Carmelo Anthony still has the most field goal attempts in the playoffs!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21126 21126
 ttime236 said:

Seems to think the team is good enough to compete tho

Thread only further cements the fact that Melo is a ball chucking loser who will never play for a championship

JR & the team was balling, do you not know the meaning of context? Jesus christ.... He damn sure ain't gonna tell the media hey we need to make a trade, get rid of Shump & Tyson!

Melo got a better chance of winning a title than the Wizards making the Finals.

fu*k all of you.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #82
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
We need a new approach next season b I don't think we need any trades. We can work with what we got. Problem is that I want Melo to be at the PF cuz of obvious mismatches but then we would have Stouds 20 mill a year a.ss just sitting on the bench

I think we should test out either

1 Felt, 2 Shump, 3 Copeland, 4 Melo and 5 Chandler. It seems a little off but I wanna see what the offense would look like with some more young dudes on the court.

But I know they ain't gonna keep 20 mill on the bench so that ain't realistic
 5 years ago '10        #83
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21126 21126
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
We need a new approach next season b I don't think we need any trades. We can work with what we got. Problem is that I want Melo to be at the PF cuz of obvious mismatches but then we would have Stouds 20 mill a year a.ss just sitting on the bench

I think we should test out either

1 Felt, 2 Shump, 3 Copeland, 4 Melo and 5 Chandler. It seems a little off but I wanna see what the offense would look like with some more young dudes on the court.

But I know they ain't gonna keep 20 mill on the bench so that ain't realistic
I used to throw up at the thought of Cope being the starting lineup but I agree with this at least just as a sample size. Cope is the definition of instant offense. I don't know how he hits the shots he shoots, or get to the lane with his slow a.ss but he scores.

He gives up defense which could be a big problem when you have Melo who is mediocre/average on defense but like I said he scores.
 5 years ago '11        #84
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24719 24719
 INFAMOUS said:
Melo was injured fu*k boy

n*gga was averaging 33 on 47% shooting with a 3-0 lead before KG dislocated this n*ggas shoulder

Durant shot 42% in the 2nd round being fully healthy

learn something
I feel for melo with the injury and what not but really?? melo gets a pass and kd doesnt?? At least jr and amare can SOMEWHAT generate something for themselves. NOBODY can even think about creating their own shot on the thunder.

You think Chandler is bad offensively?? Look at Kendrick perkins. Dude was averaging 3 and 2 AFTER westbrook

Serge couldnt hit anything Dude was shootin like 20% goin into game 3

Kevin martin was ghost for like 60% of the series.

DEREK FISHER was their third best player when russ went down

If ANYBODY deserves a pass its durant. Dude was leading his team in scoring, a.ssists, rebounds, minutes, AND had to guard big a.ss marc gasol in the 4th.

Regardless, when both completely heathy, its Durant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Melo. and its really not close
 5 years ago '05        #85
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Cheeze said:
wait Paul George has the lead in turnovers with 75? The next closest was LeBron with 21 less turnovers? THEE Paul George? Superstar?

Damn, for some reason I read that in Reggie Miller's voice
 5 years ago '05        #86
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10767 10767
When your 2nd options numbers look like this:

4/15
3/15 (in a blowout win )
4/12
7/22
4/11
4/15

Woodson was probably like "Give the ball to Melo... Melo, I need you to score no matter what" LOL

dumb a.ss n*gga should have used Copegod more
 5 years ago '11        #87
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Knicks fans trying to defend Melo like he didn't put up numbers like this in every postseason run he had
 5 years ago '06        #88
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 The Rhyming Ape said:
I feel for melo with the injury and what not but really?? melo gets a pass and kd doesnt?? At least jr and amare can SOMEWHAT generate something for themselves. NOBODY can even think about creating their own shot on the thunder.

You think Chandler is bad offensively?? Look at Kendrick perkins. Dude was averaging 3 and 2 AFTER westbrook

If ANYBODY deserves a pass its durant. Dude was leading his team in scoring, a.ssists, rebounds, minutes, AND had to guard big a.ss marc gasol in the 4th.

Regardless, when both completely heathy, its Durant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Melo. and its really not close
This. It's not even that hard to get, unless you of a melo avy

Melo is garbage and topped out, he's reached every limit possible. I remember threads before the got beat, and people were talking about possibility of winning it all.

I wonder why none of these people could get involved, ohh can't be melo, he's the only thing helping them lmao...... Knicks fans are so delusional to the fact their boy is an inconsistant cancer to the team!
 5 years ago '07        #89
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 MichaelKnight said:
that why he said he wants em to pick up another scorer in the offseason

no one else on the team was gone put up numbers
rather have melo shoot a bunch than let kidd, felton, etc take shots
LOL Melo would never pass the ball anyway. Melo has the Marbury curse. You'll only go as far as he can take you, which is not far enough.
 5 years ago '09        #90
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
This also shows how more efficient Lebron has gotten in recent seasons. He's also not a hack, top 2 in every stat except Personal Fouls, not even in the top 10 there. I'm not sure if that's good or bad @ this level.
 5 years ago '05        #91
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
takes dedication and stamina to put up that many shots with a torn shoulder! I'm impressed
 5 years ago '07        #92
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The Rhyming Ape said:

amare played 8 mins a game and averaged 3 fgs shot 38%

JR shot 28% for the series

guarding marc gasol in the 4th melo had to guard 4s all season and dealt with West for the entire series in the paint

thats ur opinion, facts prove melo outplayed kevin on 1 arm vs a tougher defense
 5 years ago '07        #93
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 vinceisallin said:
This. It's not even that hard to get, unless you of a melo avy

Melo is garbage and topped out, he's reached every limit possible. I remember threads before the got beat, and people were talking about possibility of winning it all.

I wonder why none of these people could get involved, ohh can't be melo, he's the only thing helping them lmao...... Knicks fans are so delusional to the fact their boy is an inconsistant cancer to the team!
so in other words ur saying he was holding back JR Smith and Raymond Felton

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy