Media slams Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Mr I 95 said:
I don't know if I'd say all that then again I'm not too experienced with live or ps+... I think psn has a horrible rep which isn't really deserved... It's true the xmb can take awhile at times but these YouTube stars make it seem 100x worse than what it is its because they get flooded with messages from fans when they sign on and sh*t... If your a regular guy playing your not getting 30 messages a minute and it's fine for the most part.. Will still have a hiccup once in a blue... But that's not to say it wasn't a big mistake not having the ram in there... A mistake that will not be repeated.. And not paying for a slow xmb a few times a week outweighs paying for quicker menus IMO.. Which is the most notable difference to me the rest of the sh*t all seems the same although I've heard COD plays a bit smoother but I've never noticed the few times I have played on live
I love the XMB but that thing does take too long to load. I really hope they nail that next gen.
 06-08-2013, 02:13 AM         #182
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
so when i buy a game i dont get a physical coppy or something? and whats this i have to be online sh*t mean? like always on xbox live?
You HAVE to install the game to your hard drive to play it and you can only install it under one gamertag at a time. However if you are by a friends house you don't have to bring the physical copy because you can load it up from your gamertag and play it from any xbox. Also everyone in your household can load up and play any game from your library without the disc with no limitations or fees. You can also play these games from your library without need of putting the disc in.

You have to be online for a check in at least once every 24 hours to play no matter if you want to play on or offline. So if you don't play all week when you attempt to play you must sign in(likely automatically upon launch) but then you can get offline again for the next 24 hours. Most gamers will be connected to online majority of the time anyway so this isn't going to be an issue to people with decent internet connections.
 06-08-2013, 02:18 AM         #183
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr I 95 said:
Because it feels like your supporting something that isn't just trying to fu*k you but gaming consumers in general.. At least that's how I felt about 360 announcing charging for online play which I detailed in my previous post wasn't that serious
If Sony and Nintendo don't jump on the boat with Microsoft everyone will always have the choice to not have to deal with Microsoft's sh*t. So ultimately it will have no effect on anybody other than people who buy the system and most people who do will enjoy it. So really everybody's happy.

And the online experience on the 360 was by far the better experience than PS3. You get what you pay for.
 5 years ago '11        #184
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 SOCIALITE said:
If Sony and Nintendo don't jump on the boat with Microsoft everyone will always have the choice to not have to deal with Microsoft's sh*t. So ultimately it will have no effect on anybody other than people who buy the system and most people who do will enjoy it. So really everybody's happy.

And the online experience on the 360 was by far the better experience than PS3. You get what you pay for.
Nintendo isn't jumping on board with this...
 5 years ago '04        #185
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,802 | Props total: 17167 17167
 SOCIALITE said:
I keep seeing people say this but i have had both and i never really seen the difference besides Live has ads and i get more annoying messages from members.

I am not into the chat bullsh*t i just want to play when im playing online so PS3 >>>
 06-08-2013, 02:45 AM         #186
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
I keep seeing people say this but i have had both and i never really seen the difference besides Live has ads and i get more annoying messages from members.

I am not into the chat bullsh*t i just want to play when im playing online so PS3 >>>
I have both too. My personal experience is that it has more lag, it's harder to navigate the online store, and downloads take much longer. I suspended my xboxlive subscription for about 4 months when my money was low and I got caught up a couple times with fees from them taking money I didn't have in my bank account. In that time I just moved over to the PS3 heavy, but I just couldn't enjoy it as much because of the reasons I said before.
 5 years ago '04        #187
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,802 | Props total: 17167 17167
 SOCIALITE said:
I have both too. My personal experience is that it has more lag, it's harder to navigate the online store, and downloads take much longer. I suspended my xboxlive subscription for about 4 months when my money was low and I got caught up a couple times with fees from them taking money I didn't have in my bank account. In that time I just moved over to the PS3 heavy, but I just couldn't enjoy it as much because of the reasons I said before.
Downloads have been fine for me i am always wired and i have honestly NEVER experienced lag and i'm mostly only playing BF3 or Netflix when i am on my ps3...

I cant speak for other games but BF3 servers have ZERO lag on ps3

Now COD on Live has a sh*tload of lag
 5 years ago '06        #188
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
i yall was really con xbox just dont buy it

bi*chin on xbox wont get you sh*t but nerd rage

sony hasnt impressed me

xbox has

my money not yours

e3 might change it but i doubt it
 5 years ago '06        #189
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 erickonasis said:
Downloads have been fine for me i am always wired and i have honestly NEVER experienced lag and i'm mostly only playing BF3 or Netflix when i am on my ps3...

I cant speak for other games but BF3 servers have ZERO lag on ps3

Now COD on Live has a sh*tload of lag
cod lag comes from people connections not the service but 95% im lag free

2k tho has sh*ty servers
 5 years ago '06        #190
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Yeah, you can blame the developers for COD. lol
 5 years ago '04        #191
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DominationCM said:
if this was the media slamming Sony Hovi would get pus*y and go outside right? Yall M$ fanboys k!ll me

Hovi keep posting these threads appearantly WE are arent the only motherfu*kers who thinks M$ is fu*king gamers over with the X1

M$ is fu*king up and these fanboys cant get pass that sh*t
took the words out of my mouth
 5 years ago '10        #192
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 368 368
 5 years ago '12        #193
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
I detest the iPhone, could never give the damn thing my time ranting and raving about how appalling it is, esp for 2-3 weeks straight!

You all either have ALOT of time on your hands, or seriously need some psychological help! If you don't like PS4 DONT BUY IT! If you don't like the XBOX One DONT BUY IT!

Is that too hard to do? Or is this a BX recruitment drive to have as many PS4 adopters from sole XBOX owners? Why? How would Chevy/Aleek etc benefit HDBeatz if they bought the PS4 instead of the XBOX One as they intend to do?

Ya'll all need to chill the F out, this applies to MS trolls too!
 5 years ago '12        #194
space
space
 llpooh said:
Are you buying the XBOX One? I doubt it though

So why does the Kinect bother you? From your logic I a.ssume you hate Samsung's smart scroll and facial recognition too right?

How about Siri on the iPhone too? Do you have a privacy problem with that?

Google Maps (which knows where you are)? GPS Navigation (same as maps)

BTW I support all those new techs therefore I see no point being a hypocrite in denouncing the PS Move, Kinect or Occulus Rift, if it will be adding another dimension to how we use our products and eases my life guess what?
 5 years ago '10        #195
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
this thread......
Sony stans have been sh*tted on for so long by M$ stans and PC stans, so with MS seemingly fu*king up this go round and catching hell from blogs and gamers of both consoles, they can't resist. If MS doesn't listen and adhere to the grievances then it's a wrap. Nobody wants to be controlled nor forced to do anything with something they spent their money on. I hope MS shocks the world @ E3 instead of keep going down the road they're going. I'm actually interested in the X box 1 but they have yet to convince me of buying.

D. Norman said:
Did this guy just say pickle d!cks

Thats about as far as i got cuz it was too funny... Pickle d!cks
Bruh! You gotta keep watching. Lol
Is this guy a true gamer and not a biased console stan boy? Dude was hilarious but brought up some good points. IF MS wants to get it right, they should hire him ASAP!

Are there any videos of true gamers and gamer blogs criticizing the PS4?

cwb said:
After reading all 8 pages of this thread I honestly believe ms will change the used games and always being online rules by Monday. They will absolutely have too! Guarantee there working on ways around it.. If they don't it will be a big a.ss landslide win for ps4. Ps4 may not have enough consoles made to supply all the people wanting a system. Im getting a ps4 anyways just for ms trying a stunt like this. They been greedy long enough. Not getting anymore of my money
As much $$$ being @ stake with this next gen console war, I truly hope MS fix those issues as well ad the others. It's not a handful of ppl complaining and all are not PS fan boys. I'm hearing legit complaints from X box players as well.
 5 years ago '10        #196
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 368 368
 majestykagiso said:
Are you buying the XBOX One? I doubt it though

So why does the Kinect bother you? From your logic I a.ssume you hate Samsung's smart scroll and facial recognition too right?

How about Siri on the iPhone too? Do you have a privacy problem with that?

Google Maps (which knows where you are)? GPS Navigation (same as maps)

BTW I support all those new techs therefore I see no point being a hypocrite in denouncing the PS Move, Kinect or Occulus Rift, if it will be adding another dimension to how we use our products and eases my life guess what?
You got all that from 5 dots? Settle down Francis.
 5 years ago '10        #197
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
 majestykagiso said:
I detest the iPhone, could never give the damn thing my time ranting and raving about how appalling it is, esp for 2-3 weeks straight!

You all either have ALOT of time on your hands, or seriously need some psychological help! If you don't like PS4 DONT BUY IT! If you don't like the XBOX One DONT BUY IT!

Is that too hard to do? Or is this a BX recruitment drive to have as many PS4 adopters from sole XBOX owners? Why? How would Chevy/Aleek etc benefit HDBeatz if they bought the PS4 instead of the XBOX One as they intend to do?

Ya'll all need to chill the F out, this applies to MS trolls too!
The ones that are not stan boys are complaining about what MS is attempting to do with gaming and want ppl to avoid it at all costs to teach MS a lesson.
 5 years ago '06        #198
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 norcal925 said:
and

The only complaint i have is the used games thing but i'll get over it, as long as they have dope games and the online is good im fine

You're not even buying the system so why should you care? sh*t i'm not even thinking about the PS4.
you sure love getting fu*ked in the a.ss and your response is " i'll get used to the pain".
 5 years ago '12        #199
space
space
 llpooh said:
You got all that from 5 dots? Settle down Francis.
Lol you deleted your image of the Kinect with tape and an error message.

Take your L on the chin!
 5 years ago '12        #200
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
The ones that are not stan boys are complaining about what MS is attempting to do with gaming and want ppl to avoid it at all costs to teach MS a lesson.
...and according to them the PS4 won't be influenced, so why worry about what MS is doing to gaming if Sony won't according to popular belief? I just don't see the logic behind these threads TBH.

If Sony won't be influenced by these decisions and it is the open and free system as believed in here, well then, the gaming industry isn't in any trouble and the MS will pay for this with low sales and Sony will win and return to former glory...
That's if these trolls in here really do believe Sony are that selfless
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy