Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
 link04 said:
hence, the reason microtheft cancelled their post E3 roundtable discussion, they dont wanna hear the gripes and complaints.

that 24 hour online check in period is STRAIGHT BULLsh*t... I DONT GIVE A FUK HOW MANY TIMES ALEEK AND KRAZIE TRY TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK SMART BY COPYING AND PASTING QUOTES...I CAN READ, AND THAT sh*t IS STUPID..THEY WAITED 2 WEEKS TO FULLY FLESH OUT THE DETAILS ON THE USED/ONLINE GAME POLICY AND MUHFUCCAS IS STILL LOOKING AT IT LIKE THEIR IS ADVANTAGES..JUST THE FACT THAT YOU CAN SHARE GAMES WITH FAM IS OK..BUT LIKE I SAID, PS3 WAS ALREADY DOING THIS sh*t WITH PSN TITLES..

IM STILL WAITING ON X1 TO SHOW ME SOMETHING..WORTH BRAGGING ABOUT..
hell show me something the ps4 can do that they can brag about????????? i been asking that for 2 weeks now .....no answers
 5 years ago '06        #142
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
So basically it's a non stop verification for whatever game you're playing..... all to stop pirating I take it.

Because otherwise it would be an install free-for-all.... they're gonna manage it somehow and I guess this is it.

Basically modders, you're fu*ked. Kinda... I guess you'll never be able to go online to play that game because the copy you have isn't yours.
yupppp blame the modders not mircosoft lol
 5 years ago '10        #143
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #144
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3948 3948
 OB2 said:
“Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends."

It appears most of you have missed a key tidbit from the press release.

The publisher must enable you

Read between the lines you uneducated, mindless drones

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #145
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
so from what i can read, it says you can loan a game to one friend? thats it? so say i buy madden, want a friend to borrow it, they borrow it once and thats it? i can never loan that game to another person? or is it one at a time? and im guessing that since you are essentially loaning it to a friend, you no longer have access to that game until you theoretically get it back from them?
 5 years ago '07        #146
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3948 3948
 chevyrida6 said:
hell show me something the ps4 can do that they can brag about????????? i been asking that for 2 weeks now .....no answers
id just show u games..........lots and lots of games...
 5 years ago '06        #147
space
space
space
 link04 said:
id just show u games..........lots and lots of games...
you act like xbox wont have games wooo games.....both will have good games

you stilll havent answered
 5 years ago '06        #148
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
I'm a 360 guy and how can peeps defend this bullcrap? If ps4 doesn't pull this crap here I come. Otherwise ill just stay on my 360.
 5 years ago '07        #149
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1133 1133
This thread seemed to be going well until about page 4 when PS fans came in to bi*ch about MS policies. If you aint fu*king with the xbox1 why come in here bi*chin post after post. On another note Im getting the xb1 when it comes out and so are most of the cats I know personally that I game with. None of that internet sh*t bother me because Im always online anyway and i like the idea of the xb1 updating when im not playing so when I am ready to get on I dont have to wait for updates. And even though the Kinect sh*t didnt bother me its not to see you can pause it or turn it off. Day 1 cop And fu*k you in advance to any Sony fan thats gonna hate me for getting a console they dont fu*k with
 5 years ago '12        #150
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 haff3131 said:
so from what i can read, it says you can loan a game to one friend? thats it? so say i buy madden, want a friend to borrow it, they borrow it once and thats it? i can never loan that game to another person? or is it one at a time? and im guessing that since you are essentially loaning it to a friend, you no longer have access to that game until you theoretically get it back from them?
IF you lend a disc to a friend right now who lives across town...can you play that game without going across town and physically getting it back from him?

They just k!lled the trip and gas money wasted lol
 5 years ago '04        #151
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 e G o Maniac said:
So yes, 24-hour offline rule still in place. You can sell and buy used games. You can play on multiple xboxes. You can let friends borrow games (limited), you can turn off Kinect and have it be as if it's not there at all.
thats all i wanted to hear still not coppin at launch though i want to see all this in practice I'll let my BX brethren take the first stab at it....
 5 years ago '12        #152
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
The hilarious thing is people keep trying to highlight all the bad press the Xbox One is receiving.....but the thing is.....they aren't talking about anything but the Xbox One...Nintendo announced a Smash Brothers sequel, and Sony announced a bunch of ports of PC Games that have been out for the past year....and 85% of people talking about videogames on planet earth right now are talking about Xbox One.

People talkin bout 'ah man all im hearing about the Xbox One is bad sh*t"....but yo we really aren't hearing about sh*t elsewhere.

Sonys sitting back and trying to play the background rather than announcing things and taking all that negativity against Microsoft and turning it into a W for them. If Sony really was doing something better than MS wouldnt NOW be the perfect time to present the alternative/better solution? They could literally take all the E3 hype and put it in their pocket...now more people are goin to be tuned into the Microsoft show simply because they wanna see what all the fuss is about...word of mouth is a mafu*ka.

I seen the xbox one presentation commercial on tv about 4 times today..only thing i heard about Sonys is a trailer someone made a thread about on here
 5 years ago '12        #153
space
space
Anyone else subscribe to MS? That "How The Xbox One Plays Games" email is nice.
 5 years ago '04        #154
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

aight my n*gga so what happenes when publishers take the same stance with the PS4?

or do you believe they are going to be cool with unregulated copies of their biggest games floating around on one console but not the other?
 5 years ago '08        #155
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
 ShintaX said:
You do realize nothing have change. They pretty much spelled for you what you already knew.

-You are require internet to play.
-you will pay fee for used games.
-Kinect can spy on you.
-Your line of exclusive games sucks and is tiny compared to PS4.

They can't make it more clear that they only care about revenue and F*ck whatever is that you want from them.
How fu*king retarded are you! You don't pay a fee for used games/ sharing games, the kinect is NOT spying on you! My kinect I have now has privacy options now and I haven't heard of anyone using that to reverse look at me playing dark souls while I'm scratchin my nuts or drinkin some Henny!

It being online is a real gripe for some users, but one I have no problem with for the most part. I don't take my xbox out anywhere and in the rare case I lose my connection I can still play If it's under the 24 hr mark. If its over that than it is what it is, but I'm pretty sure they'll loosen that restriction to 48-72 hrs. I like the idea of having my physical hardware backed up by virtual hardware!

And the exclusives is straight BS. the last of us and uncharted are great games, but so are gears and halo and fable. I've got both systems for the exclusive problem, but realize that your opinion (you stated no facts) is a.ssinine!
 5 years ago '07        #156
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1133 1133
 BRonin357 said:
How fu*king retarded are you! You don't pay a fee for used games/ sharing games, the kinect is NOT spying on you! My kinect I have now has privacy options now and I haven't heard of anyone using that to reverse look at me playing dark souls while I'm scratchin my nuts or drinkin some Henny!

It being online is a real gripe for some users, but one I have no problem with for the most part. I don't take my xbox out anywhere and in the rare case I lose my connection I can still play If it's under the 24 hr mark. If its over that than it is what it is, but I'm pretty sure they'll loosen that restriction to 48-72 hrs. I like the idea of having my physical hardware backed up by virtual hardware!

And the exclusives is straight BS. the last of us and uncharted are great games, but so are gears and halo and fable. I've got both systems for the exclusive problem, but realize that your opinion (you stated no facts) is a.ssinine!
This cat right here came through and dropped some ether on mr. cowboy beebop
 5 years ago '08        #157
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
Monday can't come soon enough! The next MS conference is gonna be good!
 5 years ago '08        #158
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
 moe4484 said:
This cat right here came through and dropped some ether on mr. cowboy beebop
I just hate when the fanboys on either side post opinion and speculation all to further their own agenda. I wanna see what both consoles have to offer and I want there to be strengths and weaknesses to both. It makes for good competition! I'm copping both day one or day two or whenever I get paid closer to the release date. But I want the exclusives on both consoles.
 5 years ago '05        #159
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3649 3649
Can't wait for that Angry Joe reaction.
 5 years ago '11        #160
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
Alot of this honestly doesnt sound too bad at all. I was against some of the rumors since they werent fleshed out at all but the Family Sharing, Midnight DL of new games are interesting. I see that theres a limit on lending games out (its says 1) does that mean, say I have 30 people on my FL, I can lend it out once and nothing more to each of them if I chose..or I can only lend a game out once? Thats the only thing i was not feeling really..I gamefly alot so Id still probably just build me a gaming rig but its about to be interesting. I was real critical/skeptical prior to this info coming out
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy