Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-08-2013, 07:49 PM         #361
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet Xbox Ones new game prices are going to be so much lower that what we'd expect.
My guess $29.99-$39.99.
There is no way that you have to have all of these mandatory investments and the games still are going to be $60 dollars.


Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-08-2013 at 07:53 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #362
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 HDBeatz said:
I bet Xbox Ones new game prices are going to be so much lower that what we'd expect.
My guess $29.99-$39.99.
There is not way that you have to have all of these mandatory investments and the games still are going to be $60 dollars.
I can get jiggy with this. Steam might be Microsoft's only competitor at this point.
 06-08-2013, 07:55 PM         #363
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
I can get jiggy with this. Steam might be Microsoft's only competitor at this point.
First thought that came to my mind when I watch the first video on this page. If thats the case M$ gonna murk PS4 if they have their games @$60 with no online checks.
Oh sh*t, is that it?!!!
Online checks = Cheaper new games?

M$ might be winning with that kind of strategy.
 5 years ago '04        #364
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Austin Foyt said:

[pic - click to view]



Just pulled this up on Steam. Where do you see good games at for $10-20?

And if you have Steam, i'm a.ssuming you also have an internet connection. I'm certain that 95% of people with steam accounts play games online.

Bioshock is still $59.99
Sales, Sites like greenmangaming/humblebundle. You see absolute crazy sales on the PC front, something that consoles hardly ever do.(not bashing consoles) I'll refer you to this thread.



And also when you look for specials on Steam you look in the specials tab not on the main page. This is just a quick shot from my client.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #365
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 HDBeatz said:
First thought that came to my mind when I watch the first video on this page. If thats the case M$ gonna murk PS4 if they have their games @$60 with no online checks.
Oh sh*t, is that it?!!!
Online checks = Cheaper new games?

M$ might be winning with that kind of strategy.

[pic - click to view]

there won't be a need for games to be 59.99 if it's a digital copy.
 5 years ago '12        #366
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Willbeatz said:
Sales, Sites like greenmangaming/humblebundle. You see absolute crazy sales on the PC front, something that consoles hardly ever do.(not bashing consoles) I'll refer you to this thread.



And also when you look for specials on Steam you look in the specials tab not on the main page. This is just a quick shot from my client.


[pic - click to view]

Games that are that cheap are trash, and that Saints Row was not that price when it first came out.
 06-08-2013, 08:04 PM         #367
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]




this my thoughts about the xbox 540 just conveyed differently
 5 years ago '07        #368
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23818 23818
 Austin Foyt said:
Games that are that cheap are trash, and that Saints Row was not that price when it first came out.
that civilization game is dope
 5 years ago '10        #369
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 HDBeatz said:
I bet Xbox Ones new game prices are going to be so much lower that what we'd expect.
My guess $29.99-$39.99.
There is no way that you have to have all of these mandatory investments and the games still are going to be $60 dollars.
I thought that too, but Microsoft got everyone in their pockets man.

The "participating" retailers, publishers going MS exclusive? sh*t's ugly.
 5 years ago '12        #370
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Ham Rove said:
that civilization game is dope
yes, for $7 it is dope.
 5 years ago '12        #371
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Hovi Bryant said:
I thought that too, but Microsoft got everyone in their pockets man.

The "participating" retailers, publishers going MS exclusive? sh*t's ugly.
NO! sh*t is beautiful. All of these Gamers about to feel the wrath of that AK on BF4.
 5 years ago '04        #372
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Austin Foyt said:
Games that are that cheap are trash, and that Saints Row was not that price when it first came out.
You right it was $60 across the board. And now it's $40 normally, on sale for $10. That's not what you should see tho, it's that 5/8 on a single list are 75% off. Just wait until the end of June, that's when the summer camp sale is going to start. You'll see some real crazy prices there.

If any of you think buying digitally on Xbox is going to be lower prices, you probably never saw this.


Speaking in an interview with MCV, Xbox Live UK product manager Pav Bhardwaj explained that as the model currently works well, Microsoft sees no reason to follow Sony's lead of offering a simultaneous digital release on launch day.

"It comes down to choice," said Bhardwaj.

"The customer has the choice of going to retail on day one if they really want to buy a particular title, or to wait a couple of months and buy it full price from the Xbox Live marketplace.

"It's a successful part of our business, we're very pleased with the growth and it continues to do really well. Clearly there's an audience out there who are happy to purchase a product at full ERP six or so months after [its retail release].

"We don't do Games on Demand on day one, we focus on boxed retail for day one. That's where our focus has always been and will remain that way for the foreseeable future," he continued.

"It's a successful model, so why change something you don't need to?"

[pic - click to view]






Be it Europe or not, it's still an Xbox employee.
 5 years ago '07        #373
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
Yall n*ggas really spent this entire sunny sat. in here arguing about this??
 5 years ago '12        #374
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Willbeatz said:
You right it was $60 across the board. And now it's $40 normally, on sale for $10. That's not what you should see tho, it's that 5/8 on a single list are 75% off. Just wait until the end of June, that's when the summer camp sale is going to start. You'll see some real crazy prices there.

If any of you think buying digitally on Xbox is going to be lower prices, you probably never saw this.


Speaking in an interview with MCV, Xbox Live UK product manager Pav Bhardwaj explained that as the model currently works well, Microsoft sees no reason to follow Sony's lead of offering a simultaneous digital release on launch day.

"It comes down to choice," said Bhardwaj.

"The customer has the choice of going to retail on day one if they really want to buy a particular title, or to wait a couple of months and buy it full price from the Xbox Live marketplace.

"It's a successful part of our business, we're very pleased with the growth and it continues to do really well. Clearly there's an audience out there who are happy to purchase a product at full ERP six or so months after [its retail release].

"We don't do Games on Demand on day one, we focus on boxed retail for day one. That's where our focus has always been and will remain that way for the foreseeable future," he continued.

"It's a successful model, so why change something you don't need to?"

[pic - click to view]






Be it Europe or not, it's still an Xbox employee.
This was over a year ago, they already said that games are getting that first day digital release.
 5 years ago '04        #375
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Austin Foyt said:
This was over a year ago, they already said that games are getting that first day digital release.
Doesn't mean anything. PS3 does presales on their games...at full price. The $60 tag is going to stay or go up.
 5 years ago '10        #376
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 moe4484 said:
Yall n*ggas really spent this entire sunny sat. in here arguing about this??
Thread bump.
 5 years ago '07        #377
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
 Hovi Bryant said:
Thread bump.
You're stupid and an idiot and lack reading comprehension etc... or whatever the fu*k you usually respond with
 5 years ago '10        #378
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
Don't get upset with me. No point.
 5 years ago '10        #379
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 Hovi Bryant said:
This video pretty much nails it.

Microsoft made restrictions sound like new features we asked for.

It's amazing how many people have taken the bait.

Nobody wanted an always online console.
Nobody wanted to lose what we've taken for granted for 30+ years.

Yet, here we are.
 5 years ago '12        #380
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,421 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Hovi Bryant said:
This video pretty much nails it.

Microsoft made restrictions sound like new features we asked for.

It's amazing how many people have taken the bait.

Nobody wanted an always online console.
Nobody wanted to lose what we've taken for granted for 30+ years.

Yet, here we are.
So what are you going to do? Your boycott will be futile, millions are going to buy the Xbox.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy