Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #241
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 chevyrida6 said:
its not the xbox people who are mad
we're not mad we're stupid But it we fall in line and hate on the XB1 all day then we're sheep.
 06-08-2013, 10:17 AM         #242
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
its not the xbox people who are mad
I'm not an Xbot, I have a 360 right now. I'm not mad as M$ more so disappointed. Xbots however, are very much pissed when the facts are stated about the new X1. It burns their souls because they have no choice but to ether defend the bullsh*t or shut the fu*k up and ride with Sony.
So k!ll that sh*t and continue to bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #243
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 moe4484 said:
Sidestep and deflect thats all you do with every response. I ask why you spend so much time worried about how other people are going to spend their money and you call me stupid Im not frustrated or upset Im just asking why do you care so much? If everyone that is going to buy the XB1 is stupid why are you so intent on saving them?
Buying an Xbox 1 fu*ks it up for everyone. Anyone that knows about all of the anti-consumers policies would be a damn fool to still buy an X1.
 5 years ago '07        #244
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
You can't even conceptualize basic politics.

Your dollar is your vote.

You're in favor for all of the bullsh*t if you buy that console.

But you're too busy thinking about what new games to play and that you can "afford it" and what other bullsh*t you convinced yourself to believe.

This is what Microsoft has a.ssumed. The people who buy Xbox are dumb as fu*k and we will take more money from them than anyone else.

You're proving their notion to be true if you buy that sh*t this fall.
So I buy a PS4 instead and I wouldnt be dumb? Well I do want to be part of the crowd who has inflated sense of self on a discussion board. And then I can insult people at every turn but i'll be in the right because Im buying a PS4 PS4 won
 5 years ago '07        #245
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 mystic boy said:
Buying an Xbox 1 fu*ks it up for everyone. Anyone that knows about all of the anti-consumers policies would be a damn fool to still buy an X1.
How is it going to fu*k it up for everyone? Sony isnt going to follow the path MS is heading down are they?
 5 years ago '06        #246
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
 Hovi Bryant said:
You see all of this as crying? Can you not prove your idiocy any further? Is that even possible?

You can't even come up with a decent analogy.

Don't get upset with me, direct your frustrations towards microsoft whenever you decide to use more than 3% of your brain.

They're taking your rights away and you don't care. It shows how short-sighted and naive you are as a person. Even when the facts are in front of you, you turn a blind eye. That's just plain stupidity.
you should do this....2 days straight of complaints from you..go chill ...go play a game...gtf off boxden

5 years ago '10        #247
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19630 19630
 moe4484 said:
So I buy a PS4 instead and I wouldnt be dumb? Well I do want to be part of the crowd who has inflated sense of self on a discussion board. And then I can insult people at every turn but i'll be in the right because Im buying a PS4 PS4 won
Why are you trying to make this a Xbox vs Playstation thing?

Is this all you see it as?

I know you're stupid and all, but damn god help us all.
 06-08-2013, 10:24 AM         #248
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:

5 years ago '04        #249
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 chevyrida6 said:
doubt it flops

lets be real
Microsoft knows about flops, every other operating system they drop is a flop. So im being real.
 5 years ago '10        #250
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 moe4484 said:
How is it going to fu*k it up for everyone? Sony isnt going to follow the path MS is heading down are they?
If you are honestly asking yourself why.. watch this vid

The answer to your question will be answered at 16:50

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #251
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 mistadontplay;27394982[B said:
]Xbox Stans lost big time and they sure showing they colors in here.[/B] Getting mad over the net. Im sitting here arguing with this other dude i have no idea why im even entertaining the sh*t sh*t be so funny. n*ggaz prolly stay breakin they keyboards and mice up in here
and Sony stans won?

to be cleari I think staning for either side is wack I understand brand loyalty as far as games you like to play I even welcome debate, me and my n*ggas used to go back and forth in the Ps2 vs Xbox Era, I'll be the first to admit I'm a pro xbox guy I like what Xbox brought to the table outside of gaming and for the last two generations IMO Sony has been playing catch up.

BUT THIS

what they are trying to do with the Xbox one is just wrong its giving the corporation total say so over what you buy and what you are allowed to do with it and you have to read between the lines they are making it where you have to come to Xbox to get this sh*t M$ announced they are cutting their windows 1st party Line up so now you can't even hope to Play games like Quantum break outside of Xbox one and its truely a shame because I like everything about the Console but their Software policy and whats even more fu*ked even if they were to come out on monday and be like "you know what fu*k it we sorry all that sh*t is gone" they've damaged their brand so bad in the last two weeks I dont know how much of it would stick

I wanna see Xbox thrive but not like this, what M$ is doing has to FAIL this is the only way they will know "ok we fu*ked up" they gotta fall like Sony fell......

I can't fu*k with it, Timmy is my response to all things Xbox one right now M$ got a n*gga over here heart broken smh

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-08-2013 at 10:32 AM..
 06-08-2013, 10:28 AM         #252
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Microsoft knows about flops, every other operating system they drop is a flop. So im being real.
Chill son...M$ makes that crack OS.

Just look at whats #18 on Amazon:
[pic - click to view]

Windows phones out here winning!
 5 years ago '07        #253
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

Yet again all you do is respond to a post by calling the poster stupid. That sh*t dont make you clever is makes you look small minded. You havent even attempted to make a point in your last few posts everything has consisted of "you're thinking about getting the XB1 then you're stupid", "you dont agree with my views on the next gen then you're stupid". I think you should just start a blog because obviously anyone that disagrees with your opinion is obviously stupid and doesnt deserve to have a discussion with you.
 5 years ago '10        #254
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 Ra-da-god said:
and Sony stans won?

to be cleari I think staning for either side is wack I understand brand loyalty as far as games you like to play I even welcome debate, me and my n*ggas used to go back and forth in the Ps2 vs Xbox Era, I'll be the first to admit I'm a pro xbox guy I like what Xbox brought to the table outside of gaming and for the last two generations IMO Sony has been playing catch up.

BUT THIS

what they are trying to do with the Xbox one is just wrong its giving the corporation total say so over what you buy and what you are allowed to do with it and you have to read between the lines they are making it where you have to come to Xbox to get this sh*t M$ announced they are cutting their windows 1st party Line up so now you can't even hope to Play games like Quantum break outside of Xbox one and its truely a shame because I like everything about the Console but their Software policy and whats even more fu*ked even if they were to come out on monday and be like "you know what fu*k it we sorry all that sh*t is gone" they've damaged their brand so bad in the last two weeks I dont know how much of it would stick

I wanna see Xbox thrive but not like this, what M$ is doing has to FAIL this is the only way they will know "ok we fu*ked up" they gotta fall like Sony fell......

I can't fu*k with it, Timmy is my response to all things Xbox one right now M$ got a n*gga over here heart broken smh
You should watch the vid i posted, guy is basically saying the same sh*t as you are. This goed beyond xbox vs ps4, this is about the future of gaming. Nobody wants this sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #255
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 freshprinceoba said:
If you are honestly asking yourself why.. watch this vid

The answer to your question will be answered at 16:50

5 years ago '09        #256
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 3804 3804
Honestly I don't give a fu*k my Xbox is always connected to my internet anyways and I don't trade in most of my games blame bootleggers that's the main reason for this n*ggas wanna mod there systems and play free games now everybody has to pay the price. It only takes one n*gga to fu*k up something good
 5 years ago '06        #257
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17975 17975
Microsoft knows that most ppl are idiots and will buy the system regardless even if they charged 150 a yr for xbox online there would still be ppl that buy the system
 5 years ago '10        #258
space
space
 moe4484 said:
Yet again all you do is respond to a post by calling the poster stupid. That sh*t dont make you clever is makes you look small minded. You havent even attempted to make a point in your last few posts everything has consisted of "you're thinking about getting the XB1 then you're stupid", "you dont agree with my views on the next gen then you're stupid". I think you should just start a blog because obviously anyone that disagrees with your opinion is obviously stupid and doesnt deserve to have a discussion with you.
I'm going to continue to call you stupid.

Why?

Everything you've asked, this sh*t you're trying to debate about has already been covered in the OP.

You refuse to read. You struggle to comprehend.

And after all of this, you still try to defend whatever belief you own.

Are these not traits of stupid people?
 5 years ago '12        #259
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
i was gonna sell my Wii U but im gonna keep that sh*t now, and i dont even fucck wit Wii U like that, im more on my 360, but im sitting next gen out fucck all this sh*t, im all for new games but no1 is getting my money that impliment this sh*t, COD next gen about to take a major L fucck EA and MS for this stupid sh*t they thought of
 5 years ago '10        #260
space
space
 Rique said:
Microsoft knows that most ppl are idiots and will buy the system regardless even if they charged 150 a yr for xbox online there would still be ppl that buy the system
Not exactly. Microsoft knows they can't raise prices up front, so they'll make a k!lling through residual income. All of this extra sh*t NOBODY asked for.

Gaming as we once knew it is over if this sh*t is a success in any way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy