most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #281
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 Ctrllers said:
I'm a vet currently serving, and this "once a 24 hour cycle" thing might sway my decision over to Sony. When we deploy and have some idle time, virtually all of our gaming time is spent offline... whether it's a single player game or in private console to console player matches, simply because connectivity is pretty scarce. Granted I haven't been mobilized since '10, but if things haven't improved then Microsoft is making my decision very easy.

in the xbox revel they said they have plans for situations like this

Xbox One Won’t Charge For Used Games, Has Plans For Military Use

GAMES
Posted by Adam Dodd on May 26, 2013 @ 9:47am | 12 Comments
Category: Games / News
Finally, some good news. According to a source close to Microsoft, the newly unveiled Xbox One will not require a fee to reactivate and play used games. Instead, it’ll require a regular authentication check of every game as it’s being played — hence, the required Internet connection. This hasn’t been, nor is it likely to be, confirmed by Microsoft until E3. It sounds like they’re still working it out internally. That may explain the contradicting reports about the Xbox One’s Internet requirements and whether or not it blocks used games.

In related news, Microsoft has confirmed they are experimenting with offering codes for people in Internet-free situations, like soldiers on active duty, to let them play offline.

5 years ago '13        #282
Erma Gerd 276 heat pts276
space
space
$16,425 | Props total: 18254 18254
 chevyrida6 said:
in the xbox revel they said they have plans for situations like this

Xbox One Won’t Charge For Used Games, Has Plans For Military Use

GAMES
Posted by Adam Dodd on May 26, 2013 @ 9:47am | 12 Comments
Category: Games / News
Finally, some good news. According to a source close to Microsoft, the newly unveiled Xbox One will not require a fee to reactivate and play used games. Instead, it’ll require a regular authentication check of every game as it’s being played — hence, the required Internet connection. This hasn’t been, nor is it likely to be, confirmed by Microsoft until E3. It sounds like they’re still working it out internally. That may explain the contradicting reports about the Xbox One’s Internet requirements and whether or not it blocks used games.

In related news, Microsoft has confirmed they are experimenting with offering codes for people in Internet-free situations, like soldiers on active duty, to let them play offline.

Referencing the portion you highlighted. Shouldn't it make us all wonder why they'd even go through the trouble of making "codes for people in internet-free situations" when they could've just made it so people could play offline without a connection... period? What's the wait time for a code? How long is it available without getting another one? Is it worth the trouble?
 5 years ago '12        #283
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
i aint gonna read 10 pages of this sh*t.. all i am going to say is buy what you want.

me personally ... i aint gunna believe these rumors until Microsoft makes it official ....

but if what im hearing is true. i wont be buying the xbox.

and the fact that ive had two xbox's break on me in the past ... im already a little biased.
 5 years ago '04        #284
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,765 | Props total: 1405 1405
 grapedrank said:
i aint gonna read 10 pages of this sh*t.. all i am going to say is buy what you want.

me personally ... i aint gunna believe these rumors until Microsoft makes it official ....

and the fact that ive had two xbox's break on me in the past ... im already a little biased.
Goto the official site. MS confirmed it all.
 5 years ago '06        #285
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 Ctrllers said:
Referencing the portion you highlighted. Shouldn't it make us all wonder why they'd even go through the trouble of making "codes for people in internet-free situations" when they could've just made it so people could play offline without a connection... period? What's the wait time for a code? How long is it available without getting another one? Is it worth the trouble?
lol dude chill they are working on it....should be like a pass u enter

grapedrank said:

have fun on the ps4 its true
 5 years ago '10        #286
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 grapedrank said:

This whole thread is official.
 5 years ago '13        #287
Erma Gerd 276 heat pts276
space
space
$16,425 | Props total: 18254 18254
 chevyrida6 said:
lol dude chill they are working on it....should be like a pass u enter
Exactly.

Probably free for military, and a fee for everyone else.... which should begin to make sense to anyone watching. It's their way of making non-internet users pay more to play.
 5 years ago '07        #288
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,640 | Props total: 3958 3958
 norcal925 said:
Na i never had too many problems with lag except for slow downloads.
Party chat and the fact that no one has mics are 2 of the main problems with it.

@ the bolded, thats the thing you prefer playing single player i prefer playing online.
I've always said thats what seperates the 2 systems.
show me a game on pc thats using 8gb of ram, hell 12gb of ram.. then come back with that bullsh*t a.ss pc is better then consoles...face it ps4 is rivaling all pc games at launch, glad Planetside 2 and Warframe is coming...

and if PSN online was really a.ss then there wouldnt be 78 million users utilizing it to play online...if ur internet connection is a.ss, your psn will fail. period.

there is no difference between xbox live and psn if your internet is optimized for gaming.

denial is the theme around these blocks..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #289
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
the more hate they get the more i wanna cop, bring the hate fu*k boys!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #290
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 239 239
 Hovi Bryant said:
These guys are pretty much saying fu*k my rights, fu*k my wallet, fu*k myself...I just want to play.

That's what I'm upset about. That's what these companies want. We're witnessing theft in broad daylight.
This. But hey, if they want to throw away their money thats their business. I can honestly say that for the last 6 years or so that I have been a supporter of Xbox....Until now. I just see their console straying away from what true gamers want. I like where Sony is going with social gaming and from what I hear they will have party chat, which is something that is missing with the PS3. PS4's presentation was sick, and I really like the direction they are headed with Indie games. E3 is going to be make or break for both consoles.
 5 years ago '05        #291
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
funny thing is...everybody who is upset are the same ones who enabled microsoft to think they could do this...everybody was on the 360 d!ck so hard that microsoft thought they could do anything and be ok

how many reviewers and gamers (people with both consoles included) have said "the 360 version is better"?? which was true in some cases (skyrim off the top of my head) but still microsoft was given this sense of "we got this on lock no matter what we do" by all of you so just stfu and accept it or buy a ps4

im honestly done with these threads now

5 years ago '12        #292
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Krazie said:

You really need to get some damn pus*y.. Did you really search out the entire internet?
Can i guess what system ur behind??
 06-08-2013, 01:44 PM         #293
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
You wont be able to guess.
 5 years ago '12        #294
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Hovi Bryant said:
This whole thread is official.
thats pretty dumb. MS is pretty much just k!lling themselves. it doesnt affect me though, so the MS fan boys can have fun with this flaw
 5 years ago '12        #295
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 norcal925 said:
and

The only complaint i have is the used games thing but i'll get over it, as long as they have dope games and the online is good im fine

You're not even buying the system so why should you care? sh*t i'm not even thinking about the PS4.
So were gonna act like people dont be ratin eye candy knowin damn well they will never meet or smash them?? Were gonna act like people claim who can rap or not?? Y call another rapper whack if ur not gonna even listen to them? Its the same concept. Xbox is fu*kin up but will claim they r better than ps, if there at E4, it every gamers business. They need to stop saturatin the market with this weak half sedated garbage
 5 years ago '10        #296
space
space
 grapedrank said:
thats pretty dumb. MS is pretty much just k!lling themselves. it doesnt affect me though, so the MS fan boys can have fun with this flaw
If this sh*t takes over gaming, I'm sure the failed attempts at music and movies will get another look. I'd rather not wait to find out.

I just don't want anyone to buy this sh*t until these companies back off.
 5 years ago '05        #297
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21150 21150
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I'm not "behind" any system, leave that sh*t to Hovi. Both are day one purchases if good exclusives at launch.
 5 years ago '12        #298
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 moe4484 said:
Same old recycled response I read the OP and most of the links and I understand alot of the media is slamming the XB1 but all I really asked was why are you so personally vested in this anti MS campaign? You've stated your case we all understand your stance but why beat it into the ground? You've made thread after thread post after post and I dont think you have led anyone to change their personal opinions. Whats the definition of insanity?
Lol don't bother asking that, I did a few posts ago and ish got avoided like a plague. I think it gives some posters a certain type fulfilment when they join the XBOX One hating party.

Even now I haven't even had a response to secuROM (the most popular type of DRM on PC gaming) being developed by Sony. To some people in this thread, DRM is evil (yes it is) and was created by the masterminds at Microsoft, and whatever you say that says otherwise = you are sheep!
 5 years ago '10        #299
space
space
Updated the OP with more articles.
 5 years ago '10        #300
space
space
 majestykagiso said:
Lol don't bother asking that, I did a few posts ago and ish got avoided like a plague. I think it gives some posters a certain type fulfilment when they join the XBOX One hating party.

Even now I haven't even had a response to secuROM (the most popular type of DRM on PC gaming) being developed by Sony. To some people in this thread, DRM is evil (yes it is) and was created by the masterminds at Microsoft, and whatever you say that says otherwise = you are sheep!
The second link in the OP as well as several posts in this thread k!ll the comparison between this and PC's.

You want to talk about people "hating" the Xbox, but you pick and choose what you want to read and comprehend and you're throwing this back at everyone else?

You're stupid as sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy