Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1566 1566
 bran007don said:
why cant n*ggas just buy a console and a game and play like the past times. all this stopping me from doing what i want this is over priced(60$ game) is burnt out, confusing and not attractive for a consumer
because games are getting very expensive to make and publishers are trying to net as much profit as possible thats why we saw so many sequels this gen....

I think piracy plays a part in this too tho prob not as big as the used game thing

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-06-2013 at 11:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #162
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
Please tell me what's the point of a business?
 5 years ago '10        #163
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
As long as everyone speaks for themselves, I just don't give a sh*t.

[video - click to view]

This video explains it in the most plain way possible for me.

This is a raw deal, coming from someone who buys, trades, and sells A LOT.

Private market just got annihilated out of the blue.

I just can't fu*k with it, on top of the internet and needless kinect requirement. I could have fu*ked with that somewhere down the line. This?
 5 years ago '05        #164
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
 Hovi Bryant said:

I just can't fu*k with it, on top of the internet and needless kinect requirement. I could have fu*ked with that somewhere down the line. This?
Damn...you gave up your right to get $5 towards your next in store purchase
 5 years ago '07        #165
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,608 | Props total: 3920 3920
 moe4484 said:
This thread seemed to be going well until about page 4 when PS fans came in to bi*ch about MS policies. If you aint fu*king with the xbox1 why come in here bi*chin post after post. On another note Im getting the xb1 when it comes out and so are most of the cats I know personally that I game with. None of that internet sh*t bother me because Im always online anyway and i like the idea of the xb1 updating when im not playing so when I am ready to get on I dont have to wait for updates. And even though the Kinect sh*t didnt bother me its not to see you can pause it or turn it off. Day 1 cop And fu*k you in advance to any Sony fan thats gonna hate me for getting a console they dont fu*k with
anybody will do it anyway...you can dub me as a xbot hater..thats fine...the more they keep tooling yall the more spam ill provide..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #166
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20931 20931
 mhurricane266 said:
Alot of this honestly doesnt sound too bad at all. I was against some of the rumors since they werent fleshed out at all but the Family Sharing, Midnight DL of new games are interesting. I see that theres a limit on lending games out (its says 1) does that mean, say I have 30 people on my FL, I can lend it out once and nothing more to each of them if I chose..or I can only lend a game out once? Thats the only thing i was not feeling really..I gamefly alot so Id still probably just build me a gaming rig but its about to be interesting. I was real critical/skeptical prior to this info coming out
You can GIVE the game once. So you can transfer ownership of it.. They said loaning and renting aren't going to be immediately available, but they're working with partners to come up with a solution.
 5 years ago '07        #167
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Hovi Bryant said:

You made it clear about a week ago that you werent fu*king with the XB1 though. How about you hit that PS4 thread and post some videos and tell us all about the wonderful new features
 5 years ago '07        #168
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 link04 said:
anybody will do it anyway...you can dub me as a xbot hater..thats fine...the more they keep tooling yall the more spam ill provide..

[pic - click to view]

You ran out of GIFS about a week ago I guess. Your whole act is tired, that n*gga HDBeatz stole your gimmick and actually made it entertaining
 5 years ago '05        #169
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
A lot of troops overseas won't be fu*kin with this console.
 5 years ago '07        #170
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
The hilarious thing is people keep trying to highlight all the bad press the Xbox One is receiving.....but the thing is.....they aren't talking about anything but the Xbox One...Nintendo announced a Smash Brothers sequel, and Sony announced a bunch of ports of PC Games that have been out for the past year....and 85% of people talking about videogames on planet earth right now are talking about Xbox One.

People talkin bout 'ah man all im hearing about the Xbox One is bad sh*t"....but yo we really aren't hearing about sh*t elsewhere.

Sonys sitting back and trying to play the background rather than announcing things and taking all that negativity against Microsoft and turning it into a W for them. If Sony really was doing something better than MS wouldnt NOW be the perfect time to present the alternative/better solution? They could literally take all the E3 hype and put it in their pocket...now more people are goin to be tuned into the Microsoft show simply because they wanna see what all the fuss is about...word of mouth is a mafu*ka.

I seen the xbox one presentation commercial on tv about 4 times today..only thing i heard about Sonys is a trailer someone made a thread about on here

well considering MICROSOFT OWNS VIACOM THE SAME STATION THAT RUNS SPIKE TV, ITS NO SURPRISE YOUR SEEING THE sh*t ON TV...COME ON FAM, USE YOUR BRAIN ON THIS..

GOOGLE THAT..

REASON WHY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE X1 IS OBVIOUS..YALL HAD THE MOST RECENT PRESS CONFERENCE, WHEN THE PS4 WAS ANNOUNCED IN FEBRUARY, NICCAS WAS TALKING BOUT THAT sh*t WELL INTO APRIL...SO COOL IT.

SONY TOOK A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND NOW ITS ABOUT THE GAMES...AND NOW YOUR KNOCKING A PC PORT THAT WERE GETTING...LOL..HILARIOUS.

HOW MANY FREE GAMES MICROTHEFT ANNOUNCED FOR YALL NICCAS TO PLAY DAY 1?? DONT WORRY, ILL WAIT..

FREE PC PORTS THAT HAVE RAVE REVIEWS > ALL THE BULLsh*t X1 IS DOING.

IM NOT ON THE FENCE LIKE SOME OF YALL FUCC BOYS, I ONLY WANT A PS4.
 5 years ago '07        #171
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
The hilarious thing is people keep trying to highlight all the bad press the Xbox One is receiving.....but the thing is.....they aren't talking about anything but the Xbox One...Nintendo announced a Smash Brothers sequel, and Sony announced a bunch of ports of PC Games that have been out for the past year....and 85% of people talking about videogames on planet earth right now are talking about Xbox One.

People talkin bout 'ah man all im hearing about the Xbox One is bad sh*t"....but yo we really aren't hearing about sh*t elsewhere.

Sonys sitting back and trying to play the background rather than announcing things and taking all that negativity against Microsoft and turning it into a W for them. If Sony really was doing something better than MS wouldnt NOW be the perfect time to present the alternative/better solution? They could literally take all the E3 hype and put it in their pocket...now more people are goin to be tuned into the Microsoft show simply because they wanna see what all the fuss is about...word of mouth is a mafu*ka.

I seen the xbox one presentation commercial on tv about 4 times today..only thing i heard about Sonys is a trailer someone made a thread about on here

well considering MICROSOFT OWNS VIACOM THE SAME STATION THAT RUNS SPIKE TV, ITS NO SURPRISE YOUR SEEING THE sh*t ON TV...COME ON FAM, USE YOUR BRAIN ON THIS..

GOOGLE THAT..

REASON WHY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE X1 IS OBVIOUS..YALL HAD THE MOST RECENT PRESS CONFERENCE, WHEN THE PS4 WAS ANNOUNCED IN FEBRUARY, NICCAS WAS TALKING BOUT THAT sh*t WELL INTO APRIL...SO COOL IT.

SONY TOOK A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND NOW ITS ABOUT THE GAMES...AND NOW YOUR KNOCKING A PC PORT THAT WERE GETTING...LOL..HILARIOUS.

HOW MANY FREE GAMES MICROTHEFT ANNOUNCED FOR YALL NICCAS TO PLAY DAY 1?? DONT WORRY, ILL WAIT..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #172
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Krazie said:
You can GIVE the game once. So you can transfer ownership of it.. They said loaning and renting aren't going to be immediately available, but they're working with partners to come up with a solution.
Ok thanks! Not paying attention and just subbed lend for give. I guess its good to have the option but Friends list or not I dont know anyone thats just giving games away. Don't like that at all but if they do come up with something to lend games then I could get down with that.
 5 years ago '07        #173
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
aight my n*gga so what happenes when publishers take the same stance with the PS4?

or do you believe they are going to be cool with unregulated copies of their biggest games floating around on one console but not the other?
they already came out and said, they leaving it up to the publishers, so from what i gathered, i can borrow my friend game with no issue, no dumbass mandatory 24 hour "check in" period and that sh*t to play for 1 hour post that 24 hour timeframe is stupid as well (why the fuk do i need to check in on my console), no force of the ps eye.

DRM is not an issue for me at all. but all this sh*t microtheft is doing is turning me off from even wanting to get k!ller instinct when and if it come to x1
 5 years ago '07        #174
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 link04 said:

GOOGLE THAT..

[pic - click to view]

moe4484 said:

You ran out of GIFS about a week ago I guess. Your whole act is tired, that n*gga HDBeatz stole your gimmick and actually made it entertaining
First off Secondly my previous point still stands
 5 years ago '12        #175
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,991 | Props total: 17115 17115
All those caps, someone looks mad
 5 years ago '11        #176
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 link04 said:

GOOGLE THAT..

[pic - click to view]

and whats wrong with being on the fence and seeing what both systems have to offer fully?
 5 years ago '07        #177
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 link04 said:
they already came out and said, they leaving it up to the publishers, so from what i gathered, i can borrow my friend game with no issue, no dumbass mandatory 24 hour "check in" period and that sh*t to play for 1 hour post that 24 hour timeframe is stupid as well (why the fuk do i need to check in on my console), no force of the ps eye.

DRM is not an issue for me at all. but all this sh*t microtheft is doing is turning me off from even wanting to get k!ller instinct when and if it come to x1
See this is why people think you're stupid as fu*k. You previous post you said you aint of the fence you only want PS4 and then you follow up by saying MS is turning you off from wanting to get KI on X1 post some more GIFS bi*ch n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #178
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,643 | Props total: 17891 17891
cant believe grown people are ok with stuff they buy being controlled like this

whats next is the kinect gon shut my xbox off if people are watching me play without them paying?
 5 years ago '07        #179
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
Next person up to "troll" is gonna be coolio or cowboy beebop
 5 years ago '07        #180
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
 moe4484 said:
First off Secondly my previous point still stands
the gifs will continue...dont worry..HDBeats trolled the fuk outta yall with it, but he is not me...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago