most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
JeeQ is right, as long as consumers are stupid enough to keep supporting anti consumer practices. it's just going to get worse.
 5 years ago '08        #82
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17207 17207
 e G o Maniac said:
you can still trade games in. READ

It gives control back to the publisher. Most publishers will likely allow it as long as they get a cut of the sales. And consumers can sell them however they want, too.
Do you realize this is not like the way it is today right?

Do not expect that at all, they will make it so you dont sell games

at all, thats what they want.
 5 years ago '04        #83
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 Krazie said:
I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but I haven't seen it here yet.. This is a HUGE positive..

That's some epic sh*t right there.. If there's a way that you can link up with people outside of your family (we'll see how it actually works), that would be even more epic. However, people were super worried about sharing games across multiple X1's in the same household. Not only can you do that, but you can share with X1's outside of the household, and both be playing games at the same time?

There's some negative aspects to this, but people are missing out on some of the good parts about it.
can u play the same exact game at the same time? or will it be like, "someone is playing this now, try again later" just wondering, kinda how the too many devices streaming from Netflix at thing was. Not trying to take away from what u posted, just wondering.
 5 years ago '06        #84
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
I think im going to get a pc rig built...sh*t might as well.
 5 years ago '05        #85
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,381 | Props total: 8058 8058
 5 years ago '05        #86
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 Donthate707 said:
dont sound to bad

on some real sh*t fu*k that fanboy sh*t i wanna just get both systems i mean ive had a xbox i dont need to play any of there games if i get a ps4 i can play all the ps3 games i missed out on

last of us
uncharted

PS4 isn't backwards compatible.

And I'll say this once again, for all the nincompoops saying dead on arrival, blah blah blah.. Let's wait til Sony actually outlines their DRM policies that are "up to the publishers". They've been extremely hush hush about what those policies will actually entail for the publishers that will put in those limitations.
 5 years ago '07        #87
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 Donthate707 said:
dont sound to bad

on some real sh*t fu*k that fanboy sh*t i wanna just get both systems i mean ive had a xbox i dont need to play any of there games if i get a ps4 i can play all the ps3 games i missed out on

last of us
uncharted

that's not gonna be for a while bruh, and Sony hasn't really announced how that Gaiki or w/e sh*t will work with the ps1, 2, and 3 games.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 killababi said:
can u play the same exact game at the same time? or will it be like, "someone is playing this now, try again later" just wondering, kinda how the too many devices streaming from Netflix at thing was. Not trying to take away from what u posted, just wondering.
No clue..

My initial thought would be probably not.. But from what it says, you could for sure be playing Halo while another family member is playing Forza from the same library.

It'd be dope if the same game could be played at the same time, it doesn't really say one way or the other, though.
 5 years ago '07        #89
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
 KeepinItTrill said:
"fanboys"

fu*kin' nerds on this goddamn site
You do realize nothing have change. They pretty much spelled for you what you already knew.

-You are require internet to play.
-you will pay fee for used games.
-Kinect can spy on you.
-Your line of exclusive games sucks and is tiny compared to PS4.

They can't make it more clear that they only care about revenue and F*ck whatever is that you want from them.

Last edited by ShintaX; 06-06-2013 at 06:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 The N said:
Do you realize this is not like the way it is today right?

Do not expect that at all, they will make it so you dont sell games

at all, thats what they want.
That makes no fu*kin sense. Why would a publisher want people to hold onto a game they don't want to play when they could make even more money off a second hand sale? Do you people even think before you start typing?

And if you're looking to Sony for refuge, I'm sorry to inform you that it's pretty much a given they'll be doing the exact same thing.
 5 years ago '05        #91
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 ShintaX said:
You do realize nothing have change. They pretty much spelled for you what you already knew

-Kinect can spy on you.
-Your line of exclusive game sucks and is tiny compared to PS4.

They can't make it more clear that they only care about revenue and F*ck whatever is that you want from them.
Where the fu*k do you keep grabbing this "pay a fee for used games" sh*t out of the air, when people have shut you down over and over and over about it.

Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.
 5 years ago '05        #92
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
My thing is that with that one time transfer thing they will eliminate a large group of buyers. Not alot of parents are going to buy nothing but new games. And I wouldnt be surprised if they raise the price of games.
 06-06-2013, 06:34 PM         #93
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:

Buy the way you wantódisc or digitalóon the same day: Youíll be able to buy disc-based games at traditional retailers or online through Xbox Live, on day of release. Discs will continue to be a great way to install your games quickly.

Access your entire games library from any Xbox Oneóno discs required: After signing in and installing, you can play any of your games from any Xbox One because a digital copy of your game is stored on your console and in the cloud. So, for example, while you are logged in at your friendís house, you can play your games.

Share access to your games with everyone inside your home: Your friends and family, your guests and acquaintances get unlimited access to all of your games. Anyone can play your games on your console--regardless of whether you are logged in or their relationship to you.

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friendís house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.

Trade-in and resell your disc-based games: Today, some gamers choose to sell their old disc-based games back for cash and credit. We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers. Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.

Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.

In our role as a game publisher, Microsoft Studios will enable you to give your games to friends or trade in your Xbox One games at participating retailers. Third party publishers may opt in or out of supporting game resale and may set up business terms or transfer fees with retailers. Microsoft does not receive any compensation as part of this. In addition, third party publishers can enable you to give games to friends. Loaning or renting games wonít be available at launch, but we are exploring the possibilities with our partners.
First off WHY IN THE BLUE fu*k DIDNT THEY JUST EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS BEFORE. What I quoted above gave me all the answers I had regarding this system, not only that it actually made me respect the choice that was made. I always understood why everyone would want the used game market to not go away, but to be handled a bit better and this could actually do it.

IF M$ had just come right out and explained everything like this at that abortion of a reveal a few weeks ago the press and internet never would have been able to dig so deep in.

The part I set up as RED is excellent, excellent, excellent. Since Sony restricted the share feature on PSN from 5 to 2 sharing games with my kids has been an issue. If this is set up correct (what I mean by correct is we dont need to drop off 2 forms of ID a birth certificate and SS # to share with family) then this will be the best feature that the console will offer IMO.

I still dont love the online once every 24 hours and I would love more details on how the family sharing actually works and what will be required but for now this was a great amount of information that clarified alot.
 5 years ago '04        #94
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 ShintaX said:
You do realize nothing have change. They pretty much spelled for you what you already knew.

-Kinect can spy on you.

the first three points have been completely debunked in this very thread! Did you even read the documents or are you just talking out of your a.ss? And how do you know Microsoft's exclusives will suck and be few in numbers? I guess opening 6 new studios within the past 2 years means nothing. You are a retard dude, for real.
 5 years ago '07        #95
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 ShintaX said:
You do realize nothing have change. They pretty much spelled for you what you already knew

-Kinect can spy on you.

- internet thing doesn't really bother me like I said because I'm connected to XBL 99.9 % of the time anyways
- I don't buy used games at all really, maybe a handful of times that I bought a preowned game this gen, definitely less than 5 times.
- if we're going that far then my tv and other devices can spy on me too
- I don't know what their IP's are gonna be and neither do you man, but I plan on getting a ps4 sometime in 2014-early 2015 anyways. Best of both worlds.
 5 years ago '08        #96
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17207 17207
Wait so you cant play your games if you dont have the internet

Why would they do that?

Why do they a.ssume everybody has internet?

They do realize alot of gamers are offline playing right?

Why stop that?
 5 years ago '06        #97
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
Why go through all this bull sh*t to do something so simple? Anti consumer practice at work
 5 years ago '06        #98
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 ALLEEK said:
Can get game first day on the console. No more standing in line at Gamestop for 2 hours behind a bunch of nerd f*ggots. Just Cop the game, download and play....and can play while downloading/installing pretty much putting you in the game at 12:00am on the night it officially releases. This should also make releases easier for publishers cause they won't have to worry about distribution issues.

They pretty much bringing a Steam type model to consoles
 e G o Maniac said:
So yes, 24-hour offline rule still in place. You can sell and buy used games. You can play on multiple xboxes. You can let friends borrow games (limited), you can turn off Kinect and have it be as if it's not there at all.
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Oh yea for the people who don't know how to read and can only skim, y'all won because you dumb fu*ks will still think this is all bad

-You can control how much the Kinect sees
-You can turn it on and off
-You don't have to bring your games over to your friends house (have to be on their friend list)
-You can buy the games first day without standing on-line
-I repeat you can buy games first day without standing on a line

Very good news by M$, great job.
wooooooo very nice

JeeQ said:
Glad Microsoft went ahead and confirmed that I won't be buying this nickel and dime gouging, privacy invading, anti-gaming, piece of sh*t. It may not play games while offline, but you can still watch TV. Hilarious. Steambox, Spybox, but overall the Failbox

[pic - click to view]

dude your mad for no reason at all....how is it a spybox? they said you can turn off the kinect like its not even there...its a new generation ...if you dont want it...fine lol other will....its just like a pc...i doubt you even use your computer without it being connected to the internet!!!!!

how is it nickle and diming tho...you can still do everything you want in a console...play games. The tv...kinect..music...movies...apps...skype...is all different sh*t

You just want it to play games and nothing else.....it does it just not offline...

plus sony hasnt said a word yet..who knows what they might have
 5 years ago '10        #99
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21107 21107
 Krazie said:
Where the fu*k do you keep grabbing this "pay a fee for used games" sh*t out of the air, when people have shut you down over and over and over about it.
I find it more funny he's talking about the Kinect spying on us. By this logic our laptops, and phones spy on us as well

And if we're required to use the internet for quality service then fine by me. You pay for what you get. In Sony's case well.........yea. Speaking of Sony I hope people realize this free internet sh*t some of you posters hype up isn't going to be there forever.

How many times I gotta tell y'all in this section, y'all gon learn today
 5 years ago '06        #100
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 JCSIII said:
Why go through all this bull sh*t to do something so simple? Anti consumer practice at work
blame the modders that hacked the 360...all you had to do was mod your 360..burn games and play....they want to cut down on that too
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy