Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
The game sharing will not be available at lunch, because this is a last minute change base on the negative feedback they got from the press conference.

Last edited by ShintaX; 06-06-2013 at 06:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #62
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Austin Foyt said:
been waiting for this.
should have bought a ps3
 5 years ago '05        #63
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,901 | Props total: 21003 21003
I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but I haven't seen it here yet.. This is a HUGE positive..

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.
That's some epic sh*t right there.. If there's a way that you can link up with people outside of your family (we'll see how it actually works), that would be even more epic. However, people were super worried about sharing games across multiple X1's in the same household. Not only can you do that, but you can share with X1's outside of the household, and both be playing games at the same time?

There's some negative aspects to this, but people are missing out on some of the good parts about it.
 5 years ago '12        #64
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17296 17296
 Krazie said:
I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but I haven't seen it here yet.. This is a HUGE positive..

That's some epic sh*t right there.. If there's a way that you can link up with people outside of your family (we'll see how it actually works), that would be even more epic. However, people were super worried about sharing games across multiple X1's in the same household. Not only can you do that, but you can share with X1's outside of the household, and both be playing games at the same time?

There's some negative aspects to this, but people are missing out on some of the good parts about it.
This means that one guy who always says "I dont want to let my kids play this that and the third" can now have his kids all playing different games in different rooms without even having to risk their little a.sses getting chocolate stains on his discs.
 5 years ago '07        #65
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3944 3944
 KURUPTION!!! said:
24-hour offline limit confirmed, games can be transferred to other players once.

“With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies. “

Used Games and Giving Games to Friends
“We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers. Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.”

“Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.”

Developing…

DEAD ON ARRIVAL...SO I HAVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND FOR A MAX OF 30 DAYS SO I DONT GET CHARGED, L M F A O.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #66
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15057 15057
 link04 said:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL...SO I HAVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND FOR A MAX OF 30 DAYS SO I DONT GET CHARGED, L M F A O.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #67
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
Dumb move.

But you fanboys will try and make everything sound right, pathetic.

only on bx
 5 years ago '05        #68
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,901 | Props total: 21003 21003
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

That's the main point for it being dead on arrival. You are a strange fu*king individual.
 5 years ago '08        #69
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
Your Games get installed and only your account works?

So your friends cant get achievements Only you?

"ONE" share? What?

Last edited by The N; 06-06-2013 at 06:22 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #70
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 5 years ago '07        #71
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Krazie said:

basically this is the same sh*t playstation 3 was doing with game sharing once you download a psn title, it was limited to up to 5 separate accounts as long as the main psn id is a.ssociated with that ps3...then it became a issue, and sony have since lowered it to 2.

i say, enjoy it while it last, once microtheft realize the money they're losing by doing this, they will cut it down. mark my words..

this is a copycat league...u know, i know it, we all know it..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #72
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
FOR SHAME
 5 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 freshprinceoba said:
Dumb move.

But you fanboys will try and make everything sound right, pathetic.

only on bx
"fanboys"

fu*kin' nerds on this goddamn site
 5 years ago '12        #74
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 dog4life said:
should have bought a ps3
Why? I don't want anything the PS3 has to offer
 5 years ago '12        #75
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
Xbox One >

Glad they shut those rumors down.

5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Glad Microsoft went ahead and confirmed that I won't be buying this nickel and dime gouging, privacy invading, anti-gaming, piece of sh*t. It may not play games while offline, but you can still watch TV. Hilarious
you're gonna be getting nickeled and dimed regardless

that's what the industry is doing now, day 1 dlc, etc
 5 years ago '07        #77
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
Why? I don't want anything the PS3 has to offer
last i checked. Last of Us scored 15 perfect scores and hold a 97 metacritic rating...only on playstation.

u should expand..there's more then Halo and COD..
 5 years ago '06        #78
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
What is the point of owning a xbox 1 console, if they're stripping away all the advantages console gaming had over pc?
 5 years ago '04        #79
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
retires my gametag and move to the darkside and signs up for psn account , bought the og xbox and the 360 but ms is F$ckin up
 5 years ago '11        #80
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
dont sound to bad

on some real sh*t fu*k that fanboy sh*t i wanna just get both systems i mean ive had a xbox i dont need to play any of there games if i get a ps4 i can play all the ps3 games i missed out on

last of us
uncharted

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy