Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #401
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This sh*t went 20 pages?

How many times I gotta say if you not copping the system move on. Mofu*kas think more about the X1 than the people that's gonna buy it
i swear this sh*t is crazy. The PS4 thread that was started yesterday is at about 3 pages. I just dont understand it. These guys arent getting the Xb1 and they arent swaying people that are planning on buying it
 5 years ago '05        #402
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,891 | Props total: 20992 20992
 coolio said:
i swear u guys always post come cop out bullsh*t whenever u cant refute something we see it
I've already said the same sh*t he said in his post. I'm not refuting anything, he's just some dude trying to be hard, even though the sh*t was said previously in the thread.

Except I think it's been said that games can be played while they're being downloaded (ala PS4). I'm not 100% on that, though.
 06-07-2013, 01:27 PM         #403
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
how u explain xbox fans in these threads saying they're switching over then?

u guys like to pretend like all this negativity is coming from sony fanboys who are out to just talk sh*t about the xbox for no reason, but alot of it is actually coming from disappointed xbox fans
Watch how this statement gets ignored.
 5 years ago '12        #404
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
 Mr I 95 said:
p.s. the westboro baptist church is well known...that doesnt make it a good thing...so was hitler...just because the xbox one gets attention doesnt mean its a good thing you mental midgets ....whoever said theres no such bad thing as bad press was a fu*king retard
please stop typing, you might be the first person I hate on this site.
 5 years ago '05        #405
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 coolio said:

u guys like to pretend like all this negativity is coming from sony fanboys who are out to just talk sh*t about the xbox for no reason, but alot of it is actually coming from disappointed xbox fans

[pic - click to view]

That's how it's explained at this point in time.

If all information is revealed and they still "switch over", good for them. "Switching over" has never crossed a lot of our minds, because both consoles will be owned regardless.
 5 years ago '07        #406
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
basically...i was dying for xbox to succeed and i never owned a 360...always had a ps3...sh*t im still open to even go with xbox one if sony fu*ks up big time...but to deny its fu*king HUGE failures is asinine it just shows exactly the mass of c*cks you can fit in your mouth ...if this is flipped and sony comes out in a few days saying everything xbox did ill be sh*tting all over them for fu*king something so easy up be a realist

p.s. the westboro baptist church is well known...that doesnt make it a good thing...so was hitler...just because the xbox one gets attention doesnt mean its a good thing you mental midgets ....whoever said theres no such thing as bad press was a fu*king retard
Why were you dying for xbox to succeed if you never even owned a 360? Me I didnt own a PS3 so Im pretty much indifferent as to what Sony does
 06-07-2013, 01:32 PM         #407
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
[img]weirdo.gif[/img]
That's how it's explained at this point in time.

If all information is revealed and they still "switch over", good for them. "Switching over" has never crossed a lot of our minds, because both consoles will be owned regardless.
Another irrelevant, sideways a.ss reply from Krazie. But what the fu*k is new?
 5 years ago '07        #408
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
umad xboxone is hitler?
Xb1 is hitler and you just said you might be still open to copping it? Is you is or Is you aint a Nazi
 5 years ago '04        #409
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
Semi positive review of the released details.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #410
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
Another irrelevant, sideways a.ss reply from Krazie. But what the fu*k is new?
What was irrelevant or sideways about my reply? That the gif I posted ACTUALLY made sense? I know it's something you live and strive for, don't hate on yourself too much.
 5 years ago '06        #411
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Austin Foyt said:
They are secretly Sony employees pretending to be Xbox owners. I see right through them.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #412
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

It was nice knowing you coolio. I'm sorry it had to be you.
 06-07-2013, 02:01 PM         #413
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
What was irrelevant or sideways about my reply? That the gif I posted ACTUALLY made sense? I know it's something you live and strive for, don't hate on yourself too much.
Slowly but surely you reveal yourself to be oblivious to your own ignorance.
But please...proceed.
 5 years ago '11        #414
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 4272 4272
 coolio said:

I was definitely a huge XBOX fan from the very first day it dropped and was wowed at how "un-Microsoft" it was. It was creative, innovative, in touch with the community, and beautifully designed. The 360 took it to the next level and turned the XBOX platform into the gamers system of choice because it had the best games, best online, best community, and an ever evolving OS which was a new thing in the console space. 360 is one of the first consoles that doesn't feel old even after it being in the marketplace for 8 years...it truly is a great accomplishment.

They had all of us XBOX fans waiting patiently for the next one, ready to see how they were going to expand on the greatness they built, and what did they do? They did a complete 180 and abandoned everything that got them here in the first place. The DRM policy is atrocious, the design is ugly, the controls look like Mad Catz rip off versions of the 360 controller, and the name is stupid...what are we supposed to call the 1st XBOX now? I thought that was the XBOX One. If the XBOX One was the very first XBOX they released it would have flopped. They pretty much played the "We are for the gamers" card until they got mindshare and now they are taking the mask off and showing their true face while saying "we're still the same xbox you know and love". No bi*ch, you're Microsoft...same ol' sh*tty company.

Fire Ballmer!

Last edited by Deuterion; 06-07-2013 at 02:09 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #415
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Krazie said:
It was nice knowing you coolio. I'm sorry it had to be you.

5 years ago '07        #416
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Deuterion said:
I was definitely a huge XBOX fan from the very first day it dropped and was wowed at how "un-Microsoft" it was. It was creative, innovative, in touch with the community, and beautifully designed. The 360 took it to the next level and turned the XBOX platform into the gamers system of choice because it had the best games, best online, best community, and an ever evolving OS which was a new thing in the console space. 360 is one of the first consoles that doesn't feel old even after it being in the marketplace for 8 years...it truly is a great accomplishment.

They had all of us XBOX fans waiting patiently for the next one, ready to see how they were going to expand on the greatness they built, and what did they do? They did a complete 180 and abandoned everything that got them here in the first place. The DRM policy is atrocious, the design is ugly, the controls look like Mad Catz rip off versions of the 360 controller, and the name is stupid...what are we supposed to call the 1st XBOX now? I thought that was the XBOX One. If the XBOX One was the very first XBOX they released it would have flopped. They pretty much played the "We are for the gamers" card until they got mindshare and now they are taking the mask off and showing their true face while saying "we're still the same xbox you know and love". No bi*ch, you're Microsoft...same ol' sh*tty company.

Fire Ballmer!
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING...................... PS4 won
 5 years ago '12        #417
space
space
 Deuterion said:

Fire Ballmer!
Get with the future, or get left.
 5 years ago '11        #418
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The name still doesn't make any sense. The Xbox One isn't designed to replace your other boxes. It works in conjunction with your pre-existing boxes.
 5 years ago '12        #419
space
space
 moe4484 said:
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING...................... PS4 won
I know right?

Talking about console aesthetics like that matters. This n*gga not a gamer.
 5 years ago '12        #420
space
space
 Jesszman said:
The name still doesn't make any sense. The Xbox One isn't designed to replace your other boxes. It works in conjunction with your pre-existing boxes.
It can be called cumbox one and I'll still buy it.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago