Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #441
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
24 fu*king hours, you're telling you don't have the internet for AT LEAST one hour out of the day? Are you not on the internet right now?

Jesus christ.
And what if I don't turn on my console for 25 hours? Or if I switch my hardwire to a different console? Having to remember "oh fu*k I gotta make sure I turn on wifi then" just so I don't get banned <<<. FOH with this bullsh*t...

Last edited by Retro; 06-07-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #442
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,609 | Props total: 3934 3934
 Krazie said:
Yeah, I'm sure you get so much more pus*y than me.. Referring to people as "fags, elitists, sheltered boys, and nerds" all in the same post. You sound real pent up and mad about life. Get some release, even if you gotta pay for that sh*t.

I've never made any of the arguments you claim, never said anything about internet being easy to get, and never said I was a proponent to any of this bullsh*t.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Glad to know I'm on your mind even though I've never seen you post before.
bro as many shots as you try to throw at me, dont get soft when someone calling u out on the same practices...

u notorious for talking MAD sh*t..but niccas coming at you with facts and now u scrambling to diss..

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 03:27 PM         #443
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
This doesn't make sense because XBL doesn't go down for maintenance...
Oh so Xbox live has never gone down?

06-07-2013, 03:28 PM         #444
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Xbox One thread did 23 pages with the same 4 morons pushing it to do numbers....Sony thread ain't even filled up a full 2 pages yet

Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-07-2013 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #445
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
no they don't

stop spewing bullsh*t

u should really read before you just slander...

On December 19, Viacom signed a five year, $500 million contract with Microsoft that included content sharing and advertisement. The deal allowed Microsoft to license many shows from Viacom owned cable television and film studios for use on Xbox Live and MSN. The deal also made Viacom a preferred publisher partner for casual game development and distribution through MSN and Windows. On the advertisement side of the deal, Microsoft's Atlas ad-serving division became the exclusive provider of previously unsold advertising inventory on Viacom owned web sites. Also, Microsoft purchased a large amount of advertising on Viacom owned broadcasts and online networks. Finally, Microsoft will also collaborate on promotions and sponsorships for MTV and BET award shows, two Viacom owned cable networks.

again...as i stated before you came in here being stupid and not having any knowledge about this what so ever.. Microsoft is holding Viacom, you'll never see anything about Sony and E3 ever again on Spike TV.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #446
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Xbox One thread did 23 pages with the same 4 morons pushing it to do numbers....Sony thread ain't even filled up a full 2 pages yet
nobody pushing up numbers..maybe niccas sleep? or work? im just now catching up with the 11+ pages i was m.i.a on..
 5 years ago '12        #447
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17163 17163
 HDBeatz said:

Oh a thread from almost 2 weeks ago

Whatabout this PS4 thread from the other day where a user explicitly asked what can the system do

06-07-2013, 03:38 PM         #448
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

All PS4 in that thread too.
 5 years ago '07        #449
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
 Krazie said:
Lmao.. Totally missed that dude saying Microsoft owning Viacom..

My fu*king lord.
repost for your contradicting a.ss

On December 19, Viacom signed a five year, $500 million contract with Microsoft that included content sharing and advertisement. The deal allowed Microsoft to license many shows from Viacom owned cable television and film studios for use on Xbox Live and MSN. The deal also made Viacom a preferred publisher partner for casual game development and distribution through MSN and Windows. On the advertisement side of the deal, Microsoft's Atlas ad-serving division became the exclusive provider of previously unsold advertising inventory on Viacom owned web sites. Also, Microsoft purchased a large amount of advertising on Viacom owned broadcasts and online networks. Finally, Microsoft will also collaborate on promotions and sponsorships for MTV and BET award shows, two Viacom owned cable networks.

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 03:42 PM         #450
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Never gets old.
 5 years ago '08        #451
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 HDBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

But what if...it is....
 5 years ago '07        #452
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
MS sh*tted in you n*ggas mouth and you like "it taste like chicken". Damn you fanboys on some battered wife syndrome type sh*t. And when all else fails on the damage control part, just say the other person is broke or mad.xd. Some certain level of entertainment in this. Still, its sad to see. Im out this bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #453
space
space
 HDBeatz said:

All PS4 in that thread too.
That old thread. Looks like over time the hype just died
 06-07-2013, 03:51 PM         #454
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
That old thread. Looks like over time the hype just died
No sh*t. With time, ALL hype threads die.

[spoiler - click to view]

Give a fu*k how old it is, legends never die.
 5 years ago '07        #455
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
yall bringing up all these situations

who is still letting friends borrow games....sorry ll tiimmy your not scratching my disk up

most people have internet....hell you cant post on here without it

46 mill have xbox with xbox live

i doubt only 2 million people will get a xbox and llike 78 mill will get ps4[/QUOTE]

i actually borrowed Uncharted 2 from a friend recently, just because i havent played it in a while...this sh*t exist..and not to mention all the kids who will buy this borrowing from each other with no knowledge of this at all..they lost. all the children lost..kids will be in tears once they realize they cant play the sh*t after 2 people used it.
 5 years ago '12        #456
space
space
Save the children by letting them share xbox one games

fu*k them kids n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #457
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space

5 years ago '12        #458
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3990 3990
 ALLEEK said:
Save the children by letting them share xbox one games

fu*k them kids n*gga

[pic - click to view]

reach for the xbox games

Xbox is only for the Elite.
 5 years ago '10        #459
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,859 | Props total: 20832 20832
 link04 said:
repost for your contradicting a.ss

[pic - click to view]

You're such a fu*king goddamn idiot, I wish your mother got r*ped by a pack of midgets and left your dumbass to record the whole sh*t as a child.

Microsoft doesn't OWN Viacom, Microsoft is in a deal WITH Viacom. It's a advertising deal which essentially is a win/win for both companies. How the fu*k do you post that article highlight and still don't understand what the fu*k it means?

I should beat your a.ss with a switch and send you to a fu*king corner, you hooked on glue motherfufcker

Holy sh*t how is someone this dumb son?

This legally retarded a.ss hoe really gonna think Viacom gonna sell to MS for 500 Mill???

You need to work on the corner and sell yourself, you ain't worth anything else
 06-07-2013, 04:10 PM         #460
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You're such a fu*king goddamn idiot, I wish your mother got r*ped by a pack of midgets and left your dumbass to record the whole sh*t as a child.

[pic - click to view]

Seek help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy