most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #301
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Hovi Bryant said:
The second link in the OP as well as several posts in this thread k!ll the comparison between this and PC's.

You want to talk about people "hating" the Xbox, but you pick and choose what you want to read and comprehend and you're throwing this back at everyone else?

You're stupid as sh*t.
This lil d!ckwad

You need to calm "your mama might be Draya so you neglected" a.ss down homie, redirect that anger somewhere else or I'll talk down on you so hard you'll wish you were with Aliyah right about now...

Back to this and PC's, DRM is DRM, it might be once off it might be constant nowhere did I say I'm pro DRM so get your lil I'm always right mentality the fuk out my mentions...

My point was that you are part of the Sony fanboy brigade, you have never argued anything with sensibility but with bias rhetoric and multiple links with other opinions as your source of fact. No one says you must like the XBOX One, hell go buy it, sh*t on it, drop it on Steve Balmers door if that will make you feel more loved.

You love Sony and that is well known by now, even going as far as saying Sony is pro consumer when they have had 5 overpriced devices in order to make revenue, one being a bloody 12 year old console!

DRM has different modes and PC has already implemented these forms of DRM systems on PC (excluding Steam games). Be it once off activations (GTA4) to always online 30 sec offline timers (Sim City). DRM tech was developed by Sony Digital Audio Disc Corporation, therefore saying "Microsoft are the proponents of this tech" makes you the clear idiot as you have avoided ALL threads making this fact!

Your problem is that DRM was fine in PC format, then it wasn't infringing consumer rights, but now it's on XBOX and possibly PS4 3rd party games the world needs to stop and listen to your dumb a.ss reasoning! Go check out my previous posts, I don't deal in 2nd hand games nor trade like you, so it isn't in my best interests to sympathize with you, I don't like this 24 hour check in as much as everyone, then since you call your self the white knight of gaming cosumerism, you better fu*kin start threads f!ghting EA and the SIM City 30 sec always online check ins and ALL DRM systems that have preceded this system! FOH plehboi

You'll learn directing that juvenile bullsh*t my way!
 5 years ago '12        #302
space
space
This goes to anyone trying to think I'm pro anything! These systems are bloody console systems that deliver gaming, you talking down on PS4/XBOX One won't change my purchase decisions because I have a brain and different gaming habits and a diff environment than you. I won't be joining some pro consumer f!ght for some lil fu*kers who think they right online just because they only found out about DRM systems in 2013! Where the fu*k was Hovi Bryant when people, including me, were f!ghting DRM systems back on PC back in 2007???

n*ggas now on some Koombaya bullsh*t cos they personally won't be able to trade games! FOH!
 5 years ago '12        #303
space
space
This goes to anyone trying to think I'm pro anything! These systems are bloody console systems that deliver gaming, you talking down on PS4/XBOX One won't change my purchase decisions because I have a brain and different gaming habits and a diff environment than you. I won't be joining some pro consumer f!ght for some lil fu*kers who think they right online just because they only found out about DRM systems in 2013! Where the fu*k was Hovi Bryant when people, including me, were f!ghting DRM systems back on PC back in 2007???

n*ggas now on some Koombaya bullsh*t cos they personally won't be able to trade games! FOH!
 5 years ago '10        #304
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Chalk up another idiot who thinks I'm a Sony fanboy.

You're so confused if you think this is a Microsoft vs Sony deal.

Microsoft wants you to think that. That's sheep logic.

Take a number. Read each article in the OP.

Read the responses. Hell. Read this thread.

Anyways, keep replying.

I want this to stay at the top throughout the weekend and through next week.

I'm positive more articles will shore up.
 5 years ago '12        #305
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Chalk up another idiot who thinks I'm a Sony fanboy.

You're so confused if you think this is a Microsoft vs Sony deal.

Microsoft wants you to think that. That's sheep logic.

Take a number. Read each article in the OP.

Read the responses. Hell. Read this thread.

Anyways, keep replying.

I want this to stay at the top throughout the weekend and through next week.

I'm positive more articles will shore up.
You lack all forms of comprehension except you right everyone is wrong. I asked you did DRM not exist prior to the XBOX One? Did Always Online not exist with Doom and Sim City before the XBOX One? This isn't about Sony or XBOX, this is about DRM right? So where the fu*k was your "captain save gaming" a.ss when Doom 3 needed always online? And yes you are pro PS4, you even made terribly generalized statements in other threads, going as far as saying Sony are champions of pro gaming cosumers. FOH

Or you want the screens to be shown of your nuthugging? If you don't like DRM as a whole, respresent the entire ANTI DRM COMMUNITY, not just console targeted DRM. Tryna snake yourself in as some type of pro consumer hero when we all know you making all this noise because your personal gaming habits are threatened. Guess what? IDGAF just like you wouldn't have given 2 F's when n*ggas were activating GTA4 online and crying foul about DRM on Sim City period!
 5 years ago '05        #306
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 majestykagiso said:
This lil d!ckwad

You need to calm "your mama might be Draya so you neglected" a.ss down homie, redirect that anger somewhere else or I'll talk down on you so hard you'll wish you were with Aliyah right about now...

Back to this and PC's, DRM is DRM, it might be once off it might be constant nowhere did I say I'm pro DRM so get your lil I'm always right mentality the fuk out my mentions...

My point was that you are part of the Sony fanboy brigade, you have never argued anything with sensibility but with bias rhetoric and multiple links with other opinions as your source of fact. No one says you must like the XBOX One, hell go buy it, sh*t on it, drop it on Steve Balmers door if that will make you feel more loved.

You love Sony and that is well known by now, even going as far as saying Sony is pro consumer when they have had 5 overpriced devices in order to make revenue, one being a bloody 12 year old console!

DRM has different modes and PC has already implemented these forms of DRM systems on PC (excluding Steam games). Be it once off activations (GTA4) to always online 30 sec offline timers (Sim City). DRM tech was developed by Sony Digital Audio Disc Corporation, therefore saying "Microsoft are the proponents of this tech" makes you the clear idiot as you have avoided ALL threads making this fact!

Your problem is that DRM was fine in PC format, then it wasn't infringing consumer rights, but now it's on XBOX and possibly PS4 3rd party games the world needs to stop and listen to your dumb a.ss reasoning! Go check out my previous posts, I don't deal in 2nd hand games nor trade like you, so it isn't in my best interests to sympathize with you, I don't like this 24 hour check in as much as everyone, then since you call your self the white knight of gaming cosumerism, you better fu*kin start threads f!ghting EA and the SIM City 30 sec always online check ins and ALL DRM systems that have preceded this system! FOH plehboi

You'll learn directing that juvenile bullsh*t my way!

I bet you he'll comeback and refute your argument by calling you an idiot.

Oh.. Wait, of course, he already did.
 5 years ago '12        #307
space
space
 Krazie said:

I bet you he'll comeback and refute your argument by calling you an idiot.

Oh.. Wait, of course, he already did.
Exactly, if he argued and commented on threads with reason, logic and clarity I'd give him a chance. The lil twirp shouting stupid, idiot etc to everyone who doesn't agree with him while spewing garbage facts everywhere as if he is paid by Sony! n*gga prob has over 100 posts on MS alone the past month! If they were 100 posts that made sense and respected other users opinions I wouldn't have spazzed out on his dumb a.ss like that!
 5 years ago '13        #308
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
X-Box one is looking like the new Sega Saturn.

They lost.
 5 years ago '12        #309
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,709 | Props total: 22071 22071
16 pages of the same sh*t.
 06-08-2013, 03:14 PM         #310
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Updated the OP with more articles.
Hovi
Got the Xbots as fu*k!
 5 years ago '10        #311
space
space
 majestykagiso said:
You lack all forms of comprehension except you right everyone is wrong. I asked you did DRM not exist prior to the XBOX One? Did Always Online not exist with Doom and Sim City before the XBOX One? This isn't about Sony or XBOX, this is about DRM right? So where the fu*k was your "captain save gaming" a.ss when Doom 3 needed always online? And yes you are pro PS4, you even made terribly generalized statements in other threads, going as far as saying Sony are champions of pro gaming cosumers. FOH

Or you want the screens to be shown of your nuthugging? If you don't like DRM as a whole, respresent the entire ANTI DRM COMMUNITY, not just console targeted DRM. Tryna snake yourself in as some type of pro consumer hero when we all know you making all this noise because your personal gaming habits are threatened. Guess what? IDGAF just like you wouldn't have given 2 F's when n*ggas were activating GTA4 online and crying foul about DRM on Sim City period!

Don't ask questions that have already been asked before. You just make yourself look more like an idiot. You clearly didn't read any of the articles in the OP.

C'mon, you make this too easy for me son.
 5 years ago '10        #312
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
16 pages of the same sh*t.
I'm going for 30.

I'm just hoping the moderately smart gamers outweigh the stupid in this country.

It's a tough bet.
 5 years ago '10        #313
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #314
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Don't ask questions that have already been asked before. You just make yourself look more like an idiot. You clearly didn't read any of the articles in the OP.

C'mon, you make this too easy for me son.
Can't take this n*gga serious anymore!
 5 years ago '10        #315
space
space
 majestykagiso said:
Can't take this n*gga serious anymore!
I never took you seriously from the start.

C'mon you know you're not finished. Get back on that soap box. Compare this to the PC and call me a Sony stan or whatever.

You guys are so willing to get fu*ked over and the defense of it is astronomical with some of you guys. It's not even amusing anymore.
 5 years ago '10        #316
space
space

[video - click to view]

Sony stan #1 right here.
 5 years ago '10        #317
space
space
Updated the OP with videos since 95% of these Xbox fans don't like reading (stupid).
 5 years ago '12        #318
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

C'mon you know you're not finished. Get back on that soap box. Compare this to the PC and call me a Sony stan or whatever.

You guys are so willing to get fu*ked over and the defense of it is astronomical with some of you guys. It's not even amusing anymore.
WTF are you talking about? Who is getting fu*ked over on what system? PC? XBOX?

DRM has existed prior to the XBOX FACT, Current DRM systems were not created first by Microsoft, FACT. If you are f!ghting for consumer rights where the F were you when PC games had DRM systems in place from 2007/2008? Only reason you can make so much noise on BX with thread after thread after thread is because DRM and used games policies are about to F up YOUR gaming habits! Guess what? IDGAF about your gaming habits!

and naturally you have used this as some benevolence guise even going as far as saying Sony are pro gamer (which I a.ssume you meant PC and XBOX are not because of DRM systems). We don't give a damn about your feelings your struggles, don't get the XBOX or get a PC because these are publisher protection mechanisms we might not like, but if no one couldn't stop them back in 2008, you think tweeting and commenting about it now will help?

Surprised you didn't use idiot or stupid again

Last edited by majestykagiso; 06-08-2013 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #319
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 Hovi Bryant said:

That's your problem. You only don't take seriously the people that actually post with intelligence and logic. Who the fu*k does that?
 5 years ago '10        #320
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
17 pages

so glad i'm not a gamer anymore. could give two sh*ts about the xbox one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago