Carmelo Anthony still has the most field goal attempts in the playoffs!

most viewed right now
 139
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
12 games. do the math.
 06-07-2013, 05:53 PM         #22
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


Did you even watch the games in the playoffs son?

His teammates weren't hitting shots and they couldn't attempt the 3's against the Pacers because Indiana's defense shut it down.

Watch mofu*kas ignore this still and move right along. Biased a.ss hoes.
 timdog said:



the knicks attempted 136 3pts in the pacers series

they averaged 22 3pts in that series













[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20878 20878
 timdog said:



the knicks attempted 136 3pts in the pacers series

they averaged 22 3pts in that series










This is exactly why I have low patience in this section.

I'm talking about the usual number of 3's we attempt.

He said we launch like 40 3's no?

22 is not our usual number of 3's we toss out no? (Our regular season is 28.9)

We could not get consistent open 3's because they closed out on us, I don't need Basketball Reference to tell me that.

 Patrick Galooly said:

[pic - click to view]

 06-07-2013, 05:59 PM         #24
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:



L
 5 years ago '10        #25
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20878 20878
 Patrick Galooly said:
L
Read my last post
 5 years ago '04        #26
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19870 19870
All i remember from that series is Chandler getting ran through like a hoe by Hibbert, Kidd having wide open lay ups roll out the rim and JR going 2-14 every game.

But yeah, Melo, you shoot too much.. If only you passed the ball around all 4th quarter like Mr.MVP. If only teammates made their shots and didn't do a dance with the ball when Melo passed it. If only.


Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-07-2013 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #27
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This is exactly why I have low patience in this section.

I'm talking about the usual number of 3's we attempt.

He said we launch like 40 3's no?

22 is not our usual number of 3's we toss out no? (Our regular season is 28.9)

We could not get consistent open 3's because they closed out on us, I don't need Basketball Reference to tell me that.
so 22 not a lot the pacer cut off 6 that decided the series i guess

yall had 2 games with 30

and not mention the series went 6
 5 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20878 20878
 timdog said:
so 22 not a lot the pacer cut off 6 that decided the series i guess

yall had 2 games with 30

and not mention the series went 6
I know 22 is not a lot, which I why I brought up our season average of 28.9 which actually is a lot. We had 2 games of 30 and a game of just attempting 11.

You think that's just coincidence?

You keep bringing up numbers when I continue to tell you the Pacers closed out on our shooters and forced us to score in other ways. Only reason why the series went to 6 is because Pacers turn the ball over crazy along with some games we were able to key in on David West & Roy Hibbert, get them in foul trouble and take advantage. Other games they had PG single coverage Melo so all they had to do is stay close to JR, let Chandler roam because he can't do sh*t on offense & focus on Felton.

Where is Basketball Reference for that?

You not gonna tell me what happened to my team when I watch the games night in, night out.
 5 years ago '06        #29
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 5 years ago '08        #30
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
On top of that, Westbrook's injury and the absence of Harden forced Durant to take on a similar role as Melo and Durant outpreformed Carmelo. So all the Melo fans who were trying to say he's on a level with Durant need to be quiet. And nobody believe that stupid anyway except Knick fans. All the excuses about "roles" got exposed because when KD had to the do the same thing Melo had to, he did it better. Carmen is not nowhere near KD, Melo been shotjacking since Day 1 and JUST NOW got a scoring title. Then on top of that, his team only had the 7th best record in the league.

When was the last time the scorer champion's team didn't even finish with a top 5 record? OKC, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies, and the Heat all had more wins than the team who had the scoring champ. Oh wait, and let's not forget his old team the Nuggets even had more wins. That's enough to negate his scoring title, he always been overrated it's just that him coming to the East where stars actually have pressure to go far in the playoffs [which is why CP3's scary a.ss will never come to the East] just magnified it because more people are watching him now. Half his fame comes from reputation and nothing concrete.
 5 years ago '04        #31
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Melo shoots a lot...

This isn't news to anyone.
 5 years ago '12        #32
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 5129 5129
 dogmanx23 said:
Melo shoots a lot...

This isn't news to anyone.
basically.
 5 years ago '07        #33
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I know 22 is not a lot, which I why I brought up our season average of 28.9 which actually is a lot. We had 2 games of 30 and a game of just attempting 11.

You think that's just coincidence?

You keep bringing up numbers when I continue to tell you the Pacers closed out on our shooters and forced us to score in other ways. Only reason why the series went to 6 is because Pacers turn the ball over crazy along with some games we were able to key in on David West & Roy Hibbert, get them in foul trouble and take advantage. Other games they had PG single coverage Melo so all they had to do is stay close to JR, let Chandler roam because he can't do sh*t on offense & focus on Felton.

Where is Basketball Reference for that?

You not gonna tell me what happened to my team when I watch the games night in, night out.
so what you expected the knicks to shoot 28 3's every game. the knicks cant have a game were they shoot 11 3's?

basketball reference was for you to see the knicks shot a lot of 3's. you the one who said yall couldnt even attempt alot of 3's in the pacers series basketball reference shows else wise.

i dont need to know about game plans and your team when this about how many 3 pointers yall shot.
 5 years ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
12 more shot attempts; 90 less points?!?!

 5 years ago '12        #35
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
where those knicks fans at now

 5 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20878 20878
 timdog said:
so what you expected the knicks to shoot 28 3's every game. the knicks cant have a game were they shoot 11 3's?

basketball reference was for you to see the knicks shot a lot of 3's. you the one who said yall couldnt even attempt alot of 3's in the pacers series basketball reference shows else wise.

i dont need to know about game plans and your team when this about how many 3 pointers yall shot.
Why wouldn't I expect that if that's their status quo?

They lead the league in 3 point attempts and made shots, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw up 50 attempts a night. Obviously I'm exaggerating but you get the point.

And like I said I shoulda been clearer but I was talking about us not shooting a lot of 3's compared to how we did in the regular season. It was clear as day that the looks we got weren't the same looks we got during the season.

 Chief Dee said:
On top of that, Westbrook's injury and the absence of Harden forced Durant to take on a similar role as Melo and Durant outpreformed Carmelo. So all the Melo fans who were trying to say he's on a level with Durant need to be quiet. And nobody believe that stupid anyway except Knick fans. All the excuses about "roles" got exposed because when KD had to the do the same thing Melo had to, he did it better. Carmen is not nowhere near KD, Melo been shotjacking since Day 1 and JUST NOW got a scoring title. Then on top of that, his team only had the 7th best record in the league.

When was the last time the scorer champion's team didn't even finish with a top 5 record? OKC, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies, and the Heat all had more wins than the team who had the scoring champ. Oh wait, and let's not forget his old team the Nuggets even had more wins. That's enough to negate his scoring title, he always been overrated it's just that him coming to the East where stars actually have pressure to go far in the playoffs [which is why CP3's scary a.ss will never come to the East] just magnified it because more people are watching him now. Half his fame comes from reputation and nothing concrete.
And what exactly did KD outperforming Melo get him?



They both got booted in the second round ain't no moral victories in this bi*ch just because KD put up better overall stats. Who the fu*k Melo got compared to KD?


Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 06-07-2013 at 07:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Cheeze said:
wait Paul George has the lead in turnovers with 75? The next closest was LeBron with 21 less turnovers? THEE Paul George? Superstar?

it's not everything, but wade has a higher PER than him in the playoffs on one leg and he's supposed to be done while it was paul george's arrival
 5 years ago '11        #38
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,211 | Props total: 17613 17613
and a lot of that is WITH a messed up shoulder.
 5 years ago '10        #39
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20878 20878
 X_WunderKind_X said:
and a lot of that is WITH a messed up shoulder.


Nah that's an excuse Melo still a chucker, his teammates shoulda got more shots. Melo shoulda had only 10 shots a game, no scratch that, 3 shots a game.

Melo Lost.

Knicks Lost.
 5 years ago '09        #40
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
MELO!!!!! BULLY!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy