Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #261
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm going to continue to call you stupid.

Why?

Everything you've asked, this sh*t you're trying to debate about has already been covered in the OP.

You refuse to read. You struggle to comprehend.

And after all of this, you still try to defend whatever belief you own.

Are these not traits of stupid people?
Same old recycled response I read the OP and most of the links and I understand alot of the media is slamming the XB1 but all I really asked was why are you so personally vested in this anti MS campaign? You've stated your case we all understand your stance but why beat it into the ground? You've made thread after thread post after post and I dont think you have led anyone to change their personal opinions. Whats the definition of insanity?
 5 years ago '04        #262
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
While I'm not one of those people that hates big corporations, these new features are a.ss. There's no positive way you can spin it and they're only hurting themselves. I'm sure that I'm one of many that will choose another product that doesn't have their rights as a consumer removed.

The Xbox 360 was my favourite console of this generation, but I hope this is a case of the market regulating itself and it k!lls this console.
 5 years ago '10        #263
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 moe4484 said:
Same old recycled response I read the OP and most of the links and I understand alot of the media is slamming the XB1 but all I really asked was why are you so personally vested in this anti MS campaign? You've stated your case we all understand your stance but why beat it into the ground? You've made thread after thread post after post and I dont think you have led anyone to change their personal opinions. Whats the definition of insanity?
You didn't read anything.

“This new generation of games,” as Microsoft describes it, is worth putting into context: It’s the final stage in the transition of video games from goods, sold as a physical object that you own, to services, delivered online in tandem with a disc you buy in a store.

You own an object, but you merely access a service.

I'm not sure why you can't piece things together on your own.

I don't want a future where I DONT OWN sh*t THAT I BUY.

It's that SIMPLE you piece of sh*t.

Stop trying to rationalize with no info.
 5 years ago '05        #264
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,130 | Props total: 3655 3655
 moe4484 said:
Did you learn something new or what?
[pic - click to view]

06-08-2013, 10:57 AM         #265
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:

90% of these Xbot trolls do this sh*t daily.
"You n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches..."
 5 years ago '07        #266
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

Different Post Same sh*t Everyone knows you're stance on the issues but eh keep on insulting people with every post thats a good look you piece of sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #267
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
90% of these Xbot trolls do this sh*t daily.
"You n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches..."
You highlighted that we should stop trying to rationalize with no Info yet you been riding with the PS4
 5 years ago '10        #268
space
space
 moe4484 said:
Different Post Same sh*t Everyone knows you're stance on the issues but eh keep on insulting people with every post thats a good look you piece of sh*t
We can go back and forth like this all you want. You're serving the thread's purpose.

Case-in point about most of you guys being dumb as fu*k.
 5 years ago '10        #269
space
space
 moe4484 said:
You highlighted that we should stop trying to rationalize with no Info yet you been riding with the PS4
This poor sod thinks we think Sony has already won.

That's the problem with him.

He's incapable of critical thought.
 5 years ago '10        #270
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #271
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
man fu*k this thread

buy or dont buy

bf3 any1?
 5 years ago '05        #272
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,130 | Props total: 3655 3655
 Hovi Bryant said:
 5 years ago '10        #273
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 moe4484 said:
Did you watch the vid and do you at least understand the response to it? I admit, ps fanboys are just trolling the sh*t out of it but maybe in this case, thats a good thing.

This is bx, you won't see a lot of decent conversations on here.
 5 years ago '08        #274
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
what exactly is the incentive for getting an xbox?

i keep seeing people defend it with stuff like "i dont buy used games anyway" or "if you're not doing anything wrong, you shouldn't mind having a 24/7 body, voice & heat scanning camera in your house ( )". but why do you actually want one??

the people defending barely even have anything positive to say about it themselves . they're basically just trying to convince themselves that ps4 wont be better
 5 years ago '11        #275
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 238 238
 Hovi Bryant said:
Here's a tired analogy for you.

You look at everything like a game of checkers. Microsoft and other companies are looking at this like a game of chess.

You want me to explain or debate this with you, yet you refuse to read any of the articles.

Case in point, you're a fool. You play yourself and you're wondering why?

Laughable. It's sad really, but hey. I know for sure what my options are.
I like both. There are pros and cons to both systems. Sometimes, I find the games on Xbox more entertaining and vice versa. As of right now, Im playing EVE Dust 514. Just something new and not to mention its FREE! So, im playing the PS3 right now basically until that grows old. You've brought up several good points in regards to DRM and other things regarding systems, but you cant get mad if someone prefers one model over the next. You gotta let it go homie.
 5 years ago '04        #276
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 freshprinceoba said:
You should watch the vid i posted, guy is basically saying the same sh*t as you are. This goed beyond xbox vs ps4, this is about the future of gaming. Nobody wants this sh*t.
I just finished Watching it, I've been watching quite a few rant videos this morning, its crazy because its easy to just write these guys off a.ss entitled Gamers bi*ching about the future but its so much more than that....

I was reading the policy again last night and the Xbox is so Anti Core gamer it doesn't make sense like yo is this sh*t even real? EVERY restriction on this thing is in regards to GAMING ONLY if you don't have online you can still watch tv and play movies but if you bought this sh*t as a gaming system you're fu*ked! and they don't care the fact that they are this detached from their founding market is just disgusting like last straw disgusting

as gamers we gotta teach these corporate fu*ks a lesson I just hope enough people are smart enough not to buy this sh*t or Sony takes a clear stand against it and makes the choice easy for everyone

Dee Grande said:
the people defending barely even have anything positive to say about it themselves . they're basically just trying to convince themselves that ps4 wont be better
if Xbox didn't have all this sh*t in it I'd be rolling with M$ yet again better controller, better Online and better Games (IMO) I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that M$ are coming to play hard in the gaming department but all this Policy sh*t takes away from the gaming experience that where I gotta draw the line

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-08-2013 at 12:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #277
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
unimportant thread.
 5 years ago '10        #278
space
space
 Teknishen04 said:
I like both. There are pros and cons to both systems. Sometimes, I find the games on Xbox more entertaining and vice versa. As of right now, Im playing EVE Dust 514. Just something new and not to mention its FREE! So, im playing the PS3 right now basically until that grows old. You've brought up several good points in regards to DRM and other things regarding systems, but you cant get mad if someone prefers one model over the next. You gotta let it go homie.
These guys are pretty much saying fu*k my rights, fu*k my wallet, fu*k myself...I just want to play.

That's what I'm upset about. That's what these companies want. We're witnessing theft in broad daylight.
 5 years ago '07        #279
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,635 | Props total: 3957 3957
 Krazie said:

You really need to get some damn pus*y.. Did you really search out the entire internet?
damn....2nd post...that didnt take long for you to get in your feelings about the media now slandering the x1 like we've been doing..

[pic - click to view]

hahahhahahah, karma is such a bi*ch aint it...all this defending and all these reports coming out about this DEAD ON ARRIVAL a.ss SYSTEM...

ps. i got some pus*y last night..

sony wont do this...yall niccas are fked..

5 years ago '13        #280
Erma Gerd 276 heat pts276
space
space
$16,411 | Props total: 18235 18235
I'm a vet currently serving, and this "once a 24 hour cycle" thing might sway my decision over to Sony. When we deploy and have some idle time, virtually all of our gaming time is spent offline... whether it's a single player game or in private console to console player matches, simply because connectivity is pretty scarce. Granted I haven't been mobilized since '10, but if things haven't improved then Microsoft is making my decision very easy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy