Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
 90
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #201
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Mr I 95 said:
sony would absolutely be influenced...anyone or anything is influenced by competition ..who ever even thought to suggest otherwise is a doofus...thats my beef with it and i hope most other peoples beef with the whole xbox one customer raping
What will be the influence though?

If your competitor gave a brick system, and you can avoid it "for the consumer" why would your own consumers have to worry about something that can be avoided? What exactly being influenced? If MS DRM systems "influence" the entire gaming industry, then the stance that Sony supporters have (i.e. Sony will never implement these to its consumers ever) is but a false belief is it not?

So aren't Sony fanboi's being hypocritical in saying MS caused this (which I cleared up, these systems have existed on PC since around 2007) and the reason they will buy a PS4 is because it doesn't have Xbox draconian policies, but there is room for it in future? I'm confused!

MS does it = wrong! Sony does it = it's MS' fault Sony did it?
 5 years ago '10        #202
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 majestykagiso said:
...and according to them the PS4 won't be influenced, so why worry about what MS is doing to gaming if Sony won't according to popular belief? I just don't see the logic behind these threads TBH.

If Sony won't be influenced by these decisions and it is the open and free system as believed in here, well then, the gaming industry isn't in any trouble and the MS will pay for this with low sales and Sony will win and return to former glory...
That's if these trolls in here really do believe Sony are that selfless
lets be honest some ppl are console stans so these type of threads will be made, but I see nothing wrong with multi console players spreading the "bad news" about X Box 1. Like this guy here



[video - click to view]


Are there any gamers and gamer sites making videos sh*tting on the PS4? If so post em, I would like to see em.
 5 years ago '10        #203
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 368 368
 majestykagiso said:
Lol you deleted your image of the Kinect with tape and an error message.

Take your L on the chin!
For real though, you sound like your feelings have been hurt by a few n*ggaz having a little .gif fun. Talking about samsung and sh*t. Dork, I post funny .gifs and sometimes those .gifs just add to the bullsh*t that goes on around here, sometimes they are funny sometimes not, they also provide a reason for keyboard warriors like yourself to come in and post the 2 post you made in regards to me. and you, ma'am, fell right for it. sucka a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

 06-08-2013, 08:03 AM         #204
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
lets be honest some ppl are console stans so these type of threads will be made, but I see nothing wrong with multi console players spreading the "bad news" about X Box 1. Like this guy here




Are there any gamers and gamer sites making videos sh*tting on the PS4? If so post em, I would like to see em.
So much ether in that video.
 5 years ago '12        #205
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 llpooh said:
For real though, you sound like your feelings have been hurt by a few n*ggaz having a little .gif fun. Talking about samsung and sh*t. Dork, I post funny .gifs and sometimes those .gifs just add to the bullsh*t that goes on around here, sometimes they are funny sometimes not, they also provide a reason for keyboard warriors like yourself to come in and post the 2 post you made in regards to me. and you, ma'am, fell right for it. sucka a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

Why you mad and getting to name calling?

I asked you are you Mad at Samsung, Apple and Google with their gesture/tracking technologies? Everyone in here I laugh at all the funny pokes at MS, I could give a damn about Ballmer and friends up in Seattle.

sh*t isn't even funny to me, so why you tryna force your dry a.ss humor on me? n*gga getting tough behind a keyboard on XBOX threads

BX n*ggas the greatest of all time *sarcasm*
 5 years ago '04        #206
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1570 1570
I really want an Xbox One I was rolling with M$ first but I can't get with this, they're asking too much with very little incentive to me as a gamer I'm dumfounded I thought they had better judgment than this, you have the entire Gaming community from gamers to analyst telling you for over 6 months thats"Always online is a bad idea" "DRM is a bad idea" and then they go and do this smh what a waste...

its almost like they had no idea the DRM thing was a gamer concern, where was the R&D? where was the selling points and they so un-confident in their policy they wont even discuss at the most important stage in the platforms life, I almost wish they would have came out the gate with games now atleast then it would be easier to defend.

these mawfu*kas are really gonna make me go back to sony on some psx sh*t *shutters at the thought*

they dont understand you can't fu*k off the gamer YOU NEED US! CORE GAMERS = EARLY ADOPTION, EARLY ADOPTION = GOOD ATTACH RATE, GOOD ATTACH RATE = MORE INCENTIVE TO TRY XBOX LIVE AKA YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER......

M$ Just became the Sony of this generation and this is their "599 US DOLLARS" balmer is out of their after this smh

Im still interested to see what they show on monday I suspect I wont be buying and xbox for a LONG time if at all I just dont see how they can fix this they fu*ked up on every selling point they could fu*k up on

well R.I.P to some of my best time thank you Xbox you were the GOAT 2001-2011 it was a good ten years



Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-08-2013 at 08:24 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #207
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Mr I 95 said:
because there are still retarded consumers who would support such a violent prison r*pe from a company ...hence..this thread...

if sony does it..one could argue its MS actions that caused it sure...fault is a strong word..the fault would only fall on the actual decision maker.but you dont have to love a product to want it to succeed its very very very basic economics ..the more choices you have..the better for the consumer...2 systems without this horse sh*t is better than 1..i dont understand why that is so difficult for those of you who are questioning motives in here to comprehend ...surely you have at least a community college nearby
Lol why is it MS' fault that DRM exists? Are you saying some form of these policies have never existed before the Xbox One?


So according to you, a Sony supporter I a.ssume, Sony's success rests entirely on how well or bad Microsoft does, therefore requires you as a consumer to get as many other users to YOUR preferred system of choice? Is that the logic of these threads?
 06-08-2013, 08:14 AM         #208
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The mentality at Microsoft right now: "Gamers need us, we don't need them."
 5 years ago '10        #209
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 368 368
 majestykagiso said:
Why you mad and getting to name calling?

I asked you are you Mad at Samsung, Apple and Google with their gesture/tracking technologies? Everyone in here I laugh at all the funny pokes at MS, I could give a damn about Ballmer and friends up in Seattle.

sh*t isn't even funny to me, so why you tryna force your dry a.ss humor on me? n*gga getting tough behind a keyboard on XBOX threads

BX n*ggas the greatest of all time *sarcasm*
Tryhard trying hard.

Nobody is forcing anything on you, you responded to me. you didnt have to, how bout you take your basket of L's and keep it moving. Or you could waste more time out of your life and respond to this post with a couple of more witty responses and some more smileys.
 06-08-2013, 08:17 AM         #210
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The mentality at Microsoft right now: "Every single gamer on earth has a 1.5mps (or better) internet connection"
 06-08-2013, 08:22 AM         #211
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
President Obama said: "You can't have 100% security, and have 100% privacy."
I'm not making this sh*t up, look it up.
Now then...introducing Xbox One's Kinect 2

[pic - click to view]


The fu*k?
 5 years ago '08        #212
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
They can show the most amazing games ever made next week, if they dont back track from this it will not matter, nobody wants to be forced into DRM/24/1 hour checking, not lending, trading or selling their games to friends or ebay situation, MS step their entire leg in a hole of sh*t and are not sure how to clean it up. Been cancelling interviews left and right, they cant hide next week either they will be swarmed by reporters asking about this sh*t, if they try to hide or ignore them
it will look very bad.


Last edited by The N; 06-08-2013 at 08:32 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #213
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
These questions I ask are from a very logical POV as one cannot reasonably argue for one proponent yet hypocritically dismiss the other.

I for one am for technological advancement, including support for Samsung's facial recog, I use Google Maps daily, I use voice recog on my phone, I am of the few that see the benefits of Google Glass as a luxury gimmick, I'm for Smart TV, I'm for Bluray, hell even when the PS3 came out, I was for it until the pricing was ridiculous and lack of games at time of launch (even considered getting it a few years ago)...

What I just find absolutely ridiculous is the clear hypocrisy to be fanboi's to companies that don't give a sh*t about you at all! Someone said Sony are pro consumer and not draconian in another thread... Again clear bias and filtering of facts because Sony has had around 5 devices selling side by side in the past 7 years (PS2, PS3, PSP, PSP Go, PSVita), some ridiculously priced to make profit without offering additional value (PS2, PSP Go and the PS3 entry price).

I know MS' stand and philosophy, I know Apple's, I know Samsung's etc, all these companies at the end of the day look out for their bottomline not your sentimentality! I support what ever value I gain (that is why I have multiple brands with 2 Nokia phones, 1 Samsung tablet, a HP laptop, custom PC, Blackberry, used to have a PS2, XBOX360)... IMO i find it absolutely childish this forum even has the type of pro system trolling I see in this thread. If you love the PS4, guess what? NOT EVERYONE ELSE WILL! If you love the XBox One guess what? NOT EVERYONE ELSE WILL! Personally I wouldn't even give a damn what any BX user uses!

DRM wasn't created by Microsoft, nor used first on the XBOX. The most famous and widely used DRM system used on PC gaming was created by Sony (SecuROM), so I just fail to understand the logic in this thread when all this is publicly accessible information on the internet!
 5 years ago '12        #214
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Mr I 95 said:
dont reply to me with smiley faces...sh*ts gay

im a supporter of better products always...if this was sony i would be saying the same thing..and i very well could be come monday...im one of those weird things called grown ups...i make big boy decisions ...you are way out of your league on this online debate bruh..pressing hard with the first sentence a.ssumption then into a paragraph of a.ssumptions

but to respond to your sh*t mountain

1.no
2.no
3.no
4.no
5.no
6.no
Lol so using smilies on a forum with smilies is gay... not your s3xual orientation?
 5 years ago '06        #215
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
Hoping it does get some backlash and forces them to abandon the idea....doubt it though
 5 years ago '10        #216
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Mr I 95 said:
because there are still retarded consumers who would support such a violent prison r*pe from a company ...hence..this thread...

if sony does it..one could argue its MS actions that caused it sure...fault is a strong word..the fault would only fall on the actual decision maker.but you dont have to love a product to want it to succeed its very very very basic economics ..the more choices you have..the better for the consumer...2 systems without this horse sh*t is better than 1..i dont understand why that is so difficult for those of you who are questioning motives in here to comprehend ...surely you have at least a community college nearby
bruh! If Sony follows suit with any of that bullsh*t, MS got going on right now, thye can kiss my a.ss too. I wouldn't even think about buying neither. Sony got the ball in their court with a chance to put their foot on MS's neck. sh*ts gonna get real interesting in the next few days.

 Ra-da-god said:
I really want an Xbox One I was rolling with M$ first but I can't get with this, they're asking too much with very little incentive to me as a gamer I'm dumfounded I thought they had better judgment than this, you have the entire Gaming community from gamers to analyst telling you for over 6 months thats"Always online is a bad idea" "DRM is a bad idea" and then they go and do this smh what a waste...

its almost like they had no idea the DRM thing was a gamer concern, where was the R&D? where was the selling points and they so un-confident in their policy they wont even discuss at the most important stage in the platforms life, I almost wish they would have came out the gate with games now atleast then it would be easier to defend.

these mawfu*kas are really gonna make me go back to sony on some psx sh*t *shutters at the thought*

they dont understand you can't fu*k off the gamer YOU NEED US! CORE GAMERS = EARLY ADOPTION, EARLY ADOPTION = GOOD ATTACH RATE, GOOD ATTACH RATE = MORE INCENTIVE TO TRY XBOX LIVE AKA YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER......

M$ Just became the Sony of this generation and this is their "599 US DOLLARS" balmer is out of their after this smh

Im still interested to see what they show on monday I suspect I wont be buying and xbox for a LONG time if at all I just dont see how they can fix this they fu*ked up on every selling point they could fu*k up on

well R.I.P to some of my best time thank you Xbox you were the GOAT 2001-2011 it was a good ten years

Word....After owning all PS 3's, game cube, and Wi, I finally want to give the X Box a chance. This sh*t they got going on is k!lling my want for one.
 5 years ago '12        #217
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Mr I 95 said:
yea i apologize that was childish...so in all honesty you actually seem up for a bit of a debate...no judgement for the next few messages in here..im curious and have a few questions do you consider yourself a big xbox fan?
No! I used the PS, PS2. The XBOX 360 was my XBOX first console and the console itself delivered on expectations. For my personal use it worked, I don't game online (even on PC) so never have had to worry about Live Gold membership! All my games are multi platform! I got the RROD only once (the console was 2yrs 10 months old at the time, pheewww) so got another replacement console in 2010, still alive and kicking!

So all these generalized issues I have never personally experienced nor care about them. I have internet, I buy all my games new since the PS era, so again all these issues are non factors to me, that is why I just don't see the problem. If Sony had the same policies, guess what? makes no diff to my gaming habits! The only crap I find appalling is the 24 hour check in, which I can agree with anyone must go! DRM exists, I have gone through it on PC too, so unless people have been under a rock for the past 5 years, DRM isn't a MS innovation!
 5 years ago '05        #218
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,586 | Props total: 1991 1991
retarded Xbox soldiers paying to use the same sh*t I use for free and fat PC virgins weighing in on things. I could barely get past the first page. God speed homos
 06-08-2013, 08:54 AM         #219
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
They can show the most amazing games ever made next week, if they dont back track from this it will not matter, nobody wants to be forced into DRM/24/1 hour checking, not lending, trading or selling their games to friends or ebay situation, MS step their entire leg in a hole of sh*t and are not sure how to clean it up. Been cancelling interviews left and right, they cant hide next week either they will be swarmed by reporters asking about this sh*t, if they try to hide or ignore them
it will look very bad.
This.

They have to tell me:

* Why I NEED to have the Kinect on 24/7.
* Why I NEED internet to play offline single player games
* Why I have to connect to the internet every single day (I'd let a monthly connection slide)

Fact: I'd support M$ and buy an Xbox One day 1, if I didn't have to connect the Kinect and have to always be online.
 5 years ago '10        #220
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Mr I 95 said:
that guy is a fu*king nerd...in between trying way to hard for a joke and coming up with obscure movie references you can understand some of his frustration though

although i found this dudes video much more well put




thanks homie for the video. less entertaining but more sensible and informative. I noticed the said he might not buy either the Ps4 nor the Xbox 1 if I'm not mistaken, does he have a video commenting on the ps4?

 majestykagiso said:
These questions I ask are from a very logical POV as one cannot reasonably argue for one proponent yet hypocritically dismiss the other.

I for one am for technological advancement, including support for Samsung's facial recog, I use Google Maps daily, I use voice recog on my phone, I am of the few that see the benefits of Google Glass as a luxury gimmick, I'm for Smart TV, I'm for Bluray, hell even when the PS3 came out, I was for it until the pricing was ridiculous and lack of games at time of launch (even considered getting it a few years ago)...

What I just find absolutely ridiculous is the clear hypocrisy to be fanboi's to companies that don't give a sh*t about you at all! Someone said Sony are pro consumer and not draconian in another thread... Again clear bias and filtering of facts because Sony has had around 5 devices selling side by side in the past 7 years (PS2, PS3, PSP, PSP Go, PSVita), some ridiculously priced to make profit without offering additional value (PS2, PSP Go and the PS3 entry price).

I know MS' stand and philosophy, I know Apple's, I know Samsung's etc, all these companies at the end of the day look out for their bottomline not your sentimentality! I support what ever value I gain (that is why I have multiple brands with 2 Nokia phones, 1 Samsung tablet, a HP laptop, custom PC, Blackberry, used to have a PS2, XBOX360)... IMO i find it absolutely childish this forum even has the type of pro system trolling I see in this thread. If you love the PS4, guess what? NOT EVERYONE ELSE WILL! If you love the XBox One guess what? NOT EVERYONE ELSE WILL! Personally I wouldn't even give a damn what any BX user uses!

DRM wasn't created by Microsoft, nor used first on the XBOX. The most famous and widely used DRM system used on PC gaming was created by Sony (SecuROM), so I just fail to understand the logic in this thread when all this is publicly accessible information on the internet!
You sound a lil mad homie, its all good homie. You have the same option to post and make threads on how you feel. Nothing to get mad about.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy