Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2013, 12:32 PM         #381
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well damn... Not a fan boy, I've just never had a playstation.

That is until now.
 5 years ago '06        #382
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
all this cyber f!ghting ......some will like ....most not.

yall bringing up all these situations

who is still letting friends borrow games....sorry ll tiimmy your not scratching my disk up

most people have internet....hell you cant post on here without it

46 mill have xbox with xbox live

i doubt only 2 million people will get a xbox and llike 78 mill will get ps4
 5 years ago '07        #383
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Mr I 95 said:
dont plan on taking ur xbox on a vacation with you if its region locked..oh and when you get home after what im sure is more than a 24 hour vacation enjoy your paperweight until further notice
This argument again??? Who in this thread has actually went on VACATION and took their gaming console? And if you come back after 24 hours all you have to do is sign in to the internet. This is not hard to understand is it?
 5 years ago '07        #384
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 HDBeatz said:
It's not about me or you, it's about the gaming community as a whole. Damn, look at the bigger picture bruh. Gaming shouldn't be restricted to only people who financially stable and to afford something, that at one point, had nothing to do with gaming (the internet).

[pic - click to view]

Is it so hard to believe that there are gamers in the world who are living paycheck to paycheck who just want to come home from a long days work, and play some games that don't require an internet connection?

[pic - click to view]

You could easily play any Disgaea SRPG offline for years and still unlock new sh*t.
Its hard for me to believe that if you're just getting by and living check to check you would run out and purchase a new $500 console. But I cant speak on something I know nothing about because me, my brother, and all my friends play xbox online together all the time and its gonna carry over to the Xbox1. So maybe I wont be able to play BF4 with some cat that cant afford to pay his internet bill but that just means I wasnt playing BF3 against that n*gga on this gen
 5 years ago '04        #385
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Mr I 95 said:
dont plan on taking ur xbox on a vacation with you if its region locked..oh and when you get home after what im sure is more than a 24 hour vacation enjoy your paperweight until further notice
The games are region locked.
 5 years ago '10        #386
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,832 | Props total: 20724 20724
This sh*t went 20 pages?

How many times I gotta say if you not copping the system move on. Mofu*kas think more about the X1 than the people that's gonna buy it
 06-07-2013, 01:02 PM         #387
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Its hard for me to believe that if you're just getting by and living check to check you would run out and purchase a new $500 console.
That's another thing. Not all gamers buy consoles at their launch date prices. Not everybody plays games that are "popular".

Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-07-2013 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #388
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This sh*t went 20 pages?

How many times I gotta say if you not copping the system move on. Mofu*kas think more about the X1 than the people that's gonna buy it
I swear they do, these n*ggas talking down wasn't getting one in the first place.
 5 years ago '06        #389
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Austin Foyt said:
I swear they do, these n*ggas talking down wasn't getting one in the first place.
 5 years ago '12        #390
space
space
Microsoft gonna win next gen too if Sony doesn't follow.
 06-07-2013, 01:08 PM         #391
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
We trying to save the lost souls that dont know no better.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #392
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1562 1562
 HDBeatz said:
Not everybody plays games that are "popular".
the majority does thats why they are called "popular" hardcore gamers are the minority on both console and if you think that Sony is going to cater to the 5 million k!llzone players on playstation over the 20 million Call of duty players you are crazy!

I personally haven't touched a call of duty this gen 85% of my friendlist have
 06-07-2013, 01:11 PM         #393
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
the majority does thats why they are called "popular" hardcore gamers are the minority on both console and if you think that Sony is going to cater to the 5 million k!llzone players on playstation over the 20 million Call of duty players you are crazy!

I personally haven't touched a call of duty this gen 85% of my friendlist have
True. Strength in numbers. But the fu*k numbers.
 5 years ago '04        #394
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1562 1562
 HDBeatz said:
True. Strength in numbers. But the fu*k numbers.
its just the way of the world big bank take lil bank is what we used to play in the hood

06-07-2013, 01:19 PM         #395
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
its just the way of the world big bank take lil bank is what we used to play in the hood

My n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #396
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:

We still play that out here

Xbax > Sony
 5 years ago '05        #397
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20869 20869
 cold_young_thug said:

Oh, so this is just like how Ive always been able to share games, just digitally and with choking restrictions? Stop avoiding the fail.

What they dont mention is A) You cant BOTH play the same game. Notice they never said you both can be playing Forza, so already this is nothing groundbreaking, I can already DO this. So fu*k are the xbots getting wet for?

B) For all these "shared games" you have, you have to DOWNLOAD these games. If anyone has downloaded xbox 360 or ps3 games to there hard drive then they know how long this takes, and those are technically LAST GEN games now, imagine the file size of games in the next gen? It might not double but were talkin about having to download over 35 gig of data for ONE game, were not all super nerds who pay for the fastest internet, neither is the majority of america.

This is a time-consuming dumb a.ss idea that they are trying to make u think is better than you just handing your game to your friend like you always have, him going home and being able to play IMMEDIATELY. not after the 20% of it downloads or whatever dumbass plan they used. I hate the xbox has went from "a gaming machine" to a "connected" world. f*ggot I dont wanna be connected all the time! and i certainly dont wanna be REQUIRED to be connected, im sorry I mean kinected.

Had to get that out
Who the fu*k sh*t in your cheerios this morning?

Chill the fu*k out, bi*ch, damn.
 5 years ago '06        #398
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Austin Foyt said:

how u explain xbox fans in these threads saying they're switching over then?

u guys like to pretend like all this negativity is coming from sony fanboys who are out to just talk sh*t about the xbox for no reason, but alot of it is actually coming from disappointed xbox fans
 5 years ago '06        #399
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Krazie said:
Who the fu*k sh*t in your cheerios this morning?

Chill the fu*k out, bi*ch, damn.

i swear u guys always post come cop out bullsh*t whenever u cant refute something we see it
 5 years ago '12        #400
space
space
 coolio said:
how u explain xbox fans in these threads saying they're switching over then?

u guys like to pretend like all this negativity is coming from sony fanboys who are out to just talk sh*t about the xbox for no reason, but alot of it is actually coming from disappointed xbox fans
They are secretly Sony employees pretending to be Xbox owners. I see right through them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy