Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #422
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,381 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Austin Foyt said:
Get with the future, or get left.
Next thing you know you're gonna be talking about "Microchips implanted into your skin are so convenient...you dont even have to use a debit card...you just slide your hand over a scanner and pay".
 06-07-2013, 02:31 PM         #423
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #424
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Deuterion said:
Next thing you know you're gonna be talking about "Microchips implanted into your skin are so convenient...you dont even have to use a debit card...you just slide your hand over a scanner and pay".
 5 years ago '04        #425
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Deuterion said:
I was definitely a huge XBOX fan from the very first day it dropped and was wowed at how "un-Microsoft" it was. It was creative, innovative, in touch with the community, and beautifully designed. The 360 took it to the next level and turned the XBOX platform into the gamers system of choice because it had the best games, best online, best community, and an ever evolving OS which was a new thing in the console space. 360 is one of the first consoles that doesn't feel old even after it being in the marketplace for 8 years...it truly is a great accomplishment.
lol lies, the first xbox was a big plastic beta consle gaming pc hybrid with a x on top of it, it was ugly compared to the Dreamcast and ps2, But it had gaming experiences that you just could not have on the other systems thats what won people over not how it looked physically.

and the enitire Designed was M$ all the way from the pc like integration to the x box live M$ was in front the whole time and people kicked and screamed the entire wayI remember when M$ announced that xbox live would be broadband only the entire gaming community bi*ched about it until they played it then it made all the sense

Deuterion said:
They had all of us XBOX fans waiting patiently for the next one, ready to see how they were going to expand on the greatness they built, and what did they do? They did a complete 180 and abandoned everything that got them here in the first place. The DRM policy is atrocious, the design is ugly, the controls look like Mad Catz rip off versions of the 360 controller, and the name is stupid...what are we supposed to call the 1st XBOX now? I thought that was the XBOX One. If the XBOX One was the very first XBOX they released it would have flopped. They pretty much played the "We are for the gamers" card until they got mindshare and now they are taking the mask off and showing their true face while saying "we're still the same xbox you know and love". No bi*ch, you're Microsoft...same ol' sh*tty company.
lol that wasn't dramatic at all this entire rant was pointless especially the bit about the name the first Xbox is called The Xbox or OG xbox the Xbox One is the Xbox One

Deuterion said:

so you think that Sony is going to stand up for your human rights when that time comes?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-07-2013 at 02:39 PM..
 06-07-2013, 02:36 PM         #426
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #427
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3944 3944
 Monolith said:
A lot of troops overseas won't be fu*kin with this console.
my brother in the marines, stationed in Korea just told me the same exact sh*t...the biggest concern for him was being overseas with it.
 5 years ago '11        #428
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,381 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Ra-da-god said:
lol lies, the first xbox was a big plastic beta consle gaming pc hybrid with a x on top of it, it was ugly compared to the Dreamcast and ps2, But it had gaming experiences that you just could not have on the other systems thats what won people over not how it looked physically.

and the enitire Designed was M$ all the way from the pc like integration to the x box live M$ was in front the whole time and people kicked and screamed the entire wayI remember when M$ announced that xbox live would be broadband only the entire gaming community bi*ched about it until they played it then it made all the sense
The first XBOX had a really cool design and if you disagree that's fine because an opinion cannot be right or wrong. As far as kicking and screaming about XBOX Live, that's much different than why people are mad about the XBOX One. XBOX Live brought new functionality that needed faster internet connection to work properly...on the flip side the XBOX One is actually restricting users from what they've been able to do since the 80s.

Ra-da-god said:
lol that wasn't dramatic at all this entire rant was pointless especially the bit about the name the first Xbox is called The Xbox or OG xbox the Xbox One is the Xbox One

so you think that Sony is going to stand up for your human rights when that time comes?
It wasn't dramatic at all and the point was to show that I was once a fan of the XBOX but that has changed because the XBOX One is a step back in my opinion. I don't know if Sony is going to do the same thing or not...all I know is I'm not going to buy a console that tells me when I can play my games, where I can play them, how and if I can sell them, and etc. If the XBOX One works for you then I hope you enjoy it and get your money's worth. For me, and for many others it is unacceptable and is leading to a future where we no longer have control over the media we purchase.
 5 years ago '06        #429
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 link04 said:
my brother in the marines, stationed in Korea just told me the same exact sh*t...the biggest concern for him was being overseas with it.

they also wont risk al-qaeda hacking into kinect to spy on them

5 years ago '07        #430
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 240ka said:
I remember once upon a time ps3 online was hacked and down for months but not live.
apparently you must of JUST got the 360, it was hacked too..google it.
 06-07-2013, 02:50 PM         #431
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
Dont worry, I blessed him with a prop link to the hack info.
 5 years ago '12        #432
space
space
 link04 said:
XBL was never hacked...
 5 years ago '07        #433
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 mgs2master2 said:
-24 hour DRM.
-1 hour DRM if not using home console.
-Mandatory Kinect.
-No renting, no loaning. No private sales (unless selling to someone who has been on your friends list for 30 days)
-Internet connection required.
-Trade-ins are up to the publisher and only at "participating" retailers.
+You can give a game to a friend only if they have been on your friends list for 30 days, and then only ONCE.
1 time...so if the 2nd hand buyer attempt to trade it to gamestop, the next person to buy it is ALL THE WAY FUKED OFF

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 03:01 PM         #434
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #435
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17298 17298
Xbox One thread did 23 pages with the same 4 morons pushing it to do numbers....Sony thread ain't even filled up a full 2 pages yet
 06-07-2013, 03:03 PM         #436
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 03:04 PM         #437
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #438
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17298 17298

Here are some threads about PS4 games that don't even have 15 posts in them...I know y'all claim to care so much about games....even tho you never talk about them or play them....but I just think these threads need some help

They look lonely
 5 years ago '12        #439
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:

[pic - click to view]

This doesn't make sense because XBL doesn't go down for maintenance...
 5 years ago '07        #440
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Mavs In 4 said:
So if I don't have access to internet for 25 hours, my console becomes a chair prop overnight

And you XBox f*gs defending this sh*t like you're getting paid to do so makes me glad I don't have to play with you nerdy a.ss elitists. Talking about how internet access is easy to get sounding like a sheltered boy.

Killa and Krazie are truly some n*ggas who don't get pus*y and and are the type of n*ggas to add people in the lobby if you make them laugh. Nerds.

LMAO

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy