Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Msirae said:
As someone who trades games in regularly, this is weak.
you can still trade games in. READ

Trade-in and resell your disc-based games: Today, some gamers choose to sell their old disc-based games back for cash and credit. We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers. Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.
It gives control back to the publisher. Most publishers will likely allow it as long as they get a cut of the sales. And consumers can sell them however they want, too.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
Back tracking hard af
 5 years ago '12        #23
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17407 17407
Can get game first day on the console. No more standing in line at Gamestop for 2 hours behind a bunch of nerd f*ggots. Just Cop the game, download and play....and can play while downloading/installing pretty much putting you in the game at 12:00am on the night it officially releases. This should also make releases easier for publishers cause they won't have to worry about distribution issues.

They pretty much bringing a Steam type model to consoles
 5 years ago '12        #24
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,310 | Props total: 3994 3994
 e G o Maniac said:
So yes, 24-hour offline rule still in place. You can sell and buy used games. You can play on multiple xboxes. You can let friends borrow games (limited), you can turn off Kinect and have it be as if it's not there at all.
but but but the Kinect is always required
 5 years ago '04        #25
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
So I got a bad headache and reading hurts... can I still do Gamefly with this or no?
Doesn't sound like you can. Like Ego posted there are a lot of advantages to it being always online and apparently the system needs the cloud to function the way it was meant to function, but they really are saying fu*k you to a lot of people with this move. I just didn't believe they were that willing to basically lose an entire group of people to the PS3 with this move.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-06-2013 at 05:40 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #26
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
But congratz to them.......... cant hate on xbox1 nomore cos they trying atleast
 5 years ago '12        #27
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
He's an idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #28
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 235 235
 KeepinItTrill said:
shut the hell up

PS3 online is trash, and this is coming from somebody that owned both systems.

"less gifted" , are we in a talent show?
You see people like you is that microsoft take advantage. You have 2 systems one that play online free and another one that requires a $50.00 to play online, and still you choose to pay the $50.00.

You see what I mean less gifted, You probably ride to school in this....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #29
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
 Da Ill One said:
So I got a bad headache and reading hurts... can I still do Gamefly with this or no?
As long as you are on their friends list for 30 days
 5 years ago '12        #30
space
space
This just got me hyped

Heil Xbax, Heil Xbax, Heil Xbax!
 5 years ago '12        #31
space
space
I got 2 friends lists maxed out, and one with like 40-50 people on it....with the exception of about 6 or 7 people the rest have been on my lists for atleast 3-4 years, some longer. The 30 day thing won't even be an issue for me
 5 years ago '12        #32
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 e G o Maniac said:

It gives control back to the publisher. Most publishers will likely allow it as long as they get a cut of the sales. And consumers can sell them however they want, too.
And when stores like Gamestop go out of business cause everyone is buying digital and their % of used game sales is a fraction of what it once was, then what?
 5 years ago '07        #33
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 ShintaX said:
You see people like you is that microsoft take advantage. You have 2 systems one that play online free and another one that requires a $50.00 to play online, and still you choose to pay the $50.00.

[pic - click to view]

how can they take advantage of me when I'm willing to pay for a better online experience?

and with the way MS is talking about the cloud service, the yearly subscription will be well worth it
 5 years ago '10        #34
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
This sh*t is actually masterful thinking to be honest.

Xbox presents the new system at the Xbox reveal, showing off the IU, the TV capabilities, more TV capabilities, and sports.

They get that out of the way without showing off games.

They move on to a presser where they release all the info about the Kinect, the 24 hour online controversy and the used game policy.

Now at E3 the only thing that will be a focus is video games.

5 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 ShintaX said:

[pic - click to view]

Xbox live is better to play online tho...
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
 Msirae said:
And when stores like Gamestop go out of business cause everyone is buying digital and their % of used game sales is a fraction of what it once was, then what?
Then you buy digital
 5 years ago '12        #37
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This sh*t is actually masterful thinking to be honest.

Xbox presents the new system at the Xbox reveal, showing off the IU, the TV capabilities, more TV capabilities, and sports.

They get that out of the way without showing off games.

They move on to a presser where they release all the info about the Kinect, the 24 hour online controversy and the used game policy.

Now at E3 the only thing that will be a focus is video games.

Yup. Literally laid it on the table, now all they need to talk about is the games/software.

The new system does place some restrictions on things but it also opens up new capabilities to gamers and it also benefits the pockets of publishers......It also is built to put a dent in Gamestops model which was something publishers been screaming about for years...
 5 years ago '04        #38
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Austin Foyt said:
Then you buy digital
Exactly. Why n*ggas acting like digital ain't the future anyway? PC gamers seem to be dealing with not being able to trade in games or loan games to friends just fine, but when Microsoft does it (and they STILL ALLOW THOSE THINGS) it's a problem
 5 years ago '04        #39
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Doesn't sound like you can. Like Ego posted there are a lot of advantages to it being always online and apparently the system needs the cloud to function the way it was meant to function, but they really are saying fu*k you to a lot of people with this move. I just didn't believe they were that willing to basically lose an entire group of people to the PS3 with this move.
 Greece said:
As long as you are on their friends list for 30 days
Damn than I can't get down with this...gotta get Sony's official stance on this and I might be done with gaming...its been a great run but all good things come to an end...
 5 years ago '12        #40
space
space
 Msirae said:
Gamestop went from being a regular games retailer to an empire. Profiting billions per year off a second hand market that publishers couldn't even try and get a dime out of. Microsoft is enforcing what all your favorite publishers been crying about, they don't want gamestop to succeed like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy