J. Cole - Let Nas Down

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
 Rockobox said:
"I mean, you made You Owe Me, dawg…. I thought that you could relate"

06-08-2013, 11:47 AM         #82
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #83
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 Piccolo said:
Please cole first album had some amateur production.
It did, but we're going to act like Nas doesn't pick some wack beats tho?
 5 years ago '04        #84
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1914 1914
As a Long time Nas fan...this is CRAAZY!
 5 years ago '08        #85
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 KhalilGiovanni said:
dam nas didnt like work out but n*gga made oochie walle
yeah but that wasn't nas' first single.. missing the point..
 5 years ago '08        #86
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
This was crazy. People in here sounding stupid as hell tho. If you're under 25 or so, you shouldn't be able to mention the name "NAS"
 06-08-2013, 12:35 PM         #87
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait for game to jump on this with the " I let Dre/Eazy/Cube/MC Ren/Snoop/DOC/Suge/MCEHIT/Dj Quick/ Kurupt/Nate Dogg/ Lady of Rage/Air Forces/ 64 Impalas/Jimmy Henchman/ Down"
 5 years ago '10        #88
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
This is why this new school of rappers will never be like the older generation...

as a man who makes a song saying "i let X down" who cares what Nas thinks. Yea Nas is one of the greats but making songs that you let another man down is kinda corny.
 06-08-2013, 01:06 PM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
This is why this new school of rappers will never be like the older generation...

as a man who makes a song saying "i let X down" who cares what Nas thinks. Yea Nas is one of the greats but making songs that you let another man down is kinda corny.
Who do you think put these cats on to this sh*t? Of course they respect old school.........90's hiphop is the mecca of this sh*t.........arguably of course.
 5 years ago '06        #90
siren 
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 151 151
Dope sh*t. I love it when hip hop is genuine and from the heart. That is the true mark of an artist.
 5 years ago '04        #91
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Song is dope. Just like auitobiography of rakim was dope. Ni99a basically trying to get Nas fans to cop his album it worked.
 5 years ago '10        #92
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Dos-effect said:
Who do you think put these cats on to this sh*t? Of course they respect old school.........90's hiphop is the mecca of this sh*t.........arguably of course.
That's not what i am saying... you see Jay and Nas wouldn't make a song saying "i let so and so down" in fact if you notice Nas made a song called the "Unauthorized Biography of Rakim" and Rakim felt a certain way about it...

J.Cole can rap but as a man if you want to thank and big up someone there are more subtle and direct personal ways to go about it.

A man making a song saying "i let another man" down is corny. He's showing ZERO confidence in himself.
 5 years ago '04        #93
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 RedLight said:
That's not what i am saying... you see Jay and Nas wouldn't make a song saying "i let so and so down" in fact if you notice Nas made a song called the "Unauthorized Biography of Rakim" and Rakim felt a certain way about it...

J.Cole can rap but as a man if you want to thank and big up someone there are more subtle and direct personal ways to go about it.

A man making a song saying "i let another man" down is corny. He's showing ZERO confidence in himself.
Yeah well thts him. Its a dope song but thats the type of artst he is. Respect it or don't.
 5 years ago '04        #94
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 RedLight said:

We're in a corny era, breh.
 06-08-2013, 01:36 PM         #95
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:

Yeah, rappers begging for approval is getting out of hand now
 5 years ago '04        #96
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 Rockobox said:
"I mean, you made You Owe Me, dawg…. I thought that you could relate"

str8 up n i like you owe me!
 5 years ago '04        #97
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
Songs good but I ain't listening to it again. Hate when rappers ride someone else's d!ck like this. Cole continues to underwhelm
 5 years ago '07        #98
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,971 | Props total: 1219 1219
 GameTheory said:
This is the problem:

Its not that he can't rap.

Its that this song AS A CONCEPT is ridiculous.
I don't think the concept of the song is that he let nas down(despite that being the title). In general he's talking about why he came out with a single like "Work out". Let Nas Down is the same as saying he let his fans down. I know a lot of people who were disappointed with Cole's recent singles and album. It's a pretty cool track.
 5 years ago '13        #99
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1197 1197
 trill jackson said:
nas might feel some type of way about the you owe me shot. let's get one thing clear, nas NEVER sold out. even with the you owe me joint he made it a point to say pay me back like 40 acres to blacks, same thing with the if i ruled the world lauren joint, "open every cell in attica and send them to africa" when he makes a so called commercial radio joint he always makes it a point to slip some uplifting conscious sh*t in there so cole need to fall back with that sh*t
Oochie
 5 years ago '13        #100
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1197 1197
 KidKingGoD said:
We're in a corny era, breh.
n*gga that's his idol not some old head from your block
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy