not be able to play without an Internet connection, lend games freely, buy used games or rent games."
 5 years ago '06        #402
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
u still bumping this thread

we get you hate xbox now

gat damn go to e3 and protest....make a video of it

make signs.....spend that money of yours

its like 25 threads on this its really not needed
 5 years ago '11        #403
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178
 chevyrida6 said:
u still bumping this thread

we get you hate xbox now

gat damn go to e3 and protest....make a video of it

make signs.....spend that money of yours

its like 25 threads on this its really not needed
You bumped it right after him. Damn boy you slow as next Christmas.
 5 years ago '10        #404
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047


“Microsoft has screwed the launch up big style,” Chips MD Don McCabe told the site. “It is digging a big hole. It’s the classic dominance leads to arrogance, arrogance leads to fall and the fall leads to a fall in sales and then they listen to consumers and become humble and being humble leads to growth.
 5 years ago '12        #405
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
The Xbox One is gonna do huge numbers, you claim this is the downfall of console gaming but there is nothing you or anyone can do to stop it, so stop trying.
 5 years ago '11        #406
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Msirae said:
The Xbox One is gonna do huge numbers, you claim this is the downfall of console gaming but there is nothing you or anyone can do to stop it, so stop trying.
This is the problem with today's society. People just accept things.
 5 years ago '12        #407
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 Jesszman said:
This is the problem with today's society. People just accept things.
So just accept it.
 5 years ago '04        #408
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Msirae said:
So just accept it.
No...
 5 years ago '13        #409
Vercetti 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 5687 5687
Microsoft= POS company.

I've never bought an Xbox before, and I don't ever plan to as well.

I bet there will brainwashed xbot sheeps who will still continue to support them by buying this anti consumer console. smh
 5 years ago '04        #410
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Vercetti said:
Microsoft= POS company.

I've never bought an Xbox before, and I don't ever plan to as well.

I bet there will brainwashed xbot sheeps who will still continue to support them by buying this anti consumer console. smh
So true...but doesn't Sony care for it's consumers?
 5 years ago '04        #411
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
So if M$ decides to drop out the console race one day, does that mean ppls entire XboxOne game library tied to Xbox Live will be instantly unavailable since Xbox Live will no longer exist..?



maybe not, but i don't like the possibility.


Last edited by One-O-One; 06-09-2013 at 04:38 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #412
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Msirae said:
The Xbox One is gonna do huge numbers, you claim this is the downfall of console gaming but there is nothing you or anyone can do to stop it, so stop trying.


is that a new world order command?
 5 years ago '04        #413
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 1518 1518
 One-O-One said:
So if M$ decides to drop out the console race one day, does that mean ppls entire XboxOne game library tied to Xbox Live will be instantly unavailable since Xbox Live will no longer exist..?



maybe not, but i don't like the possibility.
It's more then a possibility man. You're not buying the games anymore. You're buying a License to play said games. And MS/Publishers will have the ability to revoke the License ANY time they want to. Unless MS decides to say make Xbox1 offline.....:jayhah2:
 5 years ago '13        #414
Vercetti 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 5687 5687
 Willbeatz said:
So true...but doesn't Sony care for it's consumers?
It does. If not, then certainly not to the extent M$ has just stooped to.
 06-09-2013, 04:51 PM         #415
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #416
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
 Vercetti said:
It does. If not, then certainly not to the extent M$ has just stooped to.
 5 years ago '04        #417
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Willbeatz said:
It's more then a possibility man. You're not buying the games anymore. You're buying a License to play said games. And MS/Publishers will have the ability to revoke the License ANY time they want to. Unless MS decides to say make Xbox1 offline.....:jayhah2:
M$ bout to sell acouple million units and cash out. XboxOne's instantly turning into $400+ BluRay players nationwide.

Your whole game library went *poof* with the cloud. :jayhah2:
 5 years ago '10        #418
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 One-O-One said:
M$ bout to sell acouple million units and cash out. XboxOne's instantly turning into $400+ BluRay players nationwide.

Your whole game library went *poof* with the cloud. :jayhah2:
Scary thought.
 5 years ago '06        #419
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 One-O-One said:
M$ bout to sell acouple million units and cash out. XboxOne's instantly turning into $400+ BluRay players nationwide.

Your whole game library went *poof* with the cloud. :jayhah2:
Sad part is...it could be a reality.Microsoft don't care about the fanboys.
 5 years ago '04        #420
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
134 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Cas and 69 Talk on Live, Now Best Friends
48 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy