Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #221
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
Just by looking at all these Xbox threads you can tell how much power Microsoft really has when it comes to technology and the gaming industry. These n*ggas are setting industry standards, and they haven't even been in the game as long as Sony or Nintendo. Seriously, it's inspirational

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 06-08-2013 at 09:13 AM..
 06-08-2013, 09:18 AM         #222
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr I 95 said:
Video is the truth. Nothing over the top, no unbiased opinions, just the real.
 5 years ago '10        #223
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 NateRight said:
Can someone point out their biggest problem with their policy, and how much it'll actually affect their gaming experience? Because I don't see anything that's really that bad.
If you can kiss your ownership rights goodbye (which is beyond silly);

then nothing will harm your experience as long as you don't plan on taking the Xbox anywhere without an internet connection.
 5 years ago '12        #224
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
 Kyrietolakers said:
m$
Flabby n sick
all you do is bash my company.
 5 years ago '10        #225
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
'Your' company?

You don't own any shares man. C'mon.
 5 years ago '04        #226
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 3602 3602
its been awhile since we had a console flop, n*ggas acting like its impossible.... Dreamcast, Virtual Boy, 3DO,
 5 years ago '10        #227
space
space
You see this thread right here?

These n*ggas gonna fu*k sh*t up for everyone. They want for us to have no ownership rights in the future because all they care about is what's in front of them.

They've been taking the bait so long, they have some twisted sense of loyalty from it.
 5 years ago '06        #228
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 NaMeLeSs- said:
its been awhile since we had a console flop, n*ggas acting like its impossible.... Dreamcast, Virtual Boy, 3DO,
doubt it flops

lets be real
 5 years ago '11        #229
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
Sounds like some people in this thread started taking elective marketing classes this past fall was it consumer behavior?
 5 years ago '05        #230
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3580 3580
 Austin Foyt said:
What new did you learn then?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #231
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Hovi Bryant said:
You see this thread right here?

These n*ggas gonna fu*k sh*t up for everyone. They want for us to have no ownership rights in the future because all they care about is what's in front of them.

They've been taking the bait so long, they have some twisted sense of loyalty from it.
You are probably the biggest crybaby a.ss n*gga in this section. Ive never seen someone dedicate so many threads and post with such negativity towards something they dont like. You're like the cats in BXSC that are Kobe fans but constantly make threads about Lebron. You hate it but people are going to choose to buy whatever they want to buy so why be so upset at that? Everyone thinks Sony is going to stay consumer friendly so why not focus on that and what games you will be purchasing for the PS4 instead of expending so much energy towards being mad about what other n*ggas do with their $.
 5 years ago '10        #232
space
space
 moe4484 said:
You are probably the biggest crybaby a.ss n*gga in this section. Ive never seen someone dedicate so many threads and post with such negativity towards something they dont like. You're like the cats in BXSC that are Kobe fans but constantly make threads about Lebron. You hate it but people are going to choose to buy whatever they want to buy so why be so upset at that? Everyone thinks Sony is going to stay consumer friendly so why not focus on that and what games you will be purchasing for the PS4 instead of expending so much energy towards being mad about what other n*ggas do with their $.

You see all of this as crying? Can you not prove your idiocy any further? Is that even possible?

You can't even come up with a decent analogy.

Don't get upset with me, direct your frustrations towards microsoft whenever you decide to use more than 3% of your brain.

They're taking your rights away and you don't care. It shows how short-sighted and naive you are as a person. Even when the facts are in front of you, you turn a blind eye. That's just plain stupidity.
 5 years ago '04        #233
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Trilluminati GA said:
Word....After owning all PS 3's, game cube, and Wi, I finally want to give the X Box a chance. This sh*t they got going on is k!lling my want for one.
I have every playstation still the only one I ever loved was the psx the OG Xbox came out the Playstation became my secondary I thought I was gonna 3-peat but depending on what sony says I may be either going solely Ps4 or PS4+PC

if Sony stays adamant to bending over for publishers then its fu*k them too, if they want my money they gotta come out denounce that sh*t in all forms I ain't fu*king with DRM out side of Steam or something like that.....

I'm excited to see what both companies come with but at this point Xbox is out of the question

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-08-2013 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #234
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Doubling down on Xbox Live.
 5 years ago '05        #235
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
Xbox Stans lost big time and they sure showing they colors in here. Getting mad over the net. Im sitting here arguing with this other dude i have no idea why im even entertaining the sh*t sh*t be so funny. n*ggaz prolly stay breakin they keyboards and mice up in here
 5 years ago '07        #236
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Hovi Bryant said:
You see all of this as crying? Can you not prove your idiocy any further? Is that even possible?

You can't even come up with a decent analogy.

Don't get upset with me, direct your frustrations towards microsoft whenever you decide to use more than 3% of your brain.

They're taking your rights away and you don't care. It shows how short-sighted and naive you are as a person. Even when the facts are in front of you, you turn a blind eye. That's just plain stupidity.
Sidestep and deflect thats all you do with every response. I ask why you spend so much time worried about how other people are going to spend their money and you call me stupid Im not frustrated or upset Im just asking why do you care so much? If everyone that is going to buy the XB1 is stupid why are you so intent on saving them?
 5 years ago '06        #237
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 mistadontplay said:
Xbox Stans lost big time and they sure showing they colors in here. Getting mad over the net. Im sitting here arguing with this other dude i have no idea why im even entertaining the sh*t sh*t be so funny. n*ggaz prolly stay breakin they keyboards and mice up in here
its not the xbox people who are mad
 06-08-2013, 10:12 AM         #238
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:

[pic - click to view]

Doubling down on Xbox Live.
 mistadontplay said:
2-Hit Combo!
 5 years ago '04        #239
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 chevyrida6 said:
its not the xbox people who are mad
You're right, it's only the people who value their own rights as a consumer.
 5 years ago '10        #240
space
space
 moe4484 said:
Sidestep and deflect thats all you do with every response. I ask why you spend so much time worried about how other people are going to spend their money and you call me stupid Im not frustrated or upset Im just asking why do you care so much? If everyone that is going to buy the XB1 is stupid why are you so intent on saving them?
You can't even conceptualize basic politics.

Your dollar is your vote.

You're in favor for all of the bullsh*t if you buy that console.

But you're too busy thinking about what new games to play and that you can "afford it" and what other bullsh*t you convinced yourself to believe.

This is what Microsoft has a.ssumed. The people who buy Xbox are dumb as fu*k and we will take more money from them than anyone else.

You're proving their notion to be true if you buy that sh*t this fall.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy